Pages:
Author

Topic: [XMC] Monero Classic - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 2. (Read 13921 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 100
Can you tell us more about this fresh market or any other market that will be adopting Monero Classic, so that at least one can verify by contacting them?

If you read my previous post you will find information on the new market, aka codename ZION.

monero can be used for same purpose(darknet exchange)

Correct, although monero will not have a marketplace which only currency is monero, we will.

it's some official proposition or you're just pulling words out of the air?
Official propositions from vendors.

Is there any objective proof that there is a market interested in Monero Classic?

Your mixing your words up, a market isnt going to adopt MoneroClassic, we are bulding a market.  Cool

Monero is popular because of untraceable payments, unlinkable transactions......

Yes Monero is, but this thread is about Monero Classic which has the very same properties as Monero thus raising the question why use Monero Classic instead of Monero (which is already popular) ...

Correct monero is already unlinkable-untracable. why? The project is being built to use monero classic as a sole currency for a purpose built exchange.

This project has escrow....

I think I missed that information, I can not find it anywhere in the thread, can you please refer me to where it is stated that this project has an escrow and who is the escrow?

Negative, we have multi-sig between the two founders and  our developer.

And my two previous questions Smiley:

What is not censorship-resistant, immutable, decentralized about Monero?

Why would Monero Classic be adopted while Monero is already (being) adopted?

For the simple fact that all the top vendors are being lured to our new TOR marketplace, which will be using MoneroClassic as its sole currency.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 656
Can you tell us more about this fresh market or any other market that will be adopting Monero Classic, so that at least one can verify by contacting them?

monero can be used for same purpose(darknet exchange)

Is there any objective proof that there is a market interested in Monero Classic?

Monero is popular because of untraceable payments, unlinkable transactions......

Yes Monero is, but this thread is about Monero Classic which has the very same properties as Monero thus raising the question why use Monero Classic instead of Monero (which is already popular) ...

I think I missed that information, I can not find it anywhere in the thread, can you please refer me to where it is stated that this project has an escrow and who is the escrow?

And my two previous questions Smiley:

share us some code dev  Cheesy

LOL just clone Monero git and you have the code. without his premine.

There is no premine.

I guess you don't know what a premine is. W00t what a DEV!

a total of 12,769,305 XMC will  be available in a 7 day crowdsale, you may participate with the link below. Approx ~100btc will be raised. Wallets will be available upon crowdsale completion. A total of 12,769,305 XMC will be available during this period.

Let me correct that, there is no premine for the developer, there will however be a set premined amount for distribution.

12,769,305 XMC

only ~9,000,000 of which is left in the crowdsale.

oh really? so, rocket scientist, where does the btc go from the 'distribution'? who holds the private key?

hopefully, most of the posts in this thread must be sockpuppets cause surely this forum has not become THIS FUCKING IGNORANT.

The initial question was coming to the conclusion that i will hold premine alongside the crowdfund funds, as i stated i will not any premine for myself, this is where i need to clear this up.

After the crowdsale completion, only crowdfund investors will receive coins,  i myself will not hold any premine after the initial premine distribution to the crowdsale investors.

Appologies for the mix up, i should have been more clear in my initial post, i hope that clears things up a little.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Crackpot Idealist
share us some code dev  Cheesy

LOL just clone Monero git and you have the code. without his premine.

There is no premine.

I guess you don't know what a premine is. W00t what a DEV!

a total of 12,769,305 XMC will  be available in a 7 day crowdsale, you may participate with the link below. Approx ~100btc will be raised. Wallets will be available upon crowdsale completion. A total of 12,769,305 XMC will be available during this period.

Let me correct that, there is no premine for the developer, there will however be a set premined amount for distribution.

12,769,305 XMC

only ~9,000,000 of which is left in the crowdsale.

oh really? so, rocket scientist, where does the btc go from the 'distribution'? who holds the private key?

hopefully, most of the posts in this thread must be sockpuppets cause surely this forum has not become THIS FUCKING IGNORANT.

Activity: 189
Sent you another PM about the domain (MoneroClassic.org).

I accepted your offer Smiley.

thanks for that, got your reply, i will put together some funds and make a payment over the next 24hours, or possibly find a valid escrow.

Perfect,  I sent you the bitcoin address in the last pm.

thanks for that, got your reply, i will put together some funds and make a payment over the next 24hours, or possibly find a valid escrow.

------

Status Update - http://moneroclassic.tech

I do appreciate the support so far, its been just over 24 hours of the crowdsale and already we are at over ~30% complete in the crowdsale, excellent results indeed, happy to be blessed with such confidence and such a supporting crowd.

Over the next few days i will be releasing screengrabs of current progress of the onion market being produced, just to ease a few minds, for development purposes the platform/marketplace will be codenamed ZION or ZionMarketplace.

Current Features
  • Seller & Product Approval and Moderation
  • Owner & Seller Commission Management
  • Rating & Reviews for Sellers
  • Multi Seller/Vendor Support
  • Responsive Design (possibilities for portable devices using the tor network)

The plan of attack is to offer the marketplace to approximately ~150 of the current top vendors throughout AlphaBay and Dream marketplace, offering no sign up fees to PGP verified top vendors, and no commision over the first ~3months.

As you may or may not know Dream and AlphaBay have been suffering timeout and server overloads over the past few months and top vendors are looking elsewhere, this is where ZION takes the fame.

after the ~3month period of no commision to select vendors, commision will be used to place buy support on Monero Classic, creating a steading buy-on-the-fly feature.

The ZION platform will aim to fill in the gaps where other darknet marketplaces fail, 100% uptime, low commission & a fluid/responsive design and of course a range of top vendors.

Those who are uncertain, i urge you to wait it out till after crowdsale, and see the final product, sign up to the marketplace and get a feel for what we have to offer, then decide then if you wish to invest. Many hours of hard work have already gone into this project, as we were in the works long before cryptonote was selected as the primary codebase for the currency.

With kind regards,
Monero Classic Team

Activity: 189

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
its not a scam..
Activity: 58
I don't understand who needs this coin ? What is that ?

Is original Monero not secure, not private and not untraceable ? No.
So what for this coin was created ?
Scam ?

If you read the ann:

Monero Classic is a project to keep the original censorship-resistant, immutable, decentralized Monero

Classic aims to push for adoption accross all darknet markets, being the gold-standard. Currently in the works is a fresh darknet market being setup with Monero Classic as the sole currency to be exchanged. With popular DNM vendors coming on-board, this is the first strike for success.

still i did not got a thing
why do we need this ? monero can be used for same purpose(darknet exchange)

There is a darknet exchange currently being purpose built with the sole currency to be used is Monero Classic, acting as a stabilization fund.

With top vendors on board from AlphaBay and Dream marketplace.

Activity: 534
Merit: 250
C Complete BTC 0.02147624     2016-08-30 08:22:24    Address:
121pA3v8YqyBEej6wJL3gFGhj2em7GygBb     Txid:
5c08c9bae0dccb0e787787343d4fd306669cf513cbebbb12bc6670d75507acdb  .
       Hello, I sent MY ACCOUNT
empty-explain your position, I understand that you are satisfied

Scam ?

If you read the ann:

Monero Classic is a project to keep the original censorship-resistant, immutable, decentralized Monero

Classic aims to push for adoption accross all darknet markets, being the gold-standard. Currently in the works is a fresh darknet market being setup with Monero Classic as the sole currency to be exchanged. With popular DNM vendors coming on-board, this is the first strike for success.

There is a darknet exchange currently being purpose built with the sole currency to be used is Monero Classic, acting as a stabilization fund.

With top vendors on board from AlphaBay and Dream marketplace.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

Scam ?

If you read the ann:

Activity: 1344
Merit: 656

Scam ?

If you read the ann:

This still is not clear.

alot of fudders on this thread, perhaps threatened monero holders?  Cool

almost 30% raised! im sure we will sell out.

Scam ?

If you read the ann:

Activity: 40

Scam ?
Activity: 952
Merit: 552
This is futile attempt to hold the train... keep dreaming of cheap moneros!
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
So what did the original Monero do for a classic to be needed? Also etc had exchange support from the start, does this?

When someone still sporting a RISE signiture is asking these questions, you know your ICO scam is a bit too obvious...
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
There is nothing "classic" about XMC....it isn't even the original monero.

Probably just an attempt to ride on the coat tails of XMR recent price rise.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

if there is a bounty for translation
 i will do hindi (INDIAN) translation
just pm me or quote me
Pages:
Jump to: