Author

Topic: XII FREE Tipster Competition -sponsored by DirectBet- (Main Thread) - page 161. (Read 229598 times)

Activity: 636
Merit: 500
Activity: 636
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
III FREE Tipster Competition -sponsored by DirectBet - Starting soon?

Let's wait for this one to end, and then we can talk about that!
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Congratulations Bravo Sanerin!

On the top with 462%, +551%
23 bets, Starting Bankroll 1 mbtc Smiley

What a wondefull Toto Parlay, whouaaaaa 50.68!!!!!

Here is the beast : https://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=15Y7kjfBs6dmrsMjJg4HdN59RGxkqXTZgi

he started with a bankroll 1mBtc, I saw the first and second bet he lost with each bet 1mbtc. how can he still alive in this tournament?

Hello safari88. The reason for that is quite simple and is explained in rule 4 of the "Betting rules" section, which I will quote:

4. For the purpose of this competition the max bet stake is capped 5% of your current bankroll. You can pass that limit, but the winnings/losses for the purpose of this competition will be rounded down as if they were made with a bet stake of 5% of current bank.

By current bank we refer to the bank that is reflecting your winnings/losses and bets placed during the competition.

So because of this rule, those bets were rounded down to only 5% of his bank, for the purpose of this competition.

Sanerin, I would like to congrat you for your amazing win @50.68. Since you only have 35 bets for now, I need to remind you that because of the rule 5.1 in the "Betting rules" section you now need to make 101 bets, instead of the 70 stated in rule 5 (50.68 * 2 = 101.36).
Here is the rule:

5. A minimum of 70 bet slips must be made during the competition to qualify for prizes.

5.1 The minimum number of bet slips required to qualify can increase if your largest winning bet is won at odds above 35.
In this case that minimum will be two times that odd.

Good luck!

III FREE Tipster Competition -sponsored by DirectBet - Starting soon?
Jump to: