Pages:
Author

Topic: <--::--| XNG X11 Enigmacoin POW/POS Mining. HARD INVEST |--::--> - page 12. (Read 8979 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

yobit is littered with our letters, to which they do not respond. Currently, work is underway to add the coin to the stock exchanges. Therefore, instead of dull and annoying messages about yobit, it is better to take an active part in voting.
Activity: 361
Merit: 111
well how did you stand yobit silent. so I write here. I think you at least ask for yobit to fix it. coin without a working exchange a dead coin.
don't send coin to yobit, i lose 100 coin more
dev, fix it now

Do you understand the difference between the coin developers and the developers of the exchange? Are you sure that we can fix the blockage on the part of the exchange? Did you ever think about writing to YOBIT developers about restoring the functionality of your wallet? Did you even read the main page about the coin?
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
don't send coin to yobit, i lose 100 coin more
dev, fix it now
Activity: 80
DEPOSIT XNG
Wallet status: Delayed (152961 blocks)
Your deposit address (ADDR)
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
same her it old block , loose 20 coin   Cry
Activity: 361
Merit: 111
yobit credits not coins... I sent 10 test and do not see them on Deposit
we need a plan please , time to join bittrex ? it will made more believers thanks  Cool

The coin has been inactive for a long time, its development is just beginning. Be patient and help to participate in the voting and promotion of the coin, meanwhile getting it on the pool. When the work on adding an exchange is completed, you will already have a good volume for the offer on the market.

At the moment we have taken into account the offer msc8282 and are working on adding a coin to bittrex. We also correspond with the developers of the exchange mercatox
Info update for coinmarketcap!

Need active exchange , yobit run on old blockchain
DEPOSIT XNG
Wallet status: Online (152961 blocks)

Admin from yobit is very stupid

Info update for coinmarketcap!
DEPOSIT XNG
Wallet status: Online (152961 blocks)
  Cool
DEPOSIT XNG
Wallet status: Delayed (152961 blocks)
Activity: 144
Staking is working well
yobit
Wallet status: Maintenance forever  Tongue

what about bittrex ! do it right from beginning  Huh
Activity: 144
You need activity in the voting, a small deposit on the stock exchange is sufficient to cast your vote for a coin.
mercatox.com
Vote
You need activity in the voting, a small deposit on the stock exchange is sufficient to cast your vote for a coin.
mercatox.com

Hi Dev

What about yobit?

Hello. We are also very interested in exchanging coins for yobit. But the tech support does not answer. Perhaps if we implement the exchange on other exchanges yobit will have no choice but to accept the existing network as a basis. For a long time with this coin on yobit something strange has happened. We hope that we will be able to press them against the wall. Send your applications and resentment in this regard to technical support. Our activity should not be left without attention.
Pages:
Jump to: