Pages:
Author

Topic: <--::--| XNG X11 Enigmacoin POW/POS Mining. HARD INVEST |--::--> - page 4. (Read 8979 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

Can anyone tell me why there was a count down to the release of a coin that has been released since 2016?

Excited about the opportunities of Enigma, but seems necessary to stop people being able to deposit on yobit while this problem is resolved. Shouldn't be down to the user to make sure that when XNG is listed on an exchange it is actually functioning properly.

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

ETykqrPDGAjjDPT3Jf1p8SnsdJmZv4p9wH-
I hope this is your address to which you have access? We sent 250 coins there
Activity: 8
thank you. I will take my precaution for the next time.
Enigmacoin is a very good project. When I first saw how it looked, I was instantly interested. At least I would be interested to find out, what is Enigmacoin, how does it work? I think this is a great start strategy for your big project trip. Good luck dev

Thank you for your faith in the project, support and kind words.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Enigmacoin is a very good project. When I first saw how it looked, I was instantly interested. At least I would be interested to find out, what is Enigmacoin, how does it work? I think this is a great start strategy for your big project trip. Good luck dev
I would like to convey this to all users. The statuses of purses on the stock exchange before sending must be checked by YOUR INDEPENDENT BEFORE SENDING FUNDS. At any time, any of the stock exchanges may happen unforeseen. Do the test transactions before you enter the whole deposit! You are in a dangerous and rotten world of crypto-currencies, remember this !!! We will restore your costs, in the hope that your sad example will be a lesson for others. Cry
on coinsmarketcap.
the dictionary of cryptocurrency.
Thank you for your answer but I'm sorry on your twitter you did not report that you should not deposit on yobit while you have just created your twitter (9th january).
Moreover, on your website, it is not specified either. I think it's the least of things to update on the twitter and website rather than on a bitcointalk topic.
Now that i have read on the topic that yobit support answers the same thing by saying
 Dear User!

Support answer:

Deposit \\ Withdrawal will be available after you upgrade the source code of the wallet. Unfortunately the developers are in no hurry to send you updates
- therefore, in order to avoid the loss of users, the network is not available.
If you have updated the source code of the coin, send us (https://yobit.net/en/maintenance_request/ Free) and we will promptly correct the problem on the coin.
Thank you for contacting the support.

So now have here answer. What shoul I have to do please?

How did you know that the coin is traded on yobit?
Thank you for your answer but I'm sorry on your twitter you did not report that you should not deposit on yobit while you have just created your twitter (9th january).
Moreover, on your website, it is not specified either. I think it's the least of things to update on the twitter and website rather than on a bitcointalk topic.
Now that i have read on the topic that yobit support answers the same thing by saying
 Dear User!

Support answer:

Deposit \\ Withdrawal will be available after you upgrade the source code of the wallet. Unfortunately the developers are in no hurry to send you updates
- therefore, in order to avoid the loss of users, the network is not available.
If you have updated the source code of the coin, send us (https://yobit.net/en/maintenance_request/ Free) and we will promptly correct the problem on the coin.
Thank you for contacting the support.

So now have here answer. What shoul I have to do please?

hello
I bought XNG on c-patex and I withdraw it on yobit. the transaction was successful but my yobit wallet is empty. I just read on the yobit wallet:

DEPOSIT XNG
Wallet status: Delayed (152961 blocks)
Your deposit address (ADDR)

what does it mean and what sould I do please?

My adress wallet XNG: ETykqrPDGAjjDPT3Jf1p8SnsdJmZv4p9wH

you need to contact tech support yobit. The network of enigmacoin is healthy and about deposits on yobit we warned everywhere.
hello
I bought XNG on c-patex and I withdraw it on yobit. the transaction was successful but my yobit wallet is empty. I just read on the yobit wallet:

DEPOSIT XNG
Wallet status: Delayed (152961 blocks)
Your deposit address (ADDR)

what does it mean and what sould I do please?

My adress wallet XNG: ETykqrPDGAjjDPT3Jf1p8SnsdJmZv4p9wH

Activity: 201
Merit: 1
i think is a bad coin..
Community! We suggest you organize an advertising campaign for the coin. We are waiting for your suggestions, we will discuss the price.
WNC
Activity: 17
It is planned ! I don't have a lot of time actually but I plan to promote it hardly in the next two weeks, via Twitter and other social medias/groups.

"We buy, we buy!" - they shout in the market, selling potatoes Wink. Purchases of XNG on the fancy was not and unreliable information you are misleading participants. It would be more useful to vote for a coin or make a retweet ...
WNC
Activity: 17
I bought a lot of tokens last night, I really want this project to grow up Wink
Pages:
Jump to: