Author

Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 1821. (Read 4670606 times)

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org
Looks like there was a keylogger attached to the wallet software I downloaded form my pool. Fuck! Im such an idiot

Dont download from pools... Although i suspect you are just fudding...
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
Looks like there was a keylogger attached to the wallet software I downloaded form my pool. Fuck! Im such an idiot
Which pool??
Activity: 403
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
So what does the daemon say?
Hatee-hatee-hatee-ho!
Cheesy

how many moneros do you guys own? curious.
15927.04580061 right now

But you have to divide that by two, right?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Do I need to create a BAT file to mine monero with the commands

cd ~/cpuminer/cpuminer-multi && ./minerd -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://mining_address:port -u wallet_address -p x -t number_of_threads

In the file ?

.bat only works on windows, you can create a .sh to do that on linux, but you pretty much only need to run ./minerd -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://mining_address:port -u wallet_address -p x -t number_of_threads in the same folder of minerd, linux terminal save the latest commands so its easy to run again.

Seems quite complex - do I need to create the wallet in DOS ? There is no windows type interface for the wallet ?
windows gui wallet is in production and being worked on.
but yes dos and its easy
go into the directry where simplewallet is and type
"simplewallet.exe --generate-new-wallet
give it a password when it asks
then open the wallet with "simplewallet.exe --wallet-file

Activity: 364

cd ~/cpuminer/cpuminer-multi && ./minerd -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://mining_address:port -u wallet_address -p x -t number_of_threads

In the file ?

.bat only works on windows, you can create a .sh to do that on linux, but you pretty much only need to run ./minerd -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://mining_address:port -u wallet_address -p x -t number_of_threads in the same folder of minerd, linux terminal save the latest commands so its easy to run again.

Seems quite complex - do I need to create the wallet in DOS ? There is no windows type interface for the wallet ?
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
XMR is the future.

In the file ?
Malwarebytes is flagging all the wallet software I have downloaded and have been using to mine Monero. Has anyone else scanned their computers for threats after downloading these programs?

nice fud, its known that antivirus programs dont like mining software because its code triggers detection of malware that use them to mine.

Isnt that what one would say if there indeed in malicious code in the software? How can we be certain? why is it just Monero that this shows as a threat and not the 15 other wallet from various currencys? Seriously is that the best answer you can give?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

About 1.4e6 right now.

Do please remember that financial privacy is sort of the point of this coin.  Some people, miners and speculators I guess, might not mind telling.  Those who use or hold monero to prevent extortion will mind very much.

Loled at 1.4e6.

Ok I got it, respect privacy thing.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1030
Sine secretum non libertas

About 1.4e6 right now.

Do please remember that financial privacy is sort of the point of this coin.  Some people, miners and speculators I guess, might not mind telling.  Those who use or hold monero to prevent extortion will mind very much.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
XMR is the future.
legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047
So what does the daemon say?
Hatee-hatee-hatee-ho!
Cheesy

15927.04580061 right now
Any ideas if monero works with Nvidia chips ?

216.43 so far. Getting about 1 per day now although
Malwarebytes is flagging all the wallet software I have downloaded and have been using to mine Monero. Has anyone else scanned their computers for threats after downloading these programs?
Activity: 770
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1030
Sine secretum non libertas
Activity: 509
A few AMD 8350's and a few i3 3220
Also one old school i5 2500 which is on a laptop - i rigged it to just mine - linux (always on)
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
im putting about 7KH/s at it, getting about 20-21 a day

What are you running for 7KH/s?
Jump to: