Author

Topic: XII FREE Tipster Competition -sponsored by DirectBet- (Main Thread) - page 250. (Read 229598 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
this competition is not fun anymore because the winner dont bet again but just to stay there and dont want to lose their balance. I think the next competition should be the first to reach 100 % ROI to save some time then to wait 1 month to know the winner. I think wendigo is already the winner here

You are right but we still have some time to catch up. It's not that hard to make %140, we just need better games. When we win 3 parlay with 4-5 odds we have great chance. Remember we are still in international break.
Well i dont think that anyone will be able to catch up to him,im trying with my parlays to make a miracle but they keep losing by 1 goal or something stupid

i guess wendigo already knows he made a big roi % also he made over 30 bets so he can leave the betting until the end of the month
no one can catch up to him,only if someone gets lucky

Wendigo deserves to be the winner, because he was really diligent in making parlay. whereas we one day only make a few parlay.
This all depends on our persistence and our skill Cheesy
Jump to: