Pages:
Author

Topic: [XMR] JCE Miner Cryptonight/forks, now with GPU! - page 35. (Read 90814 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
You should try 0.33b4, it has some heavy optimization and it's stable for me. 0.33b5 should be avoided for now. It has increased fee but has very unstable heavy hashrate (especially the effective one). I'm a big fan of this miner and been using it for several months and I'm sure the creator will fix the problems but for now I would recommend to use previous versions or other miners. As for V8, I couldn't get close to teamred results, so I don't quite understand the new fee with explanation like "I only have teamred as a competitor, thus such fee". Also it looks like it would be fair to take that fee accordingly to the algo mined. For example jce is not better then others in cn-lite,xtl... So I would mine with other miners to save extra 1.5% of hashrate but I would definitely use jce for heavy variants with it's brilliant implementation (when it's fixed for stability).
Maybe you forgot that the 2+% fee is only for heavy algo and heavy based algos. For v8 and all other algos based on v7 or v8 fee is still 0.9%.

You're right, it's increased only for heavy variants.
Activity: 54
Maybe you forgot that the 2+% fee is only for heavy algo and heavy based algos. For v8 and all other algos based on v7 or v8 fee is still 0.9%.

The 2.5% fee is applied to CN Saber too.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
You should try 0.33b4, it has some heavy optimization and it's stable for me. 0.33b5 should be avoided for now. It has increased fee but has very unstable heavy hashrate (especially the effective one). I'm a big fan of this miner and been using it for several months and I'm sure the creator will fix the problems but for now I would recommend to use previous versions or other miners. As for V8, I couldn't get close to teamred results, so I don't quite understand the new fee with explanation like "I only have teamred as a competitor, thus such fee". Also it looks like it would be fair to take that fee accordingly to the algo mined. For example jce is not better then others in cn-lite,xtl... So I would mine with other miners to save extra 1.5% of hashrate but I would definitely use jce for heavy variants with it's brilliant implementation (when it's fixed for stability).
The hashrate instability issue doesn't affect only CN V8 and Heavy.

It also concerns CN Fast (MSR) with the 0.33b4.
One of my RX 570 hashratr went from ~1200 to ~900 h/s.

That made me to switch to the 0.33b3 which seems to work fine so far but I yet have to compare its hashrates with SRB's.
Activity: 149
Merit: 11
Ok, after some test:

- old card like 370 2gb work fine, best hashrate compared to other miner, constant > to 510 hs on my 370 2gb

- rx470 and similar with 4 gb ok, better than srbminer my sapphire 470 reference working at 980 without problem.

- rx580 with 8 gb HYNIX after some day of test make new bios with this strap

999000000000000022559D0052626C48A0551214BC0D460B0048C4007D0714204A8900A00200712 419123138B42D3D17

and can get good speed, tested with multihash from 1136 to 1888 with 16 increase from test to test.

But is no stable, get from 1130 hs max to 1030 to 930, average 970 hs.

With srbminer can get 1010 stable with 1250 (950mv) 2200 (900mv).

My card is sapphire pulse 580 8gb hynix, only hynix chip not model with samsung + hynix in the same board.

Look forward at a new version to make new test, congratulations to the dev.

Bye.

Activity: 11
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
new version (033b5) very unstable for me

032q better than 033b5... for now
Activity: 156
when new version?
monero mining slow on vega 56/64 with examples you give to me
Activity: 45
Merit: 1

Hi. Miner not work with format "user wallet + paymentID.diff". Can you fix it? Please)
Code:
23:11:51 | Connecting to mining pool mox.optimusblue.com:3333 ...
23:11:51 | Connected to pool. Now logging in...
23:11:51 | Successfuly logged as Xwmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.26000+9999999999999
23:11:51 | Pool changes Difficulty to 10000.
Just test and works fine. Better give me your full command and log.
Wallet and pay-id anonymized of course, but tested with a real one.

Sorry it's my mistake in syntaxis .bat file . Just started test CN Heavy at RX580.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
Please, share optimal multi_hash parameters for RX 580 8Gb for heavy algo.
Activity: 15
I just tried b5 on one of my rigs and got this:

Abort was called at 767 line in file:
D:\qb\workspace\19992\src\vpg-compute-neo\runtime\os_interface\windows\wddm.cpp

i used settings that worked at my home pc with vega 64.

Sad

Anybody knows what is this?

I tried these:
 { "mode" : "GPU", "worksize" : 8, "alpha" : 128, "beta" : 8, "gamma" : 8, "delta" : 4, "epsilon" : 4, "zeta" : 4, "index" : 0, "multi_hash":960 },
 { "mode" : "GPU", "worksize" : 8, "alpha" : 128, "beta" : 8, "gamma" : 8, "delta" : 4, "epsilon" : 4, "zeta" : 4, "index" : 0, "multi_hash":960 },

then tried mutlihash 944 but same

Try 896
Activity: 350
Merit: 22
Thanks for report, i think there's a lot of potential, and that current version, even with unstable hashrate, has the current lead (I expect TeamRed to provide a good one soon, of course).
Currently testing on my most unstable rig (with some crappy RXs) and b6 looks more stable, and also a lot faster than b4 whatever.

The next version after b6 will probably be a CPU version with some extra features like Cryptolight-Dark and more MoneroOcean config.
Activity: 190
Merit: 59

Question asked just above.
The 0.33b6 and above will ignore the Intel GPU in autoconfig (but not in manual config)
Some Intel chip has probably shifted your GPU indexes

Sorry, I was not following the topic (lots of work Sad )

I shifted the index and tested with 1400mhz core 1100hbm on mixed vega 56-64 rig with custom 880mv power tables. Hashed 11300 with super small consumption 1050W.
But hashes were all over the place, with some cards hashing 1800 and some 1500.

I will wait for new version  Grin

Hi. Miner not work with format "user wallet + paymentID.diff". Can you fix it? Please)
Code:
23:11:51 | Connecting to mining pool mox.optimusblue.com:3333 ...
23:11:51 | Connected to pool. Now logging in...
23:11:51 | Successfuly logged as Xwmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.26000+9999999999999
23:11:51 | Pool changes Difficulty to 10000.
Just test and works fine. Better give me your full command and log.
Wallet and pay-id anonymized of course, but tested with a real one.
hello!

Documentation:
https://github.com/jceminer/cn_gpu_miner#troubleshooting

Last question:
Q. I get error D:\qb\workspace\19992\src\vpg-compute-neo\runtime\os_interface\windows\wddm.cpp
Intel GPUs are now enabled among AMD GPUs, ensure you're not applying a previous AMD configuration to an Intel GPU

I'm about to release a minor update with more stable hashrates for Heavy (I hope...), no more autoconfig on Intel GPU (causes a lot of troubles) and smoother autoconfig on AMD ones. And a little optim for Monero v8.

Question asked just above.
The 0.33b6 and above will ignore the Intel GPU in autoconfig (but not in manual config)
Some Intel chip has probably shifted your GPU indexes
I just tried b5 on one of my rigs and got this:

Abort was called at 767 line in file:
D:\qb\workspace\19992\src\vpg-compute-neo\runtime\os_interface\windows\wddm.cpp

i used settings that worked at my home pc with vega 64.

Sad

Anybody knows what is this?

I tried these:

then tried mutlihash 944 but same
Right, better wait a bit for b6 if switchingall your rigs is not trivial.
JCE, I have vega rigs only and was thinking to move all my rigs from cn v8 (TMR) to heavy algos to see if i can reduce power consumption a bit for similar profit. Can I go with current version of miner, or wait for b6? You plan to introduce some changes for Vegas or I can start changing slowly?

The b5 brings a big improvement on CH Heavy but its hashrates are unstable.
That's why you should wait for the coming b6.
JCE, I have vega rigs only and was thinking to move all my rigs from cn v8 (TMR) to heavy algos to see if i can reduce power consumption a bit for similar profit. Can I go with current version of miner, or wait for b6? You plan to introduce some changes for Vegas or I can start changing slowly?

still testing... Cry
Pages:
Jump to: