Pages:
Author

Topic: <--::--| XNG X11 Enigmacoin POW/POS Mining. HARD INVEST |--::--> - page 3. (Read 8996 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Dev,

What about a name change? keep the ticker. But, change the name.

Like change the 'E' for an 'I'

BTW, like the project, keep up the good work!
Activity: 15
Dev,

What about a name change? keep the ticker. But, change the name.
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
Dev any bounty link
And how do I get coins to distribute bonuses?
Activity: 67
Dev any bounty link
Activity: 130
C-patex is the only working exchange. Yobit has bigger value but they somehow disabled deposits.

No, we use twitter. All social tools you can see on our website
Activity: 8

ETykqrPDGAjjDPT3Jf1p8SnsdJmZv4p9wH-
I hope this is your address to which you have access? We sent 250 coins there

Sorry for bothering youfor the last time but you send it to the yobit wallet and yobit wallet does'nt work. I can give you the proof by private message by sending you screenshots of my c-patex transaction to yobit and the deposit history of yobit (you will empty deposit history).
can you cancel the 250XNG transaction on yobit that you offered me and send it to my c-patex wallet please:
Ea8kazuqcbsVoMsgDGeuXpTNWudDB4gfZK   

LONG LIVE TO ENIGMA

I believe you and I am ready to send 500 coins if you tell me how to cancel a transaction on yobit

I don't know how...
Now you know. No way Smiley
I sent you coins. Be attentive in the world of crypto currency. He is very crafty. Good luck.
http://blockexplorer.enigmacoin.exnet.su/tx/ccb79780fee6e568ce0b43cf6bbcea64cb7c435565bb1b584b5931dc8758c002

YOU ARE THE FUCKING BEST!!!! REALLY!
I will chill the coins, Iam in many channel groupe in french telegram, french whatsapp and french website talking about cryptocurrency  . You have a telegram announcing news?

Sorry for bothering youfor the last time but you send it to the yobit wallet and yobit wallet does'nt work. I can give you the proof by private message by sending you screenshots of my c-patex transaction to yobit and the deposit history of yobit (you will empty deposit history).
can you cancel the 250XNG transaction on yobit that you offered me and send it to my c-patex wallet please:

LONG LIVE TO ENIGMA

I believe you and I am ready to send 500 coins if you tell me how to cancel a transaction on yobit

I don't know how...
Now you know. No way Smiley
I sent you coins. Be attentive in the world of crypto currency. He is very crafty. Good luck.
http://blockexplorer.enigmacoin.exnet.su/tx/ccb79780fee6e568ce0b43cf6bbcea64cb7c435565bb1b584b5931dc8758c002

LONG LIVE TO ENIGMA

I don't know how...

LONG LIVE TO ENIGMA

LONG LIVE TO ENIGMA
Could you please fix yobit wallet. I loss a lot of coins.

tell me how we can contact yobit? What do you advise except for a ticket?
Where are your coins located?
Activity: 1
Activity: 38
Was XNG launched in 2016?I remember I was involved in mining,  I was trading on yobit.

Yes it was launched in 2016. It is still listed on yobit but there is a problem with the wallet which means you will lose your coins if you deposit there - i don't think this has been resolved yet.

There's another coin with the same name which is enigma (eng) whereas this is enigma (xng). Xng is also trading on c-patex and coinsmarket (when coinsmarket is up and running again)

Can anyone tell me why there was a count down to the release of a coin that has been released since 2016?

Excited about the opportunities of Enigma, but seems necessary to stop people being able to deposit on yobit while this problem is resolved. Shouldn't be down to the user to make sure that when XNG is listed on an exchange it is actually functioning properly.

This is not a countdown and not a release date, it's an advertising campaign, so people know about the coin. If you scroll through the entire topic, it will be clear the history of the coin and the goal.

I see - good to see the devs putting some time into advertising.

Can I ask what is meant by max coin age 30 days?

Max coin age- maximal coin age Smiley Smiley
To calculate the compensation in the POS system, the age of coins is equal to the time of storing coins in the wallet. The minimum age is the minimum time after which it is possible to receive an award, the maximum is used to calculate the reward. More details you can read here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proof-of-stake

Thanks for the information, makes sense. I don't understand how you can earn more than the block reward (150%) for staking? Where do those reward coins come from?

Could you also tell me whether some PoS coins don't require you to have your wallets online and others do? Or is it wrong that you can stake some currencies with your wallet offline?

Again thanks for the help
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Was XNG launched in 2016?I remember I was involved in mining,  I was trading on yobit.

Can anyone tell me why there was a count down to the release of a coin that has been released since 2016?

Excited about the opportunities of Enigma, but seems necessary to stop people being able to deposit on yobit while this problem is resolved. Shouldn't be down to the user to make sure that when XNG is listed on an exchange it is actually functioning properly.

This is not a countdown and not a release date, it's an advertising campaign, so people know about the coin. If you scroll through the entire topic, it will be clear the history of the coin and the goal.

Max coin age- maximal coin age Smiley Smiley
To calculate the compensation in the POS system, the age of coins is equal to the time of storing coins in the wallet. The minimum age is the minimum time after which it is possible to receive an award, the maximum is used to calculate the reward. More details you can read here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proof-of-stake

Pages:
Jump to: