Author

Topic: XII FREE Tipster Competition -sponsored by DirectBet- (Main Thread) - page 152. (Read 229595 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit
Ok the II Competition is over!
Congratulation to the winners and to all the others that joined us in this II competition.

1st  - sanerin 652.26 % - WON 1 BTC + Tips address (initially funded with 0.1 BTC)

2nd - Sureshnsnet 402.2 % - WON 0.5 BTC

3rd  - Muttley 382.07 % - WON 0.3 BTC

4th  - bitbollo 321.73 % - WON 0.25 BTC

5th  - mrs.van.braam 230.33 % - WON 0.2 BTC

6th  - EdenHazard 184.24 % - WON 0.15 BTC

7th  - davincicode666 168.27 % - WON 0.1 BTC

To all of those that did not reached the paying stop don't forget that you will receive a Consolation Prize of 30 mBTC in the form of free bet, or 90 mBTC if you used a bankroll of 1 BTC + (as long as the minimum number of bet slips were made).

If you can, feel free to tip me! (it will be shared with u9y42)
My BTC address: 17fwjpc3fvJwLJG2SqudpcGdVJ1urCZ4sx

Thanks in advance!

Congratz to the winners. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
Directbet will annouce the payment of prizes as soon as possible, and will provide all the instructions necessary to claim the free bets.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Congratulation to the winners and to all the others that joined us in this II competition.

1st  - sanerin 652.26 % - WON 1 BTC + Tips address (initially funded with 0.1 BTC)

To all of those that did not reached the paying stop don't forget that you will receive a Consolation Prize of 30 mBTC in the form of free bet, or 90 mBTC if you used a bankroll of 1 BTC + (as long as the minimum number of bet slips were made).

Thanks in advance!

When we can recieve the free bet for users with 1btc bankroll?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Congrats for winner wow awesome, 1BTC Shocked

free bet
username:yolanda123
# Bets 72
i think this game already over for now Smiley and you should not post your free bet here.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
can we start claiming..... Grin
legendary

all the players listed and once bet or never bet can claim  free bet 30mBTC ?

I'm afraid not. As listed in the OP, only players that have made the minimum number of bet slips are eligible to the free bet.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
i have noted that the bet placed after one minute doesn't count in the table,
and the available or other information are linked to the bet....
i think it was an automatic process and these bet count the same.... I am bit confused Cheesy but ok.

Every bet made between the time frame of the competition will enter in the bet list for the competition, but since the ROI% is only updated after a bet is settled, we can ignore bets that were not settled after the competition had finish (like I said if you have placed a bet to determine a football league winner before 00:00 UTC, it would go to the list, but it would be ignored because we couldn't wait a few months to see if that bet would win or not).

So the finale ROI%, regardless of what happens to bets that only settle after 00:00UTC, is the one that was already announced.

all the players listed and once bet or never bet can claim  free bet 30mBTC ?
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
i think it was an automatic process and these bet count the same.... I am bit confused Cheesy but ok.

Every bet made between the time frame of the competition will enter in the bet list for the competition, but since the ROI% is only updated after a bet is settled, we can ignore bets that were not settled after the competition had finish (like I said if you have placed a bet to determine a football league winner before 00:00 UTC, it would go to the list, but it would be ignore because we couldn't wait a few months to see if that bet would win or not).

So the finale ROI%, regardless of what happened to bets that only settle after 00:00UTC, is the one that was already announced.

ok thank you again for the reply and for the patience to follow the competitors Smiley
legendary

Every bet made between the time frame of the competition will enter in the bet list for the competition, but since the ROI% is only updated after a bet is settled, we can ignore bets that were not settled after the competition had finish (like I said if you have placed a bet to determine a football league winner before 00:00 UTC, it would go to the list, but it would be ignored because we couldn't wait a few months to see if that bet would win or not).

So the finale ROI%, regardless of what happens to bets that only settle after 00:00UTC, is the one that was already announced.
legendary
Nec Recisa Recedit
legendary
Hi I have 3 bets placed in time and not set...
you can check by yourself...
https://www.directbet.eu/Competition.cshtml?Competitor=bitbollo

One of the reasons why we only update the ROI% after a bet is settled is to give us the possibility keep the competition in the announced time frame.

I know this is not the case, but you could have made a bet that would only end in a few months, like the winner of a football league or something like that, and we could not wait until that bet got settled to determine the winners.

This way we will use the ROI% everyone had by the time the competition has ended.
In this case November 1st at 00:00 UTC, as announced in the OP

Hope you understand, and congrats on your performance in this competition.
legendary
Nec Recisa Recedit
Hi I have 3 bets placed in time and not set...
you can check by yourself...
https://www.directbet.eu/Competition.cshtml?Competitor=bitbollo

1st  - sanerin 652.26 % - WON 1 BTC + Tips address (initially funded with 0.1 BTC)

3rd  - Muttley 382.07 % - WON 0.3 BTC

4th  - bitbollo 321.73 % - WON 0.25 BTC

5th  - mrs.van.braam 230.33 % - WON 0.2 BTC

6th  - EdenHazard 184.24 % - WON 0.15 BTC

7th  - davincicode666 168.27 % - WON 0.1 BTC

Thanks in advance!
Activity: 616

Thanks in advance!

wow i won , awesome thank you fruegreads , thank you directbet , thank you all
congrats to all the winners Smiley Smiley
legendary

Thanks in advance!
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
Congratulations to all the players Smiley

Last competiton I ended the last -95% and this time 13 with +73%,

Is there a coming DirecBet's Tipster Championship and when lol
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
My last one:

https://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=DPZtGzQCnkEqi45RLvbi12LGsxUUJJ7YsL

Competition finishes in a few minutes:

The current time and date right now

23:54:11

You are doing very good 583 bets and +382% ranks 3 Smiley
slowly but surely, still 20% to go, sorry for you with Coritiba, and Figueirense scored before HT.
legendary
Nec Recisa Recedit
I have just make the last bet... my time is now set at 0.03 am :O
Competition is over! thank you to all better and to direct bet for the nice game.
I am eager to see another competition... let's see the last match over and see who are the winners...but the 99% of top position are already set.
Thank you again and good luck
Activity: 853
My last one:

https://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=DPZtGzQCnkEqi45RLvbi12LGsxUUJJ7YsL

Competition finishes in a few minutes:

The current time and date right now

23:54:11

Jump to: