Pages:
Author

Topic: <--::--| XNG X11 Enigmacoin POW/POS Mining. HARD INVEST |--::--> - page 9. (Read 8979 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

We are working to promote the coin, but the forum participants are lazy even to vote on the stock exchange. With such a community, it makes no sense to invest large sums. Therefore, we are developing at our discretion.

How can the community support you getting this listed further and gaining you more success?

Thank you for all your hard work!
Activity: 146
Merit: 10

No, and now it is not needed. While the number of miners is low. On average, if you get into solo, the block is generated in 72 seconds. The daily emission will be 86400/72 = 1200 blocks * 2XNG = 2400XNG. Calculate the ratio of your capacity to the current power of the network and multiply by the current exchange rate.
Activity: 182
Does exsist a calculator to hashrate?
Activity: 36
Come on guys! I strongly believe in this coin... let's push it to the moon!!!
Activity: 6
Before I read this topic, I was asking my friends if we can invest in it, and I have plenty of them who are All in!!
I am just a trader, and I see potential of the coin, low supply, empty sell wall, cheap price and 25% of rich list owning less than 1000k coins;
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Have you seen the prices for cryptopia? Do you think it is worthwhile to spend such amount for an inactive community?
YES - I think so.
Activity will be in users when they see your work.

Have you seen the prices for cryptopia? Do you think it is worthwhile to spend such amount for an inactive community?

We are working to promote the coin, but the forum participants are lazy even to vote on the stock exchange. With such a community, it makes no sense to invest large sums. Therefore, we are developing at our discretion.

So we have to pay access to the stock exchange so that the miners who did not give a single free vote on the offered exchanges poured the coin into the floor?

So you took responsibility for the project, so be responsible for it!
I will repeat once again - there is nothing to be proud of.

You have to make a roadmap, you have to do advertising, you have to output to new exchanges.

It's all you have to do, not say that you are proud of what neither do or complain that the miners sell coins that are not wanted by anyone because of your fault!

Keep coins that are promising, create a perspective!

So we have to pay access to the stock exchange so that the miners who did not give a single free vote on the offered exchanges poured the coin into the floor?
Ok, thanks. Bittrex Expecting. Today create ticket for Cryptopia.
hi dev, any news on this?
Hello everyone, no good news yet. All exchangers for a very long time, and sometimes even do not respond to us messages. We are proud of our work, so we will not lower ourselves to repeated requests and additional requests.
So far there is nothing to be proud of.
Are you ready to pay the addition to the stock exchange?

Pay cryptopia.co.nz and it will add.
Hello everyone, no good news yet. All exchangers for a very long time, and sometimes even do not respond to us messages. We are proud of our work, so we will not lower ourselves to repeated requests and additional requests.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 252

Cryptopia - This is great news!
Activity: 1526
Merit: 252

At the moment, work is underway to promote the coin to the exchangers.
good job dev, waiting for these coins listed on the bigger exchanges, I think bittrex or cryptopia is the best choice for this coin.
Activity: 8
no its not be carefull dont send your coin there ! read old input  Tongue

At first it said wallet status maintenance, yesterday wallet status not up to date and today it say's wallet status online.
Activity: 80
no its not be carefull dont send your coin there ! read old input  Tongue
Activity: 8
More good news the wallet status on Yobit is online again!
Activity: 144
Pages:
Jump to: