Author

Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 1354. (Read 4670630 times)

legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
Anyone use minergate for mining? They reliable?

No. You will find lots of stale shares and bad overall pool efficiency at minergate.
You're far better off using http://dwarfpool.com/xmr  or http://monero.crypto-pool.fr

Let's not forget our friends at cryptonotepool.org.uk who donate 100% of the pool fee to the project.

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

No. You will find lots of stale shares and bad overall pool efficiency at minergate.
You're far better off using http://dwarfpool.com/xmr  or http://monero.crypto-pool.fr

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

https://minergate.com/a/41144686ae3ab5b0
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
XMR is the future.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1141
Why not add Cryptsy Monero much time while adding some junk HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?
Reply alone ..... preliminary agreement with Mintpal other exchanges!
If another there is another logical explanation, let's share!
Everything's interests!

Just give it some time and monero will be added. Have some patience! Mintpal already had monero on their exchange, it will be back soon. Don't worry about it.
legendary
Someone is quietly buying up XMR with 3-4 BTC orders at 0.003 then replenishing after they get filled...Warz?

Probably  Cheesy

Warz: Jojatekok, i started buying Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Someone is quietly buying up XMR with 3-4 BTC orders at 0.003 then replenishing after they get filled...Warz?
Activity: 425
Why not add Cryptsy Monero much time while adding some junk HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?
Reply alone ..... preliminary agreement with Mintpal other exchanges!
If another there is another logical explanation, let's share!
Everything's interests!
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076
BTCLife.global participant
You might want to try to remove files poolstate.bin and p2pstate.bin from the bitmonero folder.
Try syncing again when you have deleted those files. Do not delete your wallet or keys file!
Thanks! I was thinking about it... It started to synchronize after deleting of those files.  Wink
legendary
Who knows why Mintpal not add Monero?

Info here:

I don't know what the reason is but XMR market is currently disappeared in Mintpal after they launched Mintpal V2 today.
Did anybody ask them why ?
+1 the same question in my head )

Some member stated here that they got some problems adding non BTC-clones. NXT market isn't online as well.
Activity: 687
Merit: 500
novag
Who knows why Mintpal not add Monero?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
You might want to try to remove files poolstate.bin and p2pstate.bin from the bitmonero folder.
Try syncing again when you have deleted those files. Do not delete your wallet or keys file!
legendary
Shit... It still in that state even if I keep Win7 brandmauer  disabled (as usual) and disable DrWEB's brandmauer. I have even changed DNS servers in my router and updated RouterOS on it...  Grin

What can block connections, and why only for bitmonerod?.. Mining on this PC is working well. Internet access is OK.  Huh
legendary
Here is the screenshot containing all information:

Your connections (both outgoing and incoming) are being blocked.

legendary
Here is the screenshot containing all information:

donator
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060
GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com
What exactly is your problem? So far looks good. Does it stay like that for a long time and nothing else happens?

If yes, start the daemon with set_log 1 and pastebin from the log file please. There is nothing wrong with that output itself.

Exactly. It stay like that for a several hours and...

With set_log:

p.s. bitmonerod is in the "whitelist" of my antivirus, and DrWeb anyway doesn't inform about anything when I start bitmonerod...  Undecided

If you could do two things for me -

1. Type 'diff' into the daemon and see what BH you're on (currently we're at a block height of 251414)

2. As smooth asked, type 'print_cn' and see if you have some connections (at least 2 with "state_normal" under the state column)
legendary
What exactly is your problem? So far looks good. Does it stay like that for a long time and nothing else happens?

If yes, start the daemon with set_log 1 and pastebin from the log file please. There is nothing wrong with that output itself.

With set_log:

That is somewhat normal -- most connection attempts fail. What does print_cn say. If it shows no open connections then something is blocking them (security software, firewall, etc.)

legendary

With set_log:

p.s. bitmonerod is in the "whitelist" of my antivirus, and DrWeb anyway doesn't inform about anything when I start bitmonerod...  Undecided
Activity: 263

legendary
Why my bitmonerod (0.8.8.4) does not start to synchronize the blockchain?..

Please don't tell that I'm the one met this problem...
Jump to: