Pages:
Author

Topic: $XQN Quotient Takeover #Board Of Community #Asset Fund - page 11. (Read 47003 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
What is it you need from the community/

Thanks skidog,
 Smiley
It is good to always see you involved and actively supporting XQN!
First thing is for Community involvement, being active in ideas and the direction of XQN.
Check your PM.

Those here who can, get involved,.. We were silent for a long time for good reason but can be more
open now. A coin/project needs an active Community to be successful.
PM me for the chat and post you are there for XQN so I can invite you to the private XQN thread to discuss the list
and which items on the list we should work on first and post them here on the thread.
Looking forward to working with any that could contribute.
 Smiley
MM

He MM,

Awesome that you posted more about XQN to open up some dialogue. I am a long time XQN supporter.

Btc

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Thanks skidog,
 Smiley
It is good to always see you involved and actively supporting XQN!
First thing is for Community involvement, being active in ideas and the direction of XQN.
Check your PM.

Those here who can, get involved,.. We were silent for a long time for good reason but can be more
open now. A coin/project needs an active Community to be successful.
PM me for the chat and post you are there for XQN so I can invite you to the private XQN thread to discuss the list
and which items on the list we should work on first and post them here on the thread.
Looking forward to working with any that could contribute.
 Smiley
MM

legendary
Activity: 1393
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
When will it go on the OP/page 1?

Ps  How Iw doing. Updates are great but people are more important. Hope all is OK..

Hi skidog and ALL,

We have regularly attempted to contact IW through our normal methods.
The KORE Team drafted an NDA Document requiring the Doxing of all core Team
Members and Coders while including clauses of conducting oneself with Ethics,
Honor and Integrity. IW was a main contributor to the tenets of that document
and the BURSTKORE Team also uses this Document as it's standard.
We will be sending him a certified letter by the end of this coming week
if we are unsuccessful in all other methods of correspondence.
We do know he has serious injuries requiring constant attention and medications,
had been in and out of the Hospital numerous times with other health complications
of which they finally made a decision to operate about two months ago and is dealing
with the affects this causes on his Family.

Only IW has the credentials for the OP page/this thread.

We on the Team are concerned as you about IW and what
his absence means for the coin and projects.
We do not wish to make any rash decisions and hope our patience will pay off with IW
once again being able to effectively guide and manage these projects or transition them
either temporarily or fully to the BURSTKORE Team in a way
that is acceptable to the Community. IF IW is no longer in a position to do this
we want the XQN Community to know we are aware this could be the case.
The Team wants to keep XQN a Coin with projects and/or tech attached to keep it relevant.

We want the XQN Community to be involved, contribute to it's course, advancement, tech and success.
Please PM me for an invitation to our private chat.

Sincerely,
MikeMike

I understand the severity, yet is it really that difficult for him to send a text from his hospital bed?

Hi,

We all think it is that simple and it does bring oneself to ponder if we are experiencing yet another scam Dev.
When it comes to a prolonged agonizingly painful, difficult injury and illnesses requiring the prescription of
seriously strong drugs adding to that the human condition of possible depression from the drastic inabilities to do as one wishes...
We on the Team are keeping an open mind, provided IW with as much time as we could in all aspects and
are looking beyond any perceived negative projections since we simply have no facts
other than the ones I am presenting the XQN Community since it is time to speak up and inform you
of these facts of what we do know and how we have been dealing with this unfortunate situation
and how we can move forward in a positive manner.

I should inform you/the XQN Community, that I had been working with IW on his projects since Cerium.
Prior to that he had been on the KORE Team for many months and we finally all drafted
and signed the KORE Team NDA tenets Doc on 15/05/2015 requiring us all to fully Dox ourselves.
IW mentioned he had some private projects he was working on.
I tried to encourage IW to let me Vet the Cerium Dev he had been working
with to require him to sign the NDA and Dox himself.
My first and only interview with the Cerium Dev, I told IW my gut
was that the Dev was corrupt.
He never signed the NDA and the end result was he ran off with the
Cerium Communities BTC from IW's asset which IW quietly rebuilt with his own funds
and restarted the project taking over XQN.
This was a hard lesson to learn of what happens when we do not hold to our principles...
I should mention I do believe the asset had already been established before
I interviewed him.
From this moment on I made it a point to help IW with XQN, his projects attached to it
and will continue to do so in a fully transparent and active way.

I have now fully brought the XQN Community up to speed.
From this point forward we need positive actions and contributions here.

MikeMike
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

Ps  How Iw doing. Updates are great but people are more important. Hope all is OK..

Hi skidog and ALL,

We do know he has serious injuries requiring constant attention and medications,
had been in and out of the Hospital numerous times with other health complications
of which they finally made a decision to operate about two months ago and is dealing

We do not wish to make any rash decisions and hope our patience will pay off with IW
once again being able to effectively guide and manage these projects or transition them
that is acceptable to the Community. IF IW is no longer in a position to do this
The Team wants to keep XQN a Coin with projects and/or tech attached to keep it relevant.

We want the XQN Community to be involved, contribute to it's course, advancement, tech and success.

Sincerely,
MikeMike

I understand the severity, yet is it really that difficult for him to send a text from his hospital bed?
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Hi skidog and ALL,

Sincerely,
MikeMike

legendary

Ps  How Iw doing. Updates are great but people are more important. Hope all is OK..
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Thanks for the new release, can confirm that it is working.

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Hey XQN!  I've been working on Quotient for a while with IncognitoWorker, MikeMike, and co on an update to bring XQN a little more up to date.  While that receives it's final touches, here's a release (Win64/Win32/Linux64) that's non-mandatory:  
https://github.com/bctZenithar/Quotient/releases/tag/v1.6.1.18

Quick list of updates for this release:
  • EmpoEx references removed
  • Block Splitter & Return change (from Hyperstake)
  • Removal of Qwire & Qdex system
  • Added get/setstakesplitthreshold (from Hyperstake)
  • Lowered default preferred block size to 250 XQN
  • Multisend (from CON/HYP)
  • Disabled combine dust (temporary)

We do have a big update on the way - so check in soon Smiley

Hiya XQN Community,

Zenithar was excited to get this update to you. (so excited he bypassed our protocol)...
This update is official and has the backing of the BURSTKORE Team.
The Team is very pleased with his work.
We will update the Github to an official one soon and it will be posted.
 Smiley

Sincerely,
MikeMike
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
That would be great. It would show forward movement. Thanks

Ps. Hope IW is OK. I wish him luck...

Thanks,

I am sure he appreciates it.
We too are concerned of IW's situation and health.
Looking forward to his return.

This proves the importance and value of having a Team.
We will keep the XQN Community updated in all aspects.
It is our desire to keep XQN and whatever projects we have access to, can manage
and/or add projects, we already have added one.
 Smiley

MM
legendary
That would be great. It would show forward movement. Thanks

Ps. Hope IW is OK. I wish him luck...
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Anything happening...New Wallet....Smiley

Hi XQN Community,

IW is relapsed so the Team will do our best to keep things moving here best we can without him.
A wallet had been worked on for many months and we plan to roll it out even though IW
is not present because it needs to be.

Stay tuned.
 Smiley
MikeMike

As IW says:
"Happy Staking"!
legendary
Anything happening...New Wallet....Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
thanks for the response, the links for the wallet keep saying no more and I am win 32bit Sad and thats the same blockchain I have. Thanks anyway.... just gotta wait it out then im done.  anyone want 200k of xqn's

It's a 64 bit wallet and won't run on win 32 bit
Activity: 47
thanks for the response, the links for the wallet keep saying no more and I am win 32bit Sad and thats the same blockchain I have. Thanks anyway.... just gotta wait it out then im done.  anyone want 200k of xqn's
legendary
Activity: 1582
www.neutroncoin.com
Help needed... keep getting problems loading the last wallet unknows ver but the latest. it wont load up keeps giving startup error, the only fix I have been doing is starting from scratch again with the boot strap file then that takes about 3-4 days to sync up.  question? am I just waisting my time here or is there a problem with the XQN's and what are tokens, those are not XQN?  any help would be appriceated.   Thanks

Get the latest wallet from the OP.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xqn-quotient-takeover-board-of-community-asset-fund-1195335

Here is site you can download the block chain to save your time to sync it up.
http://cryptochainer.com/dir/?page_id=365

Activity: 47
Help needed... keep getting problems loading the last wallet unknows ver but the latest. it wont load up keeps giving startup error, the only fix I have been doing is starting from scratch again with the boot strap file then that takes about 3-4 days to sync up.  question? am I just waisting my time here or is there a problem with the XQN's and what are tokens, those are not XQN?  any help would be appriceated.   Thanks
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
Everything going OK...Wallet is running fine. Staking and waiting. 24/7
NOW everything is OK.
Had another hospital stay, this time it ended in a surgery.
Recovery process is going well, and almost back "normal" health.

So i am very happy to finally be able to announce who we are collaborating with, and the roadmap for our projects.
XQN is no longer a one man show, it never actually been even if seemed so.

IW

Good health to you IW you didn't disspoint and that is what you deserve to recover and be better!

Hello XQN! Nice to finally be able to post here, and I'm happy to be working with IW and the XQN network. Things are going to be pretty fun here soon, look forward to it!
Hello man good to see you post here, watched that video with you and adam and read  the road map soung awsome! Like that call use from one wallet adress to another! That's just WOW! And for the entire projects is just a small part!
GOOD JOB GUYS! IW, CROWETIC and all you teams! May we profit 2gether!
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
Hello XQN! Nice to finally be able to post here, and I'm happy to be working with IW and the XQN network. Things are going to be pretty fun here soon, look forward to it!
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Good to see a hero member step to the plate and takeover a dying coin and bring it back to life. It might help to have the wallet in other platforms to reach out to other community members. We can compile any platform including but not limited to Mac, Android (Staking and non staking) and Rasberry Pi as well as offer the fastest seed nodes and block explorer.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1483690.new#new

Vegas
Pages:
Jump to: