Pages:
Author

Topic: XENT: The game series that allows you to mine by playing - page 87. (Read 32384 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I would like to congratulate the team by the initiative of entering a giant market and little explored, virtually 7.6 billion people on earth, 5 billion has a cell phone and unfortunately there are not many successful projects in this area. I believe this project and everyone with entertaining intentions can change the archaic view of the crypto.
Thank you for it.
There's will be good update soon.
Best you can do for us - tell about our service
...to be able to mine while playing a game at the same time.
Exactly. Beside, our idea is to transfer mined resources trough all the games, added to service with open API connected to our service(mostly in future, but keep it in mind)
Activity: 59
What price in dollars did you pawn on the cost of 1 ETH?
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
The project offering a really interesting stuff in this project.
I think many gamers will like the idea, to be able to mine while playing a game at the same time.
Sounds like making money from inside the game.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
Games that incorporate the crypto in it in the form of mining. This is not new but has long been not so interesting. With the introduction of some kind of game back, I thought it would be a little pullback demand especially authenticity for similar games that want to simultaneously mine.
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
Do you plan to make a translation into other languages? While I see only white paper in English
copper member
Activity: 286
Merit: 2
Do you plan to enter the stock exchanges? If so, which exchanges?

Yes, we plan to place tokens on stock exchanges, immediately after the tokenization is completed, tokens will be available on the DEX exchange, then on other well-known exchanges
copper member
this is a great project, good opportunity to everyone.keep it up guys.thanks devs.
Merculet
True they offer an opportunities to everyone like  you can mine crypto by just playing a game.  The project will capture a huge  community for game enthusaist and game developer for future.  Hopefully dev team will have a strong support and sustain the upcoming big market

Thank you for your good words, we are already preparing the second game - this will be 3D MMORPG - the main advantage will be that our game will be originally developed for mobile devices. The main currency will be XNT, it will be a simulation of real life, but I will not disclose all the details, you will find out about this game. But now we want to demonstrate to the whole community what we can do to make the game and only after that we will proceed to the next stage
Merit: 10
this is a great project, good opportunity to everyone.keep it up guys.thanks devs.
Merculet
True they offer an opportunities to everyone like  you can mine crypto by just playing a game.  The project will capture a huge  community for game enthusaist and game developer for future.  Hopefully dev team will have a strong support and sustain the upcoming big market
Activity: 209
When I see another payment system I feel rather dissapointed. However, here I see a real reason why it's different from competitors and worth investing.
Activity: 196
Merculet
Activity: 56
Do you plan to enter the stock exchanges? If so, which exchanges?
copper member
Can anyone take part? Are there any restrictions on citizenship?

We do not have any restrictions on citizenship, anyone can take part in our tokensale
Activity: 26
Can anyone take part? Are there any restrictions on citizenship?
copper member

Hi guys!
I would like to know what is the bonus size for pre sale?

Hello! On pre sale you get a 35% bonus. For example, if you buy at 1 ETH, we will calculate this as 1.35 ETH
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 64

Hi guys!
I would like to know what is the bonus size for pre sale?
Hi there.
We build new update for beta testing v1.1.9
In this update you can see:
  • fixed linear interpolation and pixel-perfect sync
  • fixed issues with Google Play Services and Google Play Licensing
  • added new import variable to normally auto-saving
  • maked new save mode in game-core, that works 20 times faster and use new obfuscated files

Due to beta-testing all saves will be temporary deleted in new versions.
All your resources, you got while playing, saves in special place and will be presented back to you in release version! Dont worry, its temporary case for debugging.

If you interested, u can follow our Twitter and Facebook for updates and, also, see @dgs_indie twitter for updates.
Also, we announced a Reddit post here
copper member

Hi Developers, tried to find button to change language on the site, but didn`t find, it is a pity, say me - will you add languages to the site?

Hello, which language are you interested in? We plan to add other languages ​​in the near future
are you kidding?
We think it will be interesting to play on mobile devices
Activity: 602
Merit: 110
I looked at the pictures of the game. Immediately surfaced in the memory of the game from the 90's. Various settlers, etc. But, guys - a graphic 30 years ago - are you kidding?
Have you done any other games earlier? What made you create this game & be different from others?
Hi there, if you interested in other published games, u can search by package name in Google Play by search "com.dgs.*"
All games we made contain same name. Soon we will post the list of published games.
This game differ from others by gameplay and setting, other games more arcade, this game like more simulator with resource management.

what make you so special compared to other ? and how can you survive against them ?

You're right, there's another projects with their unique games and conditions. We create a game to show u the exchange crypto service, when u can transfer resources between other games(transfer Ray from Raygate to other game, example, gold coins from future games, related to our service) or transfer resources to XENT.
This will make local game-between economical behavior to player, so u can dig resources from one game, transfer it to other, buy other elements in other game and, at the end, take out your resources from all games to XENT and use it as u wich.
Idea is to cenralise wallet circulation of all in-game resources and make possible to convert it to crypto.

Pages:
Jump to: