Author

Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 1545. (Read 4670622 times)

legendary
Activity: 930
Merit: 1010
There was talk about a new way of donating. With getting something in return. Did we get some more info on that?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
I send method       transfer 0 Addr amount Payment_id

how to chance transaction fee ?

Why do you want to change it? The transaction wont get through except if some miners are still mining with very outdated software...

ı fee very low my transaction not confirmed

Have you downloaded the latest software? You may have a 2-3 months old one which had smaller fees and transaction arent going through anymore..

you're right thank u
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org

Why do you want to change it? The transaction wont get through except if some miners are still mining with very outdated software...

Have you downloaded the latest software? You may have a 2-3 months old one which had smaller fees and transaction arent going through anymore..
legendary

legendary
getmonero.org
transfer 0 address amount payment_id

Not work, why?

Error: transaction ....is too big.

It's amazing.. a coin where we can't transfer the money.... seriously this coin is dead.

You probably have too much dust from pool mining (a problem solved some months ago) or your want to transfer many XMRs.

In either case try to send lower number until you dont get the error. Dont be suprised if you cant even send 1 and you need to send like 0.5 or lower. It is the fixed pool dust problem which also bloated the blockchain. In reality you can send thousands without an error...

P.S. please sell them at polo. I have a few small orders Smiley

Thanks it work.... But seriously, this coin is in alpha test? or something lower than alpha?  Roll Eyes

Smiley

You can always help this coin to get better. You will probably receive donations too or ask for a bounty etc...
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Not work, why?

It's amazing.. a coin where we can't transfer the money.... seriously this coin is dead.

wow lol

ok guys stoner stanley says xmr is dead...SELL SELL SELl!!!

thanks for the advice man I am glad I listened to you
Activity: 535
Merit: 267

Not work, why?

You probably have too much dust from pool mining (a problem solved some months ago) or your want to transfer many XMRs.

In either case try to send lower number until you dont get the error. Dont be suprised if you cant even send 1 and you need to send like 0.5 or lower. It is the fixed pool dust problem which also bloated the blockchain. In reality you can send thousands without an error...

Thanks it work.... But seriously, this coin is in alpha test? or something lower than alpha?  Roll Eyes

Smiley
legendary
getmonero.org

legendary
getmonero.org

Not work, why?

legendary

Activity: 535
Merit: 267

it isn't work, why?

It's amazing.. a coin where we can't transfer the money.
Activity: 264
Merit: 252
alt coins trader/miner.
my blockchain still in 174145

help me

i got connection failed in set_log 1

how to fix it ?

try "print_cn" in the daemon - if you have connections then just leave it for a bit and let it sync.

yeah its started sync

will keep u in touch when iam done
donator
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060
GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com

help me

how to fix it ?

try "print_cn" in the daemon - if you have connections then just leave it for a bit and let it sync.
alt coins trader/miner.

help me

how to fix it ?
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
Boost is merely statically compiled in to the Boolberry GUI (clearly a necessary step with any accessible UI). We specifically chose not to do that for the 0.8.8 release. If you are struggling with the high barrier to entry feel free to PM me and I'll walk you through installing Boost, ok?

Seems XMR team has pre-planned all these things though and they aren't mistakes, omissions or weaknesses., they are intentional design decisions, to be addressed at a later date. my mistake.

No they aren't "design decisions" they are a matter of prioritizing what gets done first given the code base we started with.

But thank you for trolling, we appreciate it.

alt coins trader/miner.
guys i downloaded blockchain 5 days old

what command in bitmonerod to sync this last 5 days more ?

it is syncing by itself. It should give some messages already but try to type   set_log 1  and see what it says...

that is what i needed

thx bro !
legendary
getmonero.org

it is syncing by itself. It should give some messages already but try to type   set_log 1  and see what it says...
alt coins trader/miner.

Activity: 588
Merit: 504
Boost is merely statically compiled in to the Boolberry GUI (clearly a necessary step with any accessible UI). We specifically chose not to do that for the 0.8.8 release. If you are struggling with the high barrier to entry feel free to PM me and I'll walk you through installing Boost, ok?

Seems XMR team has pre-planned all these things though and they aren't mistakes, omissions or weaknesses., they are intentional design decisions, to be addressed at a later date. my mistake.

I installed it through brew and sent coins from linux wallet on vm. All successful. thanks for the offer of support though.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
XMR creeping up...
Jump to: