Author

Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 1820. (Read 4670606 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Looks like it's a cloud computing system for Nvidia GPU mining. Kind of like a lot of Amazon EC2 instances, but these computers have graphics cards.

Clearly whoever it is seems to be offering rented GPU mining for Nvidia through a remote access - the programs are implied to have already been set up.

I answered the other half of your question here
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
I've just created a quick and simple OS X mining GUI (well, its more of a launcher actually...) that comes with precompiled static binaries of Wolf's CPU miner. CPU miner binaries tested on 10.8 and later, the GUI has only been tested on my 10.9.3 machine but I don't foresee any issues.

Hopefully its useful to someone Smiley

https://anonfiles.com/file/7653cbea4c2c8a67211c9bf7ad552ea2

If you wish to donate feel free to PM me for my XMR or BTC wallet address! Tongue

Sheepman
OP updated. Please notify us when you'll get a more permanent URL

If this behaviour of outperforming during a btc downtrend persists I will have to consider rotation.
Please explain "rotation". Holding more Monero than Bitcoins? the present trend is not representative, this is just speculation before going to Mintpal.

Is there a GUI windows wallet for XMR?
Check the OP
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Anyone know what this is or have tried it:

http://thecleangame.net/2014/05/mine-bcn-monero-btc-others-nvidia-grid-test-drive/

Also, how do I send my monero from 1 wallet to another?

Do I need to have every single rig of mine synchronized with the existing blockchain in order to mine the coin ?
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Yes that one

And MoneroPool is the pool I was using. They are mining about 20% of network hash rate too holy crap. People gonna get screwed on this.

You have to wonder about these sorts of trolls. There's no apparent motive or goal -- just (attempted) trolling for its own sake.

Oh well, it keeps our topic bumped. Roll Eyes

It's the same dude trying to sell the monerocoin domain.  He's already suggested bad things he could do to hurt Monero's image.  Hosting malware, redirecting to another coin, etc....

Obvious troll is obvious.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Malwarebytes is flagging all the wallet software I have downloaded and have been using to mine Monero. Has anyone else scanned their computers for threats after downloading these programs?
I have had similar issues with Norton Internet Security. It keeps removing my mining software - reason given: not enough customers are using this so it is removed. Happened while I was mining - the executable just got removed! So I have to tell NIS everytime to grant an exception to this software.
Get your software from the announcement OP and you will have no problem.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Yes that one

And MoneroPool is the pool I was using. They are mining about 20% of network hash rate too holy crap. People gonna get screwed on this.

You have to wonder about these sorts of trolls. There's no apparent motive or goal -- just (attempted) trolling for its own sake.

Oh well, it keeps our topic bumped. Roll Eyes
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
I haven't tried. It's not something I've really done before. I guess I could try it.
If you need any help just ask here or #monero on freenode.  Smiley
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
XMR is the future.
Activity: 994
Merit: 507
I haven't tried. It's not something I've really done before. I guess I could try it.
Any 32-bit versions for just running a wallet?
Yes that one

.com or .org? What do you base your conclusions on?
Activity: 403
Looks like there was a keylogger attached to the wallet software I downloaded form my pool. Fuck! Im such an idiot

Dont download from pools... Although i suspect you are just fudding...

Im not fucking kidding. I suggest others scan their computers and see for themselves. No joke . I didnt lose any coins (yet) but Im pissed that everything has been compromised. FUCK!
What software was it? cryptonote-easy-miner?

Which pool?

Yes that one

how long i need to wait to get paid on the pool? been mining for about 6 hours still no coins on my wallet, is that normal? mining at moneropool.com
moneropool.com has been having payout problems a lot recently. likely because they only run payments every 30 minutes, and this causes tx to be too large is my guess..
Looks like there was a keylogger attached to the wallet software I downloaded form my pool. Fuck! Im such an idiot

Im not fucking kidding. I suggest others scan their computers and see for themselves. No joke . I didnt lose any coins (yet) but Im pissed that everything has been compromised. FUCK!
What software was it? cryptonote-easy-miner?

Which pool?
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
how long i need to wait to get paid on the pool? been mining for about 6 hours still no coins on my wallet, is that normal? mining at moneropool.com
Activity: 403

Jump to: