Author

Topic: XII FREE Tipster Competition -sponsored by DirectBet- (Main Thread) - page 216. (Read 229598 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1010
my profit before bet is arround 50doge and after this bet won
https://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=DRJrdXCCzW7KmmdvGHzhDqFj8nzzTpUuPQ
why my profit only increased 457doge i think it should be 860+doge.lol

As noted by FrueGreads that's because the max bet size for the competition is 5% of your bankroll.

You can bet more than that if you like, but the extra winnings do not count towards the competition leaderboard.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1010
Joining this round again. Good luck folks.

Name: Zz
Coin address: 15KV1KJFzRUQQHnDftWpkjdRT1TbYzvJXJ
Bankroll for the competition: 1BTC

Welcome back. You were added to the leaderboard.

Good Luck !
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
https://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=DRJrdXCCzW7KmmdvGHzhDqFj8nzzTpUuPQ

Hello shadows123 I think I understand the reason why you think there might be a problem with your bets.
Like I already said I manually checked and it seems fine. The problem is that you probably did not consider the max 5% bet stake when you calculated your profit.

Your bet on that parlay was above the 5% of your current bank at the moment of your bet, so as stated in the rules, the winnings were capped as if the bet was made with just those 5% (you were paid in full of course, but for the competition it was like you made a bet with only 5% of your current bank).

Please review the rules carefully, and feel free to share any more doubts you might have.

Good to have you back.

Good luck.
Zz
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1077

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

The profit is calculated automatically by a script so it is very unlikely that any mistake might happen, or it would happen to everyone. I already manually checked all your bets and it seems to be ok.

about the minimum bet , I dont see anything about that. This means if someone is leading already he can bet 0.1 % or 0.05 % of his bankroll to meet the minimum 70 bets to qualify the game?

There is no minimum bet stake so yes, you can do that. Of course that in doing so you are not getting the chance to increase your ROI% and will probably be caught up, but it's up to you.

@DirectBet, is it okay if I place all me bets here at the end of the competition? Or do I hav ero place them now all in this thread?

Al your bets as automatically recorded in the leaderboard and will count for the competition, but for transparency reasons we ask all participants to post them here on a regular basis. It's not that time consuming as you only have to post the link. We do not require any explanation of your bet (although you can do it if you want).
So as stated in rule 2 in the "Betting Rules" section:

2. You should always post your bets in this thread after you placed your bet in directbet.eu. To do so you can just post the link of your bet from directbet.eu (you can get them at the "bet status" tab).
We will be tracking all your bets with the help of directbet.eu, so do not try to cheat or you will be disqualified.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
@DirectBet, is it okay if I place all me bets here at the end of the competition? Or do I hav ero place them now all in this thread?

They will hope you post at this thread as soon as you bet so others can follow and you will bump this thread. If everyone put their pick at the end then there is no more reason to post it here
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
Jump to: