Pages:
Author

Topic: XONECOIN // XOC // Reliable chain // Cloud Revenues Platform // D.G.P. // Rare - page 15. (Read 25179 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Just now saw the rates in Yobit and got it is now below 1k last traded price - 692 sat. It is really nice that i sold everything at 2800 sat. That is what said that dont sit on altcoins everything comes to end at the end. Better enjoy the profit what ever you are getting.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hope to see Xone on Polo..

Funny thread. A lot of hype and no buy support.
Price falling down below 1k.

sell all until you can.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 56
Hope to see Xone on Polo..
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005
Created  CoinMarketCap.com Request
Activity: 701
Merit: 500
MIGHTYB
I've been though this project since start. I have never touched my free coins and finally got my first 2 upon staking for 3 days. If we can hit poloniex then all of efforts of the community and the dev team will be payed. Goodluck to us. Yobit sell wall is down to 1k now. Sad
Activity: 686
Activity: 14
market good. 5 btc volume.
if hit poloniex 400k
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024
I've sent a pm a few days ago and not receive any response yet. I'm still waiting dev. Please give a response. Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Poloniex is to much to handle, even waves is having a problem getting in,. but if the coin did manage to get in we are a rich man.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Hello com,

We have added a new 24/7 node.
1 more Elastic node added and compiled on wallet .
New windows wallet link:
https://mega.nz/#!BlNCxRZa!nitRsavDue5zzJ2Eh3WJaMmIehhg3s0I1Vtv3OEHv9I

BTW,we officially made a request on Poloniex,writing a detailed proposal about XOC listing.
Next week we have scheduled a interview for a crypto blog, where you can find some more info about XOC and our team. BTW, welcome aboard bjorn.  Wink

All bounties for new translations will be sent within 72 hours.

We get some time consuming days answering all pm's(we are going to have a day off).
And we noticed some of you, asking 7-8 times share and after received it, instantly get a chance to sell it on Buy/Sell thread (leterally 1 minute after send it).
This is not the best way to support our effort.

Stay tuned.

Indonesian new translations
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xonecoin-xoc-real-chain-pendapatan-cloud-platform-dgp-langka-1605624
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005
If XOC will be on polo

Don't sell low ,Max supply is only 420000 XOC , POS working fine .
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hello com,

We have added a new 24/7 node.
1 more Elastic node added and compiled on wallet .
New windows wallet link:
https://mega.nz/#!BlNCxRZa!nitRsavDue5zzJ2Eh3WJaMmIehhg3s0I1Vtv3OEHv9I

BTW,we officially made a request on Poloniex,writing a detailed proposal about XOC listing.
Next week we have scheduled a interview for a crypto blog, where you can find some more info about XOC and our team. BTW, welcome aboard bjorn.  Wink

All bounties for new translations will be sent within 72 hours.

We get some time consuming days answering all pm's(we are going to have a day off).
And we noticed some of you, asking 7-8 times share and after received it, instantly get a chance to sell it on Buy/Sell thread (leterally 1 minute after send it).
This is not the best way to support our effort.

Stay tuned.

Activity: 269
Merit: 11
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Hey guys, why are most of my stake transactions unaccepted ?
Activity: 56
I'd like to know if this coin will be listed on other exchanges, like Poloniex or C-Cex
check yobit. bot and price rise up fast.
great coin,great ann, great stuff and totally free.

Yes.but people want to sell at 3177 instead of 10000. so they put obstacles in front of the bot. big mistake.

Let them sold at 3k and rebuy back again at 10k.  Grin Grin
BTW, only 2.5 btc to 10k
Activity: 33

Yes.but people want to sell at 3177 instead of 10000. so they put obstacles in front of the bot. it doesn't matter if it is free coins.why not get the maximum?
Activity: 434
ALAX Pilipinas - Community Manager / PH Translator
Hello guys, is there a way I could get my files from a crashed hard drive? all my wallets in there Sad been 2 days but cant fix it..
Activity: 701
MIGHTYB
its' pumpin time on yobit

Friendly suggestion : remove those sell orders under 5k .

This is the right thing to do if you want us all benefit. Better hold for a moment
Pages:
Jump to: