Pages:
Author

Topic: [XPM] [ANN] Primecoin Release - First Scientific Computing Cryptocurrency - page 5. (Read 687909 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 0
Primecoin is now the 4th coin in the past 12 months that Rhett Creighton and cryptojake have started up or forked , pumped and dumped then abandoned. These guys have no morals and heaps of investors have been burnt in these pump/dumps. See Zclassic , Whalecoin , Bitcoin Private.

You have been warned. Just stick to the top 15 coins/tokens.

Activity: 395
Merit: 129
I just bought more, buy on the way down, sell on the way up.

People like you will never learn the lesson you are not aware this is under the attack of Rhett. That guy will destroy this coin with he his fishy job what he did in ZCL. Greedy people always cry when this pump will over and you will get nothing.

If you would have told an oldschool bitcoiner in jan 2017 that bitcoin would be 19K in december they would have laughed...

Don't be surprised if XPM will go to $100.

Everything is possible, but one thing is a natural rise of price due to the dynamic of an echosystem, another thing is an obvious manipulation - in fact a state of the art pump & dump scheme.
Activity: 98
Promising project! Way to go! Good luck Grin
Activity: 75

People like you will never learn the lesson you are not aware this is under the attack of Rhett. That guy will destroy this coin with he his fishy job what he did in ZCL. Greedy people always cry when this pump will over and you will get nothing.

If you would have told an oldschool bitcoiner in jan 2017 that bitcoin would be 19K in december they would have laughed...

Don't be surprised if XPM will go to $100.
Activity: 395
Merit: 129
If you look at the charts on poloniex over the last 3 weeks you can see that someone has been buying massive amounts of XPM. Roughly 1 million+$. The price was then tripled (at this point), nearly quadrupled. But soon they will "bury the corpse" and the unsuspecting buyers will eat huge losses while they just made a few million this week with market manipulation. Grats to those that got in early.

Why did somebody spend over 1 m $ to pump and dump dead coin? There are so many over coins with working developers. Who would buy dead coin just because the price is rising?

It was exactly for that reason. They bought it in huge amounts, then announced this shitfork, and near the date of shitfork, they'll dump onto the market. All tactic of pump'n'dump scammers.

Sometimes it is very easy to understand what is happening and even better, what it is going to happen next...
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

Activity: 161
Merit: 11
Recently, the price of Primecoin has increased rapidly, and there has been a downward trend in the two days.
Just blame yourself for not catching the wave!
Seems it's going down before the pump...  Undecided
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Those guys are damaging coins which are surviving for years. In short sight Primecoin is seeing huge surge in its price but it will not bring good afterwards like happened in other projects driven by same group of people. Once I was fan of this coin but now it is better to stay at distance till things turn to normal.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
I wondered why XPM is rising so fast in last few days,I had no idea that the fork was in the plan.Just checked price and it is just above 3$,almost 1$ drop from yesterday.By checking some news, date of fork is not yet published so it is realistic to expect that the price of this coin will probably increase in the next period.

I personally do not support another one BTC,in this case BitcoinPrime-I think we have already too much of them,and they mostly cause confusion among users.But when it comes to free coins most do not mind extra earnings.
Stay away pure PnD due to scamy another fork of BTC price can plumet at any time not worth of risk !!this is dead project

Bitcoin Private doesn't seem to be dead, it's trading @ $40, ZCL @ $23
Even if you bought ZCL at $30 (and didn't sell at $250), the combined value is still $63, that's 2X your investment.

XPM is ~ $4, opportunity is there, but it's a gamble as is all trading.
Activity: 116
Stay away pure PnD due to scamy another fork of BTC price can plumet at any time not worth of risk !!this is dead project
Is XPM gonna be pumped like ZCL?  Roll Eyes

I hope so, made a ton of $$$ last year when ZCL was at $10 and sold off at $251.

Nice one, I missed the ZCL pump, hope XPM will do the same, price is moving up!  Cool
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
Is XPM gonna be pumped like ZCL?  Roll Eyes
Maybe, but becareful. Because a lot of people were unhappy after the dump of ZCL. But maybe new people are going to jump into the floating boat which might sink just before the fork. When should the fork happen?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Is XPM gonna be pumped like ZCL?  Roll Eyes

I hope so, made a ton of $$$ last year when ZCL was at $10 and sold off at $251.
Activity: 882
Merit: 310
If you look at the charts on poloniex over the last 3 weeks you can see that someone has been buying massive amounts of XPM. Roughly 1 million+$. The price was then tripled (at this point), nearly quadrupled. But soon they will "bury the corpse" and the unsuspecting buyers will eat huge losses while they just made a few million this week with market manipulation. Grats to those that got in early.

Why did somebody spend over 1 m $ to pump and dump dead coin? There are so many over coins with working developers. Who would buy dead coin just because the price is rising?

It was exactly for that reason. They bought it in huge amounts, then announced this shitfork, and near the date of shitfork, they'll dump onto the market. All tactic of pump'n'dump scammers.
Activity: 221
Merit: 100

Activity: 6
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I think that Mr R has some private friends and they select a low marketcap (abondoned) project and decide to buy it when low, then announce a fork and pump the price and once fork is close abondon the project for next target.

Don't be victim and don't fall into this trap.
Pages:
Jump to: