Pages:
Author

Topic: [XPM] [ANN] Primecoin Release - First Scientific Computing Cryptocurrency - page 6. (Read 687909 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
Is XPM gonna be pumped like ZCL?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 14
What is the number of servers and ports mining xpm on coinsforall.io?
Activity: 882
Merit: 310
I don't know what is happening but if we continue like this we will witness one of the good historical moments! Where a fork will have its price equal to or greater than its base! In that case, Primecoin will overcome Peercoin? Why are prices rising like this? What does the dev of Whalelecoin, ZClassic, Bitcoin Private have to do with this price hike? Does it have some XPM?

He has about 1% of XPM and he is pumping it with his friends, to drain cash, and dump it later.
Activity: 395
Merit: 129
This coin has grown by 30% today. what makes it happen so Huh

Dev you are here Huh

What is the link to talk group telegram, slack, discord Huh

Someone can answer my questions.

Thanks
Rhett (ex bitcoin private dev) is doing a merge fork between btc and xpm. This is why this coin is mooning.

I see this as unnecesary, but It will attract more people to primecoin which is good for mathematics.

A merge fork between btc and xpm? How does that exactly work? Do you have a link with the news with all the details?
Id be interested in buying a few of these coins once it gets up and going and someone has some
Of course buy the coin. Smiley  You need to do it soon, otherwise you can not then catch a train and you will be very much regret it in the future. Everything will soon grow and the whole market will grow very strongly.

Such people made this once great forum a get-rich-quick forum for schemes and scams and this type of people they are magnating. Pump and dumpers, scammers and get-rich-quick idiots.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
Id be interested in buying a few of these coins once it gets up and going and someone has some
Of course buy the coin. Smiley  You need to do it soon, otherwise you can not then catch a train and you will be very much regret it in the future. Everything will soon grow and the whole market will grow very strongly.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Good ol' Rhett making P&D junk forks since 2017™
Activity: 614
Merit: 254
I must ask like this but What The Hell is happening with this coin Huh As i know Primecoin developers are the same developers of Peercoin,Sunny King if memory served me well.

Pump in progress? New release? Please do post a comment  Smiley
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
Tho it will ruin Primecoin reputation, it's just sad that this idiotic p'n'd do this.

Why do you think it will ruin Primecoin reputation, if it helps people hear and read about XPM that's a good thing. \
No matter of his intentions, the main thing is people will hear about prime, at the end it is good for mathematics.
Tho it will ruin Primecoin reputation, it's just sad that this idiotic p'n'd do this.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Now https://github.com/primecoin-ng-group/primecoin-core can be used for sending transactions in Primecoin mainnet. After a couple of commits I'll create binary releases, bootstrap.dat file and separate topic for primecoin-core.

will take a look ~ XPM going up x10 today..or monday? Smiley weeee
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Rhett Creighton is the founder of whaleCoin, one of the founder of Zclassic and Bitcoin Private.
Zclassic is a simple fork of Zcash
BitcoinPrivate is a fork/merge with an airdrop.

post this on twitter
Rhett Creighton

@HeyRhett
 Apr 26

If someone were to do another Bitcoin merge fork, they should do it with #PrimeCoin ($XPM)

Bitcoin Prime

Rhett Creighton

@HeyRhett

I was removed from #BitcoinPrivate GitHub and Discord because I tweeted #BitcoinPrime is possible.

Jackson Palmer

Verified account

@ummjackson --- Founder of DogeCoin

Replying to @HeyRhett
One question: Were you holding *any* Primecoin when you initially tweeted about Bitcoin Prime?

@HeyRhett

Yes I held primecoin because I thought it was undervalued.  Much less than 1% of total supply.  I still hold it and other cryptocurrency including BTC, ETH, DOGE, BTCP

https://twitter.com/HeyRhett

Apparently after ICO, rebrands, and Forks. Merged is the new thing people do to make some money with pump and dump

== season of the forkzzz :-D  lmfao
Activity: 672
Merit: 526
Rhett Creighton is the founder of whaleCoin, one of the founder of Zclassic and Bitcoin Private.
Zclassic is a simple fork of Zcash
BitcoinPrivate is a fork/merge with an airdrop.

post this on twitter
Rhett Creighton

@HeyRhett
 Apr 26

If someone were to do another Bitcoin merge fork, they should do it with #PrimeCoin ($XPM)

Bitcoin Prime

Rhett Creighton

@HeyRhett

I was removed from #BitcoinPrivate GitHub and Discord because I tweeted #BitcoinPrime is possible.

Jackson Palmer

Verified account

@ummjackson --- Founder of DogeCoin

Replying to @HeyRhett
One question: Were you holding *any* Primecoin when you initially tweeted about Bitcoin Prime?

@HeyRhett

Yes I held primecoin because I thought it was undervalued.  Much less than 1% of total supply.  I still hold it and other cryptocurrency including BTC, ETH, DOGE, BTCP

https://twitter.com/HeyRhett

Apparently after ICO, rebrands, and Forks. Merged is the new thing people do to make some money with pump and dump
Activity: 2

Dev you are here Huh

Thanks
Rhett (ex bitcoin private dev) is doing a merge fork between btc and xpm. This is why this coin is mooning.

I see this as unnecesary, but It will attract more people to primecoin which is good for mathematics.
Activity: 643
Merit: 501
Crypto Mentat

Dev you are here Huh

Thanks

you'd better ask in the exchanges trollboxes  Wink

check https://github.com/primecoin/primecoin - the last commits are dated back to 2014, last Bitcointalk posts of the dev - 2016
so I would not expect to hear anything from him any time soon  Undecided
Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Dev you are here Huh

Thanks
Activity: 28
Activity: 47
Have put my 2 Core i5's on standby.
Activity: 73
Merit: 119
what still needs to be tested? Can you mine with the new version?
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Now https://github.com/primecoin-ng-group/primecoin-core can be used for sending transactions in Primecoin mainnet. After a couple of commits I'll create binary releases, bootstrap.dat file and separate topic for primecoin-core.
Pages:
Jump to: