Author

Topic: XII FREE Tipster Competition -sponsored by DirectBet- (Main Thread) - page 213. (Read 229598 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
about the minimum bet , I dont see anything about that. This means if someone is leading already he can bet 0.1 % or 0.05 % of his bankroll to meet the minimum 70 bets to qualify the game?

There is no minimum bet stake so yes, you can do that. Of course that in doing so you are not getting the chance to increase your ROI% and will probably be caught up, but it's up to you.

I see but still its kinda weird rules or even that to increase the ROI by getting 13 % of the stakes , someone can bet 5 % of the bankroll by betting at the odds of lets say 1.01? is it permitted?

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

I'm sorry sanerin, but you have to register before you can participate in this competition - since we're in the late registration period (and will be until the next Saturday), all that requires is a post with your username, the payout address you will be using for all your bets, and your starting bankroll (following the format given in the second post of this thread). But, please make sure you read all the rules first, and post any doubts you might have.
Activity: 935
Merit: 1000
When the bet is placed. Based on the 'Available' figure that you see in the Leaderboard. You can bet up to 5% of 'Available'.

What happens when multiple bets are placed with the same blockchain transaction? What makes one count earlier or later?
Jump to: