Pages:
Author

Topic: XENT: The game series that allows you to mine by playing - page 85. (Read 32385 times)

copper member
Activity: 286
Merit: 2
Oooh - cool - I love airdrop! with pleasure I will take part when there will be payments on airdrop?

XENT tokens will be distributed within 30 days after the end of the Token Sale.
copper member
Is the airdrop over? Because when i tried to join the telegram group, I was told that it no longer exist.

airdrop works, the link to the group in the telegram also works, try again
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Oooh - cool - I love airdrop! with pleasure I will take part when there will be payments on airdrop?
Activity: 111
Is the airdrop over? Because when i tried to join the telegram group, I was told that it no longer exist.
Activity: 15
Do you already have experience developing games? Are there any other projects / samples / examples?
Yes, we have other projects on Google Play and one in AppStore
You can fing them by searching packet name "com.dgs.*"
Best for example is Bhop Jump
Activity: 136
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
"AUTHENTICATION POST
#JOIN
TELEGRAM
@chamar5RedArmyMania
TWITTER
Profile link: https://twitter.com/hit_onji
FACEBOOK
Profile link: https://www.facebook.com/hitoshi.onji
REDDIT
Profile link: https://www.reddit.com/user/chamar5
Activity: 64
copper member
copper member
The project is promising and I like that it is an indie developer, they often do really worthwhile projects. What is your SoftCap in $ ?

Hi, we were counting our soft cap(2500 waves) at a waves price of $ 14
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 64
The project is promising and I like that it is an indie developer, they often do really worthwhile projects. What is your SoftCap in $ ?
copper member
Do you have a referral system? Will I get a bonus if I bring a friend?

Yes, we have 5% referral bonus
copper member
Reserve Vietnamese translate

Please contact me [email protected]

Hi! Thank you for your interest in the project, but we do not need a Vietnamese translation right now.
Activity: 64
I like the project, watched your news on social networks (Facebook) - you improved the graphics significantly, in comparison with the original version!
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Your game is much stronger will discharge the battery of the phone in comparison with others? Can you tell us more about mining? As i see pre sale active?

The optimization of discharge is arranged in such a way that the game cycles do not work constantly, but periodically. Yes, presale is active right now
The need to increase the depth of game content development, for game enthusiasts, repeated exploration will be tired. Hopefully the game will add some elements to it.
copper member
Your game is much stronger will discharge the battery of the phone in comparison with others? Can you tell us more about mining? As i see pre sale active?

The optimization of discharge is arranged in such a way that the game cycles do not work constantly, but periodically. Yes, presale is active right now
Activity: 39
Wow project looks interesting and relevant, the future behind mobile phones, from banks to acquaintances, because it's convenient! Games are profitable - and there are vivid examples (Pokemon Go)!
Activity: 59
Do you already have experience developing games? Are there any other projects / samples / examples?
copper member
Hi guys - how much Soft Cap?

Hi! Our soft cap is 2500 waves, hard cap is 15000 waves
Activity: 59
Hi guys - how much Soft Cap?
Pages:
Jump to: