Pages:
Author

Topic: XMR Monero price poll - what is XMR/BTC rate by Dec-31-2016 ?? - page 4. (Read 4889 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
dafar consulting
After 26 voters, the consensus (average of the votes) is 0.049. Compared to the current price, 0.015, the voters strongly believe that the rise will continue.

The voters in bitcoin talk are almost always wrong... it's sad to see the highest 2 choices being the majority, because now we know for sure it won't happen. Everyone has hype googles on now.

Use the same poll again as soon as the first round of dumps start and the top vote will be 0.004 or less

What do YOU think the price will be by Dec 2016 OP?

btw. can't vote in the poll!?

Because no one cares about a newbie vote
Activity: 358
Merit: 250
I think it will become the second strongest altcoin (following ether).

I'll see at least 0,04 ($20-$25) coming up.

btw. can't vote in the poll!?
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1643
We have a history of August spikes and then sliding lower.  

December lows are a norm, too - with a Spring breakout.

I think 0.0064 will be our low point and may be where we end the year. But anywhere up to 0.01 is possible.

I will plump for 0.0075

Anything above 0.0064 will be wonderful for me.  

Edit - all subject to BTC not going way below current range (if it's way above I won't care).
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
After 26 voters, the consensus (average of the votes) is 0.049. Compared to the current price, 0.015, the voters strongly believe that the rise will continue.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
0.005-0.008  I can't vote because my rank is too low to vote.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
XMR needs a public poll. The question's exact wording is:

What do you believe is the price (BTC/XMR) which fulfills that it is equally probable that the actual_price be less or more than price. Select the cohort that includes price.
Pages:
Jump to: