Author

Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 1353. (Read 4670630 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Please help.
I send XMR to my Deposit addres on Poloniex, but after 3 hours i don't see it (((
I use Dep addres and payment id...

What version of the wallet are you running?
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Please help.
I send XMR to my Deposit addres on Poloniex, but after 3 hours i don't see it (((

Open a support ticket at poloniex.com, or go ask a mod in the trollbox on poloniex.com or #poloniex on freenode. I don't think you will get any help here.

also be sure that you are synchronized well with the network, then you are good to send your coin to the exchange web.
Activity: 263
Merit: 250
Have you noticed that there has not been much if any trolling towards XMR lately, btw?  Shocked Such is the power of paid trolls, it ends when you stop paying. The attack is called off, so we are victorious. Victorious.

I think the 130+ pages on BCX's Free For All thread successfully quarantined most of the trolling, like a sacrificial zinc anode (IMO the same reason there is a Wall Observer thread). I'm thinking whether we could use similar strategies in the near future to divert heavy trolling from the ANN thread.
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
Please help.

Open a support ticket at poloniex.com, or go ask a mod in the trollbox on poloniex.com or #poloniex on freenode. I don't think you will get any help here.
Activity: 224
Please help.
Activity: 58
It was a (bad) joke. If you mine to his address he gets to keep your coins. Not recommended.
I thought so. I just wanted someone with more weight around here to point it out.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
Hey,

i had a question about monero.
Why mining people it? How could it proftable? I can't understand it.
If i had an high end cpu, i could reach maybee 1kh/s. But its lower then my powercosts.

Please help me to understand...

Miners speculate that price will be higher as it is now. And i am sure it will be. Will be double as it is now really soon, with some BTC growth.
Most miners will mine at any price, since they believe in a year or two Monero will have 10 times more value as now.

Have you noticed that there has not been much if any trolling towards XMR lately, btw?  Shocked Such is the power of paid trolls, it ends when you stop paying. The attack is called off, so we are victorious. Victorious.

I was thinking of this, and maybe just maybe, the point of this attack was not to earn on Monero Market manipulation, but on Boolbery market manipulation. With this attack Boolbery price raised 7 times, few days ago when all the FUD drastically decreased, lots of Boolberies was dumped and buy wall decreased 10 times.
But that was just a thought. They did not earn that much that way, well if Boolbery price woudl go to match Monero, they probably would.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
2kHash is aight.

Mine to this addy for 10% unbonus:

47EApNcKagpN29JgcHh8RgV9odHzzdwMTYuwiE9kPxD7cPy4LWAMCTyhrRXKYxphGaaXSaqfmpZKPgH R3W9xn5HCLPgJb3b

How does that work?

It was a (bad) joke. If you mine to his address he gets to keep your coins. Not recommended.
Activity: 58
2kHash is aight.

47EApNcKagpN29JgcHh8RgV9odHzzdwMTYuwiE9kPxD7cPy4LWAMCTyhrRXKYxphGaaXSaqfmpZKPgH R3W9xn5HCLPgJb3b

How does that work?
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1141
Someone is quietly buying up XMR with 3-4 BTC orders at 0.003 then replenishing after they get filled...Warz?

I see that... there is clearly not enough liquidity yet for large buys without spiking the price.

It may be Warz or someone else. I have been pounding the table in MEW, IRC, etc. that big buys are coming soon. Instead of buying all the coins myself, I want others to load up also. The troubling time of last few weeks has made many sell and likewise many have bought up. The community is not balanced currently and it's good if the balancing happens before the great runups in price.

Besides what you already know, I will announce significant contributions to the Monero economy soon. Meanwhile I urge those who are underweight to buy quickly, and of course the overweight ones should sell correspondingly Smiley

Have you noticed that there has not been much if any trolling towards XMR lately, btw?  Shocked Such is the power of paid trolls, it ends when you stop paying. The attack is called off, so we are victorious. Victorious

Interesting, I hadn't thought they were paid, but it sure makes sense. I wonder when their next round will start...?

As I mentioned in another thread, with Open Bazaar gaining traction, one can easily see use cases in Monero GREATLY rising, along with its price...

Other blackmarkets should be targeted aswell, hopefully someone has some connections there. I think they would be very interested in monero.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Antifragile
Someone is quietly buying up XMR with 3-4 BTC orders at 0.003 then replenishing after they get filled...Warz?

I see that... there is clearly not enough liquidity yet for large buys without spiking the price.

It may be Warz or someone else. I have been pounding the table in MEW, IRC, etc. that big buys are coming soon. Instead of buying all the coins myself, I want others to load up also. The troubling time of last few weeks has made many sell and likewise many have bought up. The community is not balanced currently and it's good if the balancing happens before the great runups in price.

Besides what you already know, I will announce significant contributions to the Monero economy soon. Meanwhile I urge those who are underweight to buy quickly, and of course the overweight ones should sell correspondingly Smiley

Have you noticed that there has not been much if any trolling towards XMR lately, btw?  Shocked Such is the power of paid trolls, it ends when you stop paying. The attack is called off, so we are victorious. Victorious

Interesting, I hadn't thought they were paid, but it sure makes sense. I wonder when their next round will start...?

As I mentioned in another thread, with Open Bazaar gaining traction, one can easily see use cases in Monero GREATLY rising, along with its price...
Activity: 26
Hey,

i had a question about monero.
Why mining people it? How could it proftable? I can't understand it.
If i had an high end cpu, i could reach maybee 1kh/s. But its lower then my powercosts.

Please help me to understand...
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

Have you noticed that there has not been much if any trolling towards XMR lately, btw?  Shocked Such is the power of paid trolls, it ends when you stop paying. The attack is called off, so we are victorious. Victorious.
Activity: 158
Ripple has been added to cryptsy, that leaves monero as #1 on the voting list!

Hopefully Cryptsy and Mintpal v2/Moolah adds XMR soon
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
I used to like extremehash - it's the only one that doesn't give me lines like
Code:
[2014-10-09 11:21:50] Stratum connection timed out
[2014-10-09 11:21:50] Stratum connection interrupted

But lately it's out of the official list and I didn't risk... I hope it will get back to the list one day...
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1002
amarha
I like hashinvest.net.

"Payouts run every 2 hours. No bullshit."
Activity: 644
Merit: 502
2kHash is aight.

Activity: 509
Merit: 500
Anyone use minergate for mining? They reliable?

No. You will find lots of stale shares and bad overall pool efficiency at minergate.
You're far better off using http://dwarfpool.com/xmr  or http://monero.crypto-pool.fr

Is 2KH/s worth it? I found a calculator online and it shows 1.5 XMR per day at my KH. Is that even correct?

of course it's worth it. I look it like this: If I buy 10XMR a week, i'll get 10 XMR extra from mining. If your electricity costs dont kill you then it's profitable. Just hold onto your coins for a while - maybe 1 year, maybe more? who knows.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

No. You will find lots of stale shares and bad overall pool efficiency at minergate.
You're far better off using http://dwarfpool.com/xmr  or http://monero.crypto-pool.fr

Is 2KH/s worth it? I found a calculator online and it shows 1.5 XMR per day at my KH. Is that even correct?

What do you mean by worth it? Mining has never been enormously profitable. You get some coins and you help secure the network. If you hold on to the coins, maybe, someday they could be worth something (but no guarantee).

Even back when people easily could mine hundreds of of BTC per day the BTC weren't worth anything. You had to hold on for years, and hope. Same thing going on here.

Activity: 19

Jump to: