Pages:
Author

Topic: XOV: creating a central bank for cryptocurrency markets - page 28. (Read 68743 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Nice project and good work
Activity: 42
Hi friends this a good airdrop and am looking forward to it
Activity: 66
nice project new airdrop cool contest
Activity: 45
That is a valid point that will soon be addressed. I have a small role as a moderator and i can at least assure you our team page will not contain Ryan Gosling
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
I got flabbergasted coming across this motive of yours that has never been taught to happen in the world of coins where everyone is the controller of its fund. I would have developed my interest somehow that at least Cryptocoin is gaining more  ground having such a Bank that can stabilize the currency and create a means of storing. May I actually confirm because I still keep wondering the possibility of this, How can your Central Bank ever stabilize the currency price in its high volatility? Let me also confirm how Marchants that are not on line be accepting the cryptos that are highly volatile? Anther question is the Bank modules operandi; Storing and Lending? Lastly, what is the highest security measures put in place to secure all funds in your Bank?
Activity: 25
Very good coin
Activity: 274
Merit: 10
Community manager and admin have to work together to make this project work profitably.
Activity: 20
well there are hundreds of blockchain projects now a days. This one seems to be innovative.Hope to see new kids on the block.
Activity: 37
best xov airdrop
Activity: 49
Great airdrop join the ico
Activity: 109
join airdrop
amazing project
Activity: 62
I think that xov coin gives a big profit people.so join quickly this airdrop.
Activity: 30
Nice project
Activity: 74

I support this project because I believe in the capability of the team who created this that they will succeed. Smiley

Activity: 39
This company is one of the most serious and promising today. Her innovative approach is fascinating head. The company has assembled a serious team, I advise everyone to participate in ICO.#xovercoin
Activity: 58
i think ,XOV is great coin. best of luck
Activity: 39
Sounding Nice.
 I am curious to know more about this project.
Thanks for project
Activity: 56
Looks like a very interesting project
Activity: 61
this is Awesome team and good project well and nice website.......
Activity: 15
Nice project
Pages:
Jump to: