Pages:
Author

Topic: XONECOIN // XOC // Reliable chain // Cloud Revenues Platform // D.G.P. // Rare - page 12. (Read 25179 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Still a little doubt this pump.
Who pumped, know that it could pump cause no miners can dump.
Let's see if it's a new floor price at 8-9k or was just a shittie pump.
You are probably right, that really looks like a pump so far. Depending on what dev's future plans on this coin, it can have a nice future if you ask me.
Activity: 701
Merit: 500
MIGHTYB
There are still few holders who does not appreciate great chance given to XOC, still give huge accumulation to big traders. This coin is gaining its intrinsic value little by little since a project was relayed and its our time to hold. Let's be patient for now and wait for update Cheesy
Activity: 102
really interesting coin concept.
watching it close.
lets see if its a real project or just another scam/pump dump thing.
if its real then its great to know it in this early stage.

I think most dumpers are out now, which is the reason why the coin's value finally rose Wink

Seems like this coin is going to prove that all giveaways coin aren't that bad Wink the problem is to find a way to prevent it from dumping
Activity: 812
Profit for all ... Wink
That's for sure!
and it will continue up !!!
Please keep it to increase profits?
or receive profits right now? Embarrassed
I will wait for it to rise to 50 k
 Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!!!

High: 8400!!!!!

What a PUMP!!!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
wowow,  Thank god that i have not sold my free airdrop coins, i am just waiting for 10k price so that i can sell 50% of my share. Can anyone tell me anything more news on this project.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Wow Sell order is at 8k sat buy order is in 4K sat, and the people who sold at 3K should haved buy back in the price dip, it may happen again, so hold on to your coins boys we are in for a ride. bittrex here we come.
Activity: 812
wow , amazing price
Good job Dev, i hope soon into Bittrex and poloniex
Activity: 535
WOw The XOC price its raise up
XOC to The Moon !!!!!!
I hope Dev announce the next round for bounty and bonus  Cheesy
Activity: 574
that jump in price, damn!!  Grin
Activity: 532
INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Great! If this coin will be on bittrex we will have fun

free coin on bittrex?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
people is giving a chance to xonecoin  Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
5000 satoshi yobit, good jobs dev
Activity: 56
Great work Dev, I hope you'll continue, do not give up
Activity: 701
MIGHTYB
Great project! Looking forward for the success of this one. This is a great help for small businesses owners whose needing lots of back up on their important files. Many offers limited use, but I can see advantages of being XOC holder here.
Activity: 70

Hello,

Just to inform you that we started building owncloud environment on Amazon servers. Check out roadmap for official estimated dates.
First environmental step will be the ability for all users to upload multimedia content on our server and get XOC tips for every UP CO.
[Beta usage:] User XX upload XX file on owncloud server followed by XOC address. Owncloud Server store content giving back to XOC address a fixed tip amount.
Many variables need to be settled. That's just to inform you what we are going to build On October, but we already started basic environment scenario.

What is owncloud?
OwnCloud is a self-hosted file sync and share server. It provides access to your data through a web interface, sync clients or WebDAV while providing a platform to view, sync and share across devices easily — all under your control. ownCloud’s open architecture is extensible via a simple but powerful API for applications and plugins and it works with any storage.
Send password protected public links so others can upload files to you; get notified on your phone when you get a share from your own or another ownCloud server. Edit documents together, have video calls over your own server, comment on pictures shared with or by you.

We released a new wallet 2 days ago with an additional Amazon node. As exchanges, we officially sent XOC proposal to Bittrex and Poloniex.

Activity: 24
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
Wow XOC touched 2040 sat ,, it this nice price Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: