Pages:
Author

Topic: (XF₲) Fuego 🔥 Decentralized Privacy Banking Network (POW) - page 19. (Read 32907 times)

Activity: 413
Merit: 8
🔥
these ASIC miners remind me of Wildlings / Free Folk...
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
And honestly I'm their opposites  I will buy more in this dip because i fully believe that it will rising again before the end of 2018.

This is not in any exchange right now, I think you are confused with other dragonglass coin.
Activity: 84
 And honestly I'm their opposites  I will buy more in this dip because i fully believe that it will rising again before the end of 2018.
🔥
It greatly simplifies human life, and this is our life. All new technologies come to life for ease, and the cryptocurrency with it also cope. It simply makes life easier
I agree, though encrypted currency is not only about convenience-- it's a safeguard.... and a powerful weapon.
Activity: 47
It greatly simplifies human life, and this is our life. All new technologies come to life for ease, and the cryptocurrency with it also cope. It simply makes life easier
🔥
My view is that the startup is not good looking since a inadequate  plan for Blockchain tecnology. I would think twice as it seem more of a scam with the passing time.
smh. facepalm.

{DRÆGONGLASS} is an open sourced and open development project. You are welcome to improve on the network with any ideas you wish to implement via pull requests. The bountys are just a fun way to fund development. Open to {DRGL} holders to vote/donate.  Open to anyone to claim.
Development must & will be rewarded- and funded. One way or another.  Wink

Its good that when people think of {Dragonglass} they think of gaming..  
only..... the difference is {Dragonglass} or "{Drægonglass}" is based on economic game theory....kind- of.. games.
The system's built on reward. (block rewards..development rewards...funding...funding)
just sayin
🔥
Here is the donation address for a {Dragonglass} Mac wallet bounty after it reaches 10,000 {DRGL}

dRGLbfa8qaHZLKAuENnjtxAsahDWAmoFJXf9GpR9J78Jji6uBAwLzXM8ynT9ALZ5q8SGV86d162RLdh ZRvuTbKsq8Mhys1aVgd
Activity: 39
My view is that the startup is not good looking since a inadequate  plan for Blockchain tecnology. I would think twice as it seem more of a scam with the passing time.
🔥
🔥
Alright, I've went back & forth with a name change for the project. Maybe even harbored a hint of bitterness here & there. Ultimately what I've decided to do is this...

🔥
The real future and power of cryptocurrency is held by the people-  not companies.
🔥
The miner game has been slow to gain traction, I actually expect they'll be ready to launch the next game before the tokens are sold out
I really think that the early concept/testing of the next game is what will make it clear
They've set up and planned the whole project really well, and it's got a lot of potential to be a popular crypto game(s)
I'm anxious to start hearing some details from them about the next game, really

The best way to not be a bagholder is by learning and educating yourself on this technology.
i'm not going to mention any specific ICOs - or 'tokens' but there are plenty enough scams out there for any one of us to be taken for a ride.

{DRAGONGLASS} was created as a rebuttal to the bullshit ICO and scam token scene-
no premine. no hype. no trillion or billion total coin supply.
And no money required from you for your 'early bird' participation in the project.

mine the real {Dragonglass} while you can........
Activity: 460
Merit: 12
Any Windows GUI wallet users that appreciate being able to use a GUI wallet and would like to show their gratitude appropriately-

send cryptonomicon25 some {DRGL}

dRGLhACkr6TNXXdAwNod4cjVfU8R6o6GvSwZjxBiVJDYWbfnfQ4XMqs43uQP2mDZWL6qNdspf3PHV1d 3AQBanEgu1BKm3rteZF

I sent 8k, if you're looking for a baseline. Send gratitude, by whatever amount.

Lets take care of our own and the rest will take care of itself.
I truly believe that.

I just sent 4k your way cryptonomicon25 sir but when I tried to do it using the GUI wallet I kept on receiving a "Mixing count too big" error message, I was only able to send 4 and 6 DRGL respectively at first  Grin I fired up my  bash instance of the wallet and was able to send the rest. Please shed some light as to what I might be doing wrong. Thank you for you great work!

I apologize for being so late to reply, I've not checked in to this thread in a while. I'm not exactly sure why you were receiving that message as I've never tried sending from the GUI wallet. I know with the CLI wallet you can set the mixin number manually when sending transactions so that's probably why it worked. Either way I'm glad you eventually got it to work and I really appreciate your kindness!
Activity: 442
Merit: 100
congrats block 100,000 mined
🔥
🔥
My friend sent me this project, and I am very interested.
I'll take note of that Grin

Awesome.

We just passed block 100,000
Block reward 20 DRGL

explorer in the works.

Activity: 266
Merit: 2
The miner game has been slow to gain traction, I actually expect they'll be ready to launch the next game before the tokens are sold out
I really think that the early concept/testing of the next game is what will make it clear
They've set up and planned the whole project really well, and it's got a lot of potential to be a popular crypto game(s)
I'm anxious to start hearing some details from them about the next game, really
Activity: 111
My friend sent me this project, and I am very interested.
I'll take note of that Grin
🔥
I want to build {Dragonglass} as something that can be a secure safehaven for people to store their value & wealth amid the troubled times of politcal uncertainty...@minimum.  
🔥
See ya........later.    Wink
Pages:
Jump to: