Pages:
Author

Topic: (XF₲) Fuego 🔥 Decentralized Privacy Banking Network (POW) - page 16. (Read 32907 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
hey buddy. No doubt - Docker is the way of the future. Im still messing around right now with GUIs. It will most likely be a version of Karbo's updated 'cryptonotewallet'. It looks like it uses "libboost-all-dev (1.58) or the equivalent"  I don't know if thats same as standard boost version. 1.55 might be like a minimum.? We will still check on your coins. I'll send you a DM

libboost 1.58 is currently what I have in my 17.04 Ubuntu.
If Karbo's cryptonotewallet uses it, it will certainly be updated in the futur,  if there is a need for it. So it's okay I think.
By the way, I don't know this wallet, I just found a project on github: https://github.com/seredat/karbowanecwallet
Do not hesitate if you want to create a dockerized version of  {DRAGONGLASS}
There is also an all-in-one solution: AppLInux Image. I don't know how it works for now, but it's a great solution to distribute a qt wallet.

It's not "AppLInux Image" but AppImage...
hey buddy. No doubt - Docker is the way of the future. Im still messing around right now with GUIs. It will most likely be a version of Karbo's updated 'cryptonotewallet'. It looks like it uses "libboost-all-dev (1.58) or the equivalent"  I don't know if thats same as standard boost version. 1.55 might be like a minimum.? We will still check on your coins. I'll send you a DM

libboost 1.58 is currently what I have in my 17.04 Ubuntu.
If Karbo's cryptonotewallet uses it, it will certainly be updated in the futur,  if there is a need for it. So it's okay I think.
By the way, I don't know this wallet, I just found a project on github: https://github.com/seredat/karbowanecwallet
Do not hesitate if you want to create a dockerized version of  {DRAGONGLASS}
There is also an all-in-one solution: AppLInux Image. I don't know how it works for now, but it's a great solution to distribute a qt wallet.
Activity: 413
Merit: 8
🔥

Redownload and compile, of course, from source below.

Its live.

Hello @aejontargaryen, I compiled the V1.3, it works perfectly. I don't have any bugs for now (I just lost some coins as you know, but it's my fault  Roll Eyes )
For the GUI wallet, do you plan to use more recent version of libboost and libdb?
I ask because I'm facing the problem for Ubuntu 17.04 and above: libboost 1.55 and libdb 4.8 are no longer supported.
For my VPS, it's not a problem, because I always use Ubuntu 16.04. But, if I plan to use a desktop PC with more recent distros, it may be a problem (despite the fact that it seems some qt wallets don't care about versions of libboost and libdb). Nevertheless, there is  a solution if it's too difficult to upgrade the code: use ppa bitcoin.
But if one doesn't want to pollute his OS, there is a more clean solution: dockerization and use of the host Xorg server.
Tell me if I have pointed out something that need to be fixed, or if I'm totally out of topic  Roll Eyes
🔥

Redownload and compile, of course, from source below.

Its live.

🔥
{WS},
No worries buddy. Thanks for letting me know any bugs! Thats more helpful than not. We should start functioning more steadily longterm at a user level with Longclaw release- after this hard fork. I agree, also an exchange listing should help with growth as well. Nothing gets the word out like placing a value on things.. Wink Even still, I'm always content with who is here now.  Cool
copper member
Activity: 129
Merit: 2
Hey {WS}

Everything is normal. We forked to implement changes to difficulty algorithm. I was only mentioning from around block 140k - 148k there were a lot of altchain/reorgs occuring.  Version 1.3 Hardhome will bring us to nearly current with Karbowanec's codebase if all goes well. I'm working on a GUI wallet for it right now. For the wallet and password issue, try re-syncing the blockchain from scratch and see if that helps. 

Thank you for the reply, for the wallet I've tried everything it could come to my mind but nothing... no problem, for sure I'm doing something wrong. I'll wait for 1.3.
I really like this slowly growing of the community and the dedication you' put in your project, let's continue like this!!  Smiley
🔥
I had secretly hoped for the 18th anyway  Cool
Activity: 16
Greetings DEV's! It is a crypto trade is very nice. Aware activity, a rather interesting idea.
🔥
I got an unknown error on a seed server. Standby on Hardhome usage for a bit
🔥
Hey {WS}

Everything is normal. We forked to implement changes to difficulty algorithm. I was only mentioning from around block 140k - 148k there were a lot of altchain/reorgs occuring.  Version 1.3 Hardhome will bring us to nearly current with Karbowanec's codebase if all goes well. I'm working on a GUI wallet for it right now. For the wallet and password issue, try re-syncing the blockchain from scratch and see if that helps. 
Hi Aejontargaryen, Ive compiled the 1.2.1 version of the wallet but I can't get it to work.
It doesn't synchronize with the network, it take forever to generate a new wallet or opening an old one and every time I use a password to open one (old or just generated) it says that the password is wrong even if I've just created it and made a really easy one just for test so I didn't make mistakes in the doing.
The only way to open a wallet was to not create a password but then it gave me errors about communicating with the daemon. Compiled twice in Ubuntu under Windows.

Anyway was just a feedback from my side, waiting to compile the new one.

I also need some clarifications, I didn't follow very closely lately, so I came back to the thread and reading from the last posts I can see there have been some changes in the blockchain. It is right that all the coin I have mined are no more valid or I misunderstood what I read? Can you clarify please? Thank you!
{WindowSlayer}

Hello. I think the coins that you can see in your walllet are okay. If you miss some tokens, then it's because they are not valid, they are lost. In my opinion.
copper member
Activity: 129
Merit: 2
Hi Aejontargaryen, Ive compiled the 1.2.1 version of the wallet but I can't get it to work.
It doesn't synchronize with the network, it take forever to generate a new wallet or opening an old one and every time I use a password to open one (old or just generated) it says that the password is wrong even if I've just created it and made a really easy one just for test so I didn't make mistakes in the doing.
The only way to open a wallet was to not create a password but then it gave me errors about communicating with the daemon. Compiled twice in Ubuntu under Windows.

Anyway was just a feedback from my side, waiting to compile the new one.

I also need some clarifications, I didn't follow very closely lately, so I came back to the thread and reading from the last posts I can see there have been some changes in the blockchain. It is right that all the coin I have mined are no more valid or I misunderstood what I read? Can you clarify please? Thank you!
{WindowSlayer}

🔥
Alright. Lets try this.

source code only until we make sure everything works.

*Everyone running from source - of course needs to redownload and recompile Hardhome version.*

BUT

We wont start using Hardhome until June 18 to give everyone time to get ready.
Repeat - new source code available - but do not use until June 17th UTC
🔥
@iress22 - great!  Grin
@Voivastsmat -  "apperceptive" ...very apropos  Cool

@mauncoin - aye, m'lord. Right before (and indeed one of the reasons why) we switched to a version2, is because there were alt chains occurring more frequently than normal. After each altchain happens, its followed by a chain 'reorg' of the blocks. The blocks not part of the reorg return as orphan blocks and arent considered valid. So its possible that some of your coins, some of my coins, any one of our coins- could have been derived from pre-orphan blocks during that time.
I had originally wanted to roll the chain back to before that, but decided not to because: if {someone had only started mining during that time- they may have lost all of their coins} - as opposed to:  {we might all have mined a few orphans during that time}  Part of the beauty of blockchain, I feel, is its automation. The less human interference of an agreement process running correctly, the more 'fair' the agreement (or ledger) is generally considered to be. Not that I promote the road to Skynet, but in dealing with matters of money & value- there has been no better solution for a trusted 3rd party than the blockchain.  Anyway- Lips sealed ....after v3 we will still look into it and see what we can find exactly. Grin

Speaking of v3, its nearly ready. Source code to be released asap. Available binaries and GUIs to follow.
Activity: 28
I just saw now this thread and I am loving it!!! Love the name of the coin and the whole idea. Keep it up I will definitely follow this thread  Grin
Activity: 18
Looking forward for more updates. Really good vision, apperceptive vision.  Good luck guys!
Hello @aejontargaryen. I indeed mined on the V1 blockchain. The last transaction in my wallet is at Height 147945
If there is a way to recover my coins, it would be nice.  Grin
🔥
@cryptoman007  ..a work in progress  Wink

Working on GUI wallets
Activity: 77
started mining.
Block explorer is nice Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: