Pages:
Author

Topic: XONECOIN // XOC // Reliable chain // Cloud Revenues Platform // D.G.P. // Rare - page 16. (Read 25179 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
askNFTY Team Account
I'm waiting for the big pump. People are just wasting their free coins for small prices. Good time for whales to accumulate more.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
its' pumpin time on yobit

Friendly suggestion : remove those sell orders under 5k .
Activity: 14
its' pumpin time on yobit
Activity: 1554
Merit: 502
Onecoin probably the biggest ponzi scam of 2016, due to this reason some of developers who personally decide to build a coin called XONECOIN, with 100% free distribution.

XONECOIN[XOC] based on reliable chain and supports to cloud revenues platform.

As per announcement is OP XOC have very limited supply. So bright future is definitely for XONECOIN.

Kindly read http://coinsinfo.xyz/altcoin/xonecoin-xoc-reliable-chain-cloud-revenues-platform/
Activity: 33
some one just bought 18k XOC on yobit. i guess whales are now accumulating as XOC has very low supply. BIg pump coming guys. hold tight  Grin

At that price easy accumulation.
predict a huge pump on October .
Hoooold

price now 2k go up
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
some one just bought 18k XOC on yobit. i guess whales are now accumulating as XOC has very low supply. BIg pump coming guys. hold tight  Grin
Activity: 406
Hello,

Just to inform you that XOC is live on:
https://yobit.net/en/trade/XOC/BTC

We have added a new Elastic Ip address on a new vps that will be included in next wallet release to obtain chain even more stable,secure and faster.

Stay tuned.

still no reply to my pm  Angry
Activity: 1554
Merit: 502
It make good move on first day of entry.

Many of will try to dump market by selling own coins at low rate but these folks dont understand potential. Future is quite good with XONECOIN.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
this coin has potential,
i hope i will double my invstment
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
it's already fast Tongue It took less than a min to get credited in yobit for me.  Smiley
Activity: 413
dev any plan to add this coin to POSWallet.com? 
Activity: 70
Hello,

Just to inform you that XOC is live on:
https://yobit.net/en/trade/XOC/BTC

We have added a new Elastic Ip address on a new vps that will be included in next wallet release to obtain chain even more stable,secure and faster.

Stay tuned.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Its gonna be listed in c-cex soon and the price dump that is happening in yobit will change
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
Dumpers gonna dump hard. I'm not surprised if the value goes down to 1 sat.
Free money.
i can't remember the name but i think you're the dirty man who trolling yesterday on yobit that XOC will dump to 1 satosi bcoz dev hold all the fund. you sold your airdrop and want to buy cheap again. people are talking to much shitty when they got free coin,sold it early and then want it again with low price.
yes is an old trick Grin
Free money.
i can't remember the name but i think you're the dirty man who trolling yesterday on yobit that XOC will dump to 1 satosi bcoz dev hold all the fund. you sold your airdrop and want to buy cheap again. people are talking to much shitty when they got free coin,sold it early and then want it again with low price.

As always. people fud cause want cheap coin.
slow buy accumulation support growing.

whales with low supply, easy pump
Activity: 90
Free money.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
Free money.
value will never goes down to 1 sat!
Activity: 403
Merit: 257
Free money.
Activity: 110
Merit: 12
Hello, I sent a request to the vote C-Cex.com
Pages:
Jump to: