Pages:
Author

Topic: XENT: The game series that allows you to mine by playing - page 86. (Read 32385 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Your game is much stronger will discharge the battery of the phone in comparison with others? Can you tell us more about mining? As i see pre sale active?
Activity: 15
So I understand I need a stable Internet connection for the game? Are there restrictions on the number of connections per IP?
Game data is sending once in minute, so better to have active Internet.
If there's noone, game data crypted in local phone memory and sending if there is an active connection.
Game saves only state of resources and cells on map.

Do you have an age limit on the game? Will there be a chat inside the game?
We dont have age limit, actually.
Only restriciton is the limitation to your local govrenment.(For example, if in your country mining is prohibited)
Chat is not planned to our game, so if many of users will want us to add chat, we add it.
We interested in feedback, so, suggest your ideas, we will create them, if they will be interesting or wanted.
Activity: 49
So I understand I need a stable Internet connection for the game? Are there restrictions on the number of connections per IP?
Activity: 60
Do you have an age limit on the game? Will there be a chat inside the game?
Activity: 39
Do you have a referral system? Will I get a bonus if I bring a friend?
copper member
Activity: 286
Merit: 2
What cryptocurrency do you accept?

Hi there, we accept Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litcoin, ZCash and Waves
Activity: 140
Reserve Vietnamese translate

Please contact me [email protected]
Activity: 224
I'll try this game maybe interest to play
Activity: 31
What cryptocurrency do you accept?
copper member
What are the requirements for running the mining on a phone? Will the phone handle transactions or is it just a game? I did't get it, please explain.

this is just a game, we do not use your phone for mining, there are not any hidden miners. The minimum requirements for the device you can see here https://drive.google.com/open?id=14AP6EkoRudO8VJ-wOkpCCI7T5q_wwUyp

Minimal hardware for Android is every model, maded after 2012. Ideal will be +720p screen, +25.000 AnTuTu points and hardware acceleration supporting OpenGL 1.2. For iOS minimal model is based on A5 Chip(iPhone 5, iPad 2)
Activity: 42
What are the requirements for running the mining on a phone? Will the phone handle transactions or is it just a game? I did't get it, please explain.
copper member
What is the minimum and maximum amount for participation in fundraising?

Hi! The minimum amount is 0.001 for each currency, there is no maximum limit
Activity: 50
What is the minimum and maximum amount for participation in fundraising?
copper member
As I understand it, the supported platforms are iOs and Android? Starting from which version? Have you thought about creating a project on PC?

First platform - Android. PC project not planning right now, but, if u suggest, we can create one for your choise(if u had a propper idea)
Activity: 41
As I understand it, the supported platforms are iOs and Android? Starting from which version? Have you thought about creating a project on PC?
copper member
What inspired you to create this game? Do you plan to do only strategies?

Hi! not only strategy - the next game will be MMORPG, and we will also do AR game
Activity: 56
What inspired you to create this game? Do you plan to do only strategies?
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
I like the idea behind this, and the graphics look good. But, since it i still in beta, I will wait until I download and play. I already have a lot going on with other games and portals. The bot aspect always is something to consider with games like this. Keep that in mind.
copper member
What price in dollars did you pawn on the cost of 1 ETH?

the ethereum will be calculated at the market price
copper member
Do you plan to make a translation into other languages? While I see only white paper in English

Hi! First of all, our task is to implement a full-fledged application in English, in case of a large demand for other languages and appropriate feedback from users, we will certainly implement localization.
Pages:
Jump to: