Pages:
Author

Topic: <--::--| XNG X11 Enigmacoin POW/POS Mining. HARD INVEST |--::--> - page 14. (Read 8979 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 10
i dont't get any payouts on the pool, anyone have the same experience ?

same here
Unfortunately, danycoman's user pool has been added to the official pool. Therefore, I ask you to indicate which pool is involved and specify the purse address for payments

http://pool.enigmacoin.exnet.su/

my wallet EJYXRLSjjFmxe8JNnVDrqGDyV5ZUdmEHJ2

mining since yesterday

Hello. On the pool, there are shortcomings that will be eliminated. The central address for payments has been changed, so transactions are not automatically generated. Data on the blocks found and the award are available. Therefore, payments will be made manually later.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0

same here
Unfortunately, danycoman's user pool has been added to the official pool. Therefore, I ask you to indicate which pool is involved and specify the purse address for payments

http://pool.enigmacoin.exnet.su/

my wallet EJYXRLSjjFmxe8JNnVDrqGDyV5ZUdmEHJ2

mining since yesterday
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
I answered you!
Activity: 98
Yobit

DEPOSIT XNG
Wallet status: Delayed (152961 blocks)
Your deposit address (ADDR)

Check your pm, i have confirmed it
Yobit

DEPOSIT XNG
Wallet status: Delayed (152961 blocks)
Activity: 77
the coin it is in the still in stage  POW ??/

guys.. ..to many coins.. and to much info to find... : )
TeamIntellect,

Has the Yobit problem resolved?
Tolullopsy,

Sorry, we have many messages  Embarrassed
Activity: 98
TeamIntellect!

Do you know what you're talking about?

Wallet status: Online (152961 blocks)
http://blockexplorer.enigmacoin.exnet.su  Online (40xxxx blocks)

I think you're kidding, I lost coins because of you too! Because you relaunch a coin and do not announce anything right!
I will no longer support this coin, I'll remove the coin tonight!

Danycoman, kindly check your pm and revert. Thanks
Activity: 131
pool working now  Grin

same here

same here
You are inadequate. The coins you display are on the Yobit stock exchange. All claims for entering Yobit support.
Activity: 41

same here
TeamIntellect!

Do you know what you're talking about?

http://blockexplorer.enigmacoin.exnet.su  Online (40xxxx blocks)

I think you're kidding, I lost coins because of you too! Because you relaunch a coin and do not announce anything right!
I will no longer support this coin, I'll remove the coin tonight!
Do not send Yobit! Has the old wallet version!

DEPOSIT XNG

Dev! Did you announce to Yobit?  I sent 200 coins there and their wallet runs on the old version!

The version of the wallet here does not matter. Changes in the version only touched on the design, build details from the source code and the addition of stable nodes that will work for 2 years

DEPOSIT XNG

Dev! Did you announce to Yobit?  I sent 200 coins there and their wallet runs on the old version!

Today I wrote the application yobit. I also sent funds there and the purse status was in working order. Means do not come. Waiting for an answer.

DEPOSIT XNG

you only explain about your project using site or link but that is too little, so many people will asking why this project did not explain more about the mission and the mean
Hello, Vera Nov.
You talk about fork as an innovation. No. We are not innovators. We are simply striving to maximize the development of this coin, the support of which was abandoned by the previous developer
Hello dev. Your team does not have any bonus programs and bounty programs . You have signature programs, airdrop, twitter, facebook, ...
Bonus programs and bounty programs will make the community more aware of your coin.

Hello, Maurice1021.
This topic is only a continuation of what is already available. We decided to breathe life into a coin that deserves it.
Activity: 82
Hello dev. Your team does not have any bonus programs and bounty programs . You have signature programs, airdrop, twitter, facebook, ...
Bonus programs and bounty programs will make the community more aware of your coin.
Pages:
Jump to: