Pages:
Author

Topic: [XMC] Monero Classic - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 3. (Read 13921 times)

legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
share us some code dev  Cheesy

LOL just clone Monero git and you have the code. without his premine.

There is no premine.

I guess you don't know what a premine is. W00t what a DEV!

a total of 12,769,305 XMC will  be available in a 7 day crowdsale, you may participate with the link below. Approx ~100btc will be raised. Wallets will be available upon crowdsale completion. A total of 12,769,305 XMC will be available during this period.

Let me correct that, there is no premine for the developer, there will however be a set premined amount for distribution.

12,769,305 XMC

only ~9,000,000 of which is left in the crowdsale.

Please state your professional credentials that make you capable of providing support for this code base.
Activity: 128
Merit: 100

There is no premine.

a total of 12,769,305 XMC will  be available in a 7 day crowdsale, you may participate with the link below. Approx ~100btc will be raised. Wallets will be available upon crowdsale completion. A total of 12,769,305 XMC will be available during this period.

Let me correct that, there is no premine for the developer, there will however be a set premined amount for distribution.

12,769,305 XMC

only ~9,000,000 of which is left in the crowdsale.
legendary

There is no premine.

There is no premine.
legendary

Activity: 240
share us some code dev  Cheesy
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
good luck, more news) I think it will be interesting
When can we start mining XMC?

On wallet release  Cool There will be an announcement.
Activity: 364
Marie Curie, 2 x Nobel Prizes Physics & Chemistry
When can we start mining XMC?
So, Are you planning to Fork the blockchain and give all XMR owners free XMC in relation to their XMR holdings just like they did with ETC?
We have received positive results from quite a number of the top DNM vendors across AlphaBay and Dream marketplace, who give full support to this project and will be joining the new marketplace which only accepts Monero Classic.

Any firm offers?
These people are spoilt for choice when it comes to a new crypto over BTC and will need their palms greasing.  They are not going to risk their system without insurance.

Also, I am yet to understand how currency speculation will pan out with AlphaBay and Dream market users.

These people need a coin to be stable in price.  We all know how new coins can swing +/-30% in price from day to day thanks to pumps and dumps.

If i had a gram-a-day smack habit, (which i don't), I'm not sure i would be too happy (or well) with the currency fluctuations that are involved in the early days of making a coin successful.  Moreover: It takes time to gain trust.

Also, AlphaBay and Dream Market vendors have to put-up coin to the platform/market and to the owners to be able to sell their product.  What happens if the coin has some bad times and loses value.  Big incentive for vendors to welsh on deals with their customers if they are only to lose a plummeting retainer and know they will soon be back under a different username once stability kicks back in.

I haven't got my head around the Mathematical/Social ecological validity of it all yet.  However, I am watching both XMR & XMC very very closely.

I just have a nagging feeling that one of these XMR or XMC coins is a government honey trap.  However, I may have a play with this for a while.  
I like an "outsider"  Wink  This maybe the one that is not the FEDs

In Addition : I do my "DD" well and always keep an ear to the ground, i like to read stuff, Market vendors are one thing.  Are the people that run the current Markets on side?  They don't like people having too much influence in their market, ask @pathfinder about that one.

Hi DEV, when the appearance of my charges Orders # 66

Hi there, please PM me with your details.

Crowdfund going excellent so far, with 28% complete in under 24hours.
Activity: 534
So, Are you planning to Fork the blockchain and give all XMR owners free XMC in relation to their XMR holdings just like they did with ETC?
We have received positive results from quite a number of the top DNM vendors across AlphaBay and Dream marketplace, who give full support to this project and will be joining the new marketplace which only accepts Monero Classic.

Any firm offers?
These people are spoilt for choice when it comes to a new crypto over BTC and will need their palms greasing.  They are not going to risk their system without insurance.

Also, I am yet to understand how currency speculation will pan out with AlphaBay and Dream market users.

These people need a coin to be stable in price.  We all know how new coins can swing +/-30% in price from day to day thanks to pumps and dumps.

If i had a gram-a-day smack habit, (which i don't), I'm not sure i would be too happy (or well) with the currency fluctuations that are involved in the early days of making a coin successful.  Moreover: It takes time to gain trust.

Also, AlphaBay and Dream Market vendors have to put-up coin to the platform/market and to the owners to be able to sell their product.  What happens if the coin has some bad times and loses value.  Big incentive for vendors to welsh on deals with their customers if they are only to lose a plummeting retainer and know they will soon be back under a different username once stability kicks back in.

I haven't got my head around the Mathematical/Social ecological validity of it all yet.  However, I am watching both XMR & XMC very very closely.

I just have a nagging feeling that one of these XMR or XMC coins is a government honey trap.  However, I may have a play with this for a while.  

In Addition : I do my "DD" well and always keep an ear to the ground, i like to read stuff, Market vendors are one thing.  Are the people that run the current Markets on side?  They don't like people having too much influence in their market, ask @pathfinder about that one.

Hi DEV, when the appearance of my charges Orders # 66

Any firm offers?

Activity: 189
0.45 btc buy it now, just send me a pm Wink.
Ok, you got me interested!  What percentage of coins will be in the hands of devs?

0%

There will be no premine and a ledger of distributed bitcoin sales will be posted publicly on the main site and also a link in the ANN.

Crowdfund is for ongoing maintenance and active development.
Ok, you got me interested!  What percentage of coins will be in the hands of devs?

no, all coins will be distributed through the crowdfund, no snapshot of the monero chain will be taken.

There's no sense in making the rich, richer.

Activity: 189
Dave Wilkinson, so are you interested to the domain MoneroClassic.org (you can use it as a official site)?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Activity: 43
Merit: 0

So everyone in the fund-raising ?
Activity: 242
we usually suspect at the begining of  new project ,so let see what happen next.
Pages:
Jump to: