Author

Topic: XII FREE Tipster Competition -sponsored by DirectBet- (Main Thread) - page 212. (Read 229598 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1010
Hi directbet , can I change my payout address ?

PM me your new payout address.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
Hi directbet , can I change my payout address ?, too many double spends in my current payout address .
1BfJaCKBj8mffMhaB5ruPkDtYCU9eVYm2V
If it is possible , let me know and I'll change it to a new one.
Thank you

My new bets :
https://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=15HrEFJ7iEi9NUYifcesVoTe1KiuFGgb7H
https://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1CgEeSY8AkT71CKEsdM2PisxeH9NWCrnZu
https://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1N55E17mJmpkJgb6iJxUm45yWPxyJac5TQ
edit :
https://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=18mV4hZU6vVbCazVh5TVsWXzhnsWF8qWXL
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
register ?
where ?
again? register
give me info please.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
❃ CyberNick ❃
Hi can i just edit my post? I mean edit to add another bet slip, but If the new pages, i post again the new post with new bet.
To avoid signature campaign spam actually..
legendary
Don't forget you can send tips to this address and it will go to the eventual winner :

146ojyw81CyAuEHgqkNvrBQf7pvv9fBgGU

I initially funded it with 0.11 BTC - extra payout to the winner !
legendary
sanerin and bitbollo - You were added to the leaderboard.

Good Luck !
Activity: 616
ups Smiley
I want join the competition!
 - Name: sanerin
 - Coin address: 16nj8A6kKon7MVR4uZg2kVyeYfSc1kx8Xm
 - Bankroll for the competition: 1 mbtc
Thank you

Thanks for joining sanerin. Smiley

By the way, I should have mentioned this before but, bets in "Direct Dice", and "All-In Poker", don't count towards this competition - only bets on actual events, or matches.

my first bet https://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1CbPpC1Bkgevw1f3ZaTEhLaSZEwfVk1oeN
haha thank you
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

I'm sorry sanerin, but you have to register before you can participate in this competition - since we're in the late registration period (and will be until the next Saturday), all that requires is a post with your username, the payout address you will be using for all your bets, and your starting bankroll (following the format given in the second post of this thread). But, please make sure you read all the rules first, and post any doubts you might have.
ups Smiley
Thank you
That is a very little bankroll, after 10 bets u have spend all that on the transaction fees of the bets Sad
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071
ups Smiley
Thank you

Thanks for joining sanerin. Smiley

By the way, I should have mentioned this before but, bets in "Direct Dice", and "All-In Poker", don't count towards this competition - only bets on actual events, or matches.
Activity: 616

I'm sorry sanerin, but you have to register before you can participate in this competition - since we're in the late registration period (and will be until the next Saturday), all that requires is a post with your username, the payout address you will be using for all your bets, and your starting bankroll (following the format given in the second post of this thread). But, please make sure you read all the rules first, and post any doubts you might have.
ups Smiley
Thank you
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071
about the minimum bet , I dont see anything about that. This means if someone is leading already he can bet 0.1 % or 0.05 % of his bankroll to meet the minimum 70 bets to qualify the game?

There is no minimum bet stake so yes, you can do that. Of course that in doing so you are not getting the chance to increase your ROI% and will probably be caught up, but it's up to you.

I see but still its kinda weird rules or even that to increase the ROI by getting 13 % of the stakes , someone can bet 5 % of the bankroll by betting at the odds of lets say 1.01? is it permitted?

Yes, that is permitted; however, much like FrueGreads pointed out in the previous scenario, that's also unlikely to win you the competition (or even get you to the top prizes - just look at the state of the leaderboard at the moment, for example). Tongue

- Name: bitbollo
 - Coin address: DDuh4wKPtnMqZ4yFwUJmoV1axu18TQ7aey
 - Bankroll for the competition: 15000 dogecoin
Thank you

Welcome aboard, bitbollo. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
 - Name: bitbollo