Author

Topic: [XMR] JCE Miner Cryptonight/forks, now with GPU! - page 113. (Read 90815 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 2

i'm adding blueberries coin support. Looking at their site:
http://berrycoin.xyz/

Did they time travel from 1997 ? It was a long time i hadn't seen such a retro Web 1.0 site. Cannot tell if it's deliberately retro or retard. Btw, i add support... Grin

You forget about the comic sans font too lol. But yeah, just taking a risk with that coin which may/may not pay off.

Thanks for the v0.23 updates! Will try it out a bit later
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Can you add an IPBC coin ?
Activity: 350
Merit: 22
I plan to buy one too, to use it as a test base for the gpu version. They're cheap, and their motherboards too. Would be nice to have a hybrid miner. I know it sounds like xmrstak, but they use a separate frontend/backend code, with both back end cpu and gpu stolen from Wolf0. I'll do something completely different.

No benchmark yet sorry, but probably the same as normal ryzen : +1% on cn-classic, +2.7% on v7 and less than +1% on heavy. Take version 0.22+ they have a light assembly optim for v7, slightly faster than 0.1x

Edit : Yeah 22 and 23 differ only by coin list. No other change.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 131
Only changes are new coins ?

I have huge swings in hashrate, due I think to the low load setting on the CPU. But it's okay, I'm doing it for fun. With the current price of stellite, it's unprofitable by a few cents a day.

Would you have reports on Ryzen 5 2400G hashrate? It should be my next CPU.
0.23 online

Code:
more coins:
Haven (XHV) automatic switch to CN-Heavy
FreelaBit (FBF)
BlueberriesCoin (BBC)
B2BCoin (B2B)
Bitsum (BSM)
It's Haven, cryptonight-heavy algo.

Ok, i add it. Nice another Heavy coin Grin. JCE is a lot better than others on Hevay non-AES, and 32-bits, but barely better on AES-64. That's the case i'm the less better on Ryzen, 252 (jce) against 250 (xmrig). Difference barely noticeable. And probably i'm worse on modern Intel Cry

Update:
Mining with a Pentium G3460.
two cores / threads are used in low intensity, it let the miner in auto config.

Results:
- pool is Stellite miner rocks
- coin in Stellite (XTL)
- average hashing speed from the software is around 51H/s
- average hashing speed from pool is updating
- power draw is 22w at the wall.

Thanks for the feedback, yet another limited CPU that is still faster with 2 threads than 1 thread + dual mine. I'm wondering if i should drop the dual mine feature, looks it's good only on the Conroe CPU Cry

edit:
i'm adding blueberries coin support. Looking at their site:
http://berrycoin.xyz/

Did they time travel from 1997 ? It was a long time i hadn't seen such a retro Web 1.0 site. Cannot tell if it's deliberately retro or retard. Btw, i add support... Grin
Activity: 2
It's cryptonight-heavy algo.
proxy/socks : possible, but i've tons of other tasks more priority : dualshare, Linux version, AMD-GPU version...
JCE netcode works the exact same way than claymore, its netcode is optimized (and restricted) to direct-connect to pools on internet, with or without SSL. Period. No support of proxies, socks, local pools etc. Not even it has a HTTP server to broadcast hashrate, just log file at best. But it can run on a VM.

And even if i add proxy support, i'd like to provide integrated proxy support (JCE being proxy of other JCEs) because i don't like how xmrig-proxy is made, it re-uses the (bad) way Nicehash implement their own proxies, and so xmrig-proxy is not compatible with Nicehash, and not compatible with non-Nicehash miners.

Wallet does not match any of the supported currencies.
Again, what coin/pool did you want to mine? Don't give wallet, just pool/hash-marketplace and coin. I'm adding them on the fly when requested.
Doesn't work: with "--variation 5" parameter. "Wallet does not match any of the supported currencies."
Hi,

do you plan to add proxy / socks support?

Thx
Ok, i push that on my to-do list.
It's currently almost hard-wired for the modern AMD world (because i planned to run it only on my Excavator + hd7000 and my Ryzen + rx500) but i could relax some constraints to require only a decent equivalent (modern Intel ***Bridge+, AMD modern Bulldozer+) and gpu HD7000+. No nVidia, I don't own one, and they're bad at Cryptonight. And i don't know Cuda, just OpenCL. No oldy code that time, i'll never have time to maintains the dozen versions of CPU assembly times the number of GPU bases; if there's a GPU-enabled version, that will be restricted to the AES-64 version. And maybe not the old Cryptonight, Claymore 9.7 is really good at Cryptonight classic, i couldn't beat it. But i beat it on CryptonightV7.
Activity: 35
Tell me if you're interested into a jce amd, I may finish it and release. Wink
Of course, if there is a stable assembly.
Lynfield detect should be fixed in 0.21+, but I couldn't test since I don't own one. Same for the avx detection. My cpu detect really need fixes, even if it's not blocking, and your can override manually with --archi parameter.

B2BCoin to be added ok. I'll add freelabit too.

The hashrate is very sensitive to pc activity. On a rig, it tends to be stable, but on a real life pc It will drop even when you scroll your files. Jce never runs at high priority, even without --low. if you run it on a pc with no other software running, windows update, Superfetch, and Al. disabled, hashrates should be max and stable.

May launch it without --low with
Code:
start /HIGH jce....

To give it high priority

Edit: Jce GPU exists as a prototype, I mine with it on my rx500, but absolutely not ready for diffusion yet. In opposition to other miners, I did not reused Wolf0 opencl, but wrote a brand new one (but still in opencl, not CGN assembly). Wolf0 code contains goofs so blatant that it's funny... I beat it on every gpu, but not always Claymore, which is faster, just Claymore 10+ tends to generate a lot of bad shares while 9.7 was a masterpiece of quality. What happened to Claymore ? And 11.3 is the giveup version, it's free but no longer maintained.

Tell me if you're interested into a jce amd, I may finish it and release. Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Hi mate I had got your miner running! Basically am using i7 3770K with 4 threads.

I would like to check with you that initially the HR is about 2xx h/s but it drops to 15x - 16x h/s

How do I really compare it with xmrig? Thanks mate and do you have a GPU version too?
Activity: 1120
Merit: 131
Mining with a Pentium G3460 since around 12hs.
One core / thread is used, it let the miner in auto config.

Results:
- coin in Stellite (XTL)
- average hashing speed from pool is 30,88H/s
- power draw is 11/12w at the wall.

How could I make the miner use both cores ? With low intensity please.

Update:
Mining with a Pentium G3460.
two cores / threads are used in low intensity, it let the miner in auto config.

Results:
- coin in Stellite (XTL)
- average hashing speed from the software is around 51H/s
- average hashing speed from pool is updating
- power draw is 22w at the wall.
Activity: 37
Merit: 5
I hope you are not upset about my bug reports – I just want to help Smiley

- AMD A4-5000 is detected as "Llano", but it is a "Kabini"; despite the miner chooses generic_avx, although Llano wouldn't support AVX
- Intel Core i7-870 is detected as "Skylake", but it is a "Lynnfield"; despite the miner chooses a non-AES-code, although Skylake would support AES
- B2Bcoin is missing in the Cryptonight coinlist http://pool.b2bcoin.ml/#

You do a great job Cheesy
Never heard about those ones, look very obscure Shocked, but ok i'll add them in next release.
Not sure what you're gonna need, but the two coins with their tickers

* Bitsum (BSM)
* Blueberries Coin (BBC)
Yes, to autoconfigure the cryptonight fork (when i detect TurtleCoin, i switch to Cryptolight V7, for example) and in a lesser extend, to format better log messages. Otherwise, by experience reading Claymore topic for a long time (I loved Claymore GPU 9.7 back in time), 99% reported issues are about bad wallet or bad pool config.

If your coin is missing, just ask and I add it.
Now compiling 0.22 with exactly the same request : to add CrepCoin and PluraCoin. And MiningRigRentals.

Edit : done, 0.22 online

Code:
MiningRigRentals support
CrepCoin support
PluraCoin support
Effective average hashrate when pressing R

That effective hashrate is the same that reported by your pool : fees and outdated shares deduced. Outdated shares happens (rarely) when the pool change the seed at the same time we find a share. It's also called Stale share.

Bytecoin support was requested, but it was available from day 1... Roll Eyes

Edit : i see you quoted 0.22 before it was officially online. A broken binary has been online for a few minutes, i just re-uploaded the good one. The difference was the effective hashrate that was badly formatted, just a interface glitch. But better update, to be clean.
So I notice that not all cryptonite coins are supported? I tried to get started on another very less popular cryptonite coin and I get this error?

Wallet does not match any of the supported currencies.
Currently supported currencies/pools:
  Monero (XMR)
  Monero-V (XMV)
  Electroneum (ETN)
  Karbowanec (KRB)
  Bytecoin (BCN)
  Sumokoin (SUMO)
  Bitcoal (COAL)
  Bitcedi (BXC)
  Dinastycoin (DCY)
  Leviarcoin (XLC)
  Fonero (FNO)
  Turtlecoin (TRTL)
  Graft (GRFT)
  Dero (DERO)
  Aeon (AEON)
  Stellite (XTL)
  UltraNote (XUN)
  Intense (ITNS)
  Crepcoin (CREP)
  Pluracoin (PLURA)
  Nicehash Cryptonight V7
  Minergate Cryptonight
  MiningPoolHub Cryptonight
  MiningRigRentals Cryptonight
  Suprnova Cryptonight

Is there a reason why you're specific on the wallet address?
Jump to: