Pages:
Author

Topic: (XF₲) Fuego 🔥 Decentralized Privacy Banking Network (POW) - page 20. (Read 32907 times)

Activity: 708
Merit: 250
WTS 1,442,000 DGS for .325 btc.

.325 btc new price ; .3 btc

I am sorry for your loss. The dragonglass you bought is from an ICO that is selling a product and telling you that you 'mined' it.

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Proof_of_work

{Dragonglass} is {DRGL} a Cryptonote based currency minable only by real Proof Of Work.
Think Bitcoin compared to 100% premine tokens sold to users until the developers can cash out.

{Dragonglass} was launched January 8, 2018 8pmEST

we'll update the website to add more of this information as we go.
until then...its all already available upon due diligence.

Oh gosh, my bad, wrong thread.

No loss here and I know what is proof of work and everything, got around 35 gpus and mining Raven and Pigeon Tongue

Have a nice day, I'll go to the DGS thread now.

See ya.
Activity: 413
Merit: 8
🔥
@Derfoul
Thats adding ring signatures to make your transaction anonymous. It may depend on the amount of nodes connected to the network at the time of transaction. Could also be a block size limit..
🔥

I am sorry for your loss. The 'dragonglass' you bought is from an ICO that is selling a product and telling you that you 'mined'.

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Proof_of_work

{Dragonglass} is {DRGL} a Cryptonote based currency minable only by real Proof Of Work.

Think Bitcoin as compared to 100% premined tokens tickets sold to users until the salesmen have cashed out.

{DRAGONGLASS} was launched 1/8/18

we'll update the website to add more of this information as we go.
but...its all already available upon due diligence.

🔥

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Any Windows GUI wallet users that appreciate being able to use a GUI wallet and would like to show their gratitude appropriately-

send cryptonomicon25 some {DRGL}

dRGLhACkr6TNXXdAwNod4cjVfU8R6o6GvSwZjxBiVJDYWbfnfQ4XMqs43uQP2mDZWL6qNdspf3PHV1d 3AQBanEgu1BKm3rteZF

I sent 8k, if you're looking for a baseline. Send gratitude, by whatever amount.

Lets take care of our own and the rest will take care of itself.
I truly believe that.

I just sent 4k your way cryptonomicon25 sir but when I tried to do it using the GUI wallet I kept on receiving a "Mixing count too big" error message, I was only able to send 4 and 6 DRGL respectively at first  Grin I fired up my  bash instance of the wallet and was able to send the rest. Please shed some light as to what I might be doing wrong. Thank you for you great work!
We are all about taking our time.  Cheesy

You should do some real mining and get some true {Dragonglass} coins,  before things get out of hand.

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on. If enough people think the same way, that becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.."

I'm pretty sure the Night King said that.

Still plenty of time.
Let us know if you need help getting set up.

Huh ? I got my x10 mining in 10 minutes. Really an easy game with not challenge when you are already a gamer.
Activity: 126
That backstory thou😂 Slow and steady wins the race!
🔥
We are all about taking our time.  Cheesy

You should do some real mining and get some true {Dragonglass} coins,  before things get out of hand.

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on. If enough people think the same way, that becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.."

I'm pretty sure the Night King said that.

Still plenty of time.
Let us know if you need help getting set up.

I'm not in a hurry, take your time.
🔥

i'd definitely buy that if it were {DRGL}

that'd be like owning almost 20% of the entire {DRAGONGLASS} network currency.
🔥
and i must say, i think we have done well in helping one another

Yes, thank you for your kindness.
"Honest pay for honest work."
I'm really interested in finding a good option for development rewards. I've considered including a small percentage of future block rewards to go to development. Incentive is a powerful tool. I understand that the concept of GoT dragonglass is a limited scope, and thats ok. However, the network we are building, need not be limited by the same scope.
Activity: 460
Merit: 12

Yes, thank you for your kindness.
🔥
🔥
Any Windows GUI wallet users that appreciate being able to use a GUI wallet and would like to show their gratitude appropriately-

send cryptonomicon25 some {DRGL}

dRGLhACkr6TNXXdAwNod4cjVfU8R6o6GvSwZjxBiVJDYWbfnfQ4XMqs43uQP2mDZWL6qNdspf3PHV1d 3AQBanEgu1BKm3rteZF

I sent 8k, if you're looking for a baseline. Send gratitude, by whatever amount.

Lets take care of our own and the rest will take care of itself.
I truly believe that.
🔥
Hail hail, cryptonomicon25  King in the North !!

We really cant beat free advertising.

added checkpoint 80,000 to config
Activity: 460
Merit: 12
The real value is down the line when they release their new games and the surrounding ecosystem. This isn't your typically ICO pump and dump profit flip. There's is a longer term vision here and it'll take time to unfold

You are confusing this coin with the Ethereum-platform ICO Dragonglass. This is a cryptonight mineable coin with a fair launch and no premine or ICO. We were here first by the way. Maybe it's not so bad, perhaps the news of the ICO is drawing people here to discover the original coin.  Smiley
Activity: 71
The real value is down the line when they release their new games and the surrounding ecosystem. This isn't your typically ICO pump and dump profit flip. There's is a longer term vision here and it'll take time to unfold
🔥

indeed. well said, linhmax.
Pages:
Jump to: