Pages:
Author

Topic: $XQN Quotient Takeover #Board Of Community #Asset Fund - page 12. (Read 47003 times)

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
Everything going OK...Wallet is running fine. Staking and waiting. 24/7
NOW everything is OK.
Had another hospital stay, this time it ended in a surgery.
Recovery process is going well, and almost back "normal" health.

So i am very happy to finally be able to announce who we are collaborating with, and the roadmap for our projects.
XQN is no longer a one man show, it never actually been even if seemed so.

IW

Hey, IW!

Glad to see you in health! Take care of your health, man. Smiley

BTW, Quantum project seems very promising.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
NOW everything is OK.

So i am very happy to finally be able to announce who we are collaborating with, and the roadmap for our projects.

IW

Great to hear your health has improved. Great to be part of your project!
legendary
Activity: 1393
Hi XQN Community!
 Smiley

It's truly been a pleasure working with IW on all our projects behind the scenes over the last 1 1/2 years
and a pleasure to be able to now post freely on XQN thread and elsewhere on our related projects.
The BURSTKORE Team is thrilled IW's health had finally improved after his operation.
I apologize for not being able to come here and keep you updated that XQN is solid,
here to stay and full of exciting projects we are collaborating on.

Cheers!
 Smiley
I will check it out...Thanks....IW hope your doing OK. Sorry if i sound a little jaded at times. I have been in crypto a long time and have heard many stories.....Nice to see one of them come through.....Restoring my faith in people.....I thank you for that.

Get well soon...
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Hi XQN Community!
 Smiley

It's truly been a pleasure working with IW on all our projects behind the scenes over the last 1 1/2 years
and a pleasure to be able to now post freely on XQN thread and elsewhere on our related projects.
The BURSTKORE Team is thrilled IW's health had finally improved after his operation.
I apologize for not being able to come here and keep you updated that XQN is solid,
here to stay and full of exciting projects we are collaborating on.

Cheers!
 Smiley
Activity: 736
Merit: 500
NOW everything is OK.

IW
Activity: 736
Merit: 500
Hello community,

XQN and our collaborations with KORE have been silent too long, it is time to start releasing our Collaborations, Projects and Road Maps.

Here, are the new roadmaps for all of our projects, within our rapidly growing teams (which first started working closely with KORE,
then BURST and now QORA teams as well! We are truly excited about this!)

XQN/KORE collaborated since late 2014 as the KORE Team and our projects continued to grow.
In early February of 2016 we have been collaborating with the BURST team in organization, Ideas and now IT and Coding.

The KORE and BURST teams, are now called the BURSTKORE team, containing within the following coins, and more
 (you'll see the mentions in the KORE and BURST roadmaps site, as well!)

Our plan is to work together to change the face of crypto, move forward in a collaborative manner,
and bring about a new era within this space and general public!

Once again, it is my pleasure to give you...

XQN ROADMAP - http://xqn.press - This is the ever-molding, flowing, and forming roadmap for Quotient (XQN)

KORE ROADMAP - http://kore.press - Same here, for KORE roadmap, keep updated on all KORE related projects here.

BURST ROADMAP - http://burst.press - This page is the new home for the continually changing BURST development roadmap!

QORA ROADMAP - http://qora.press - (coming soon!) (The announcement of our closer collaboration with QORA was just recently formed,
this site is coming soon! We plan to use QORA network to decentralize many of our projects)
QORA's roadmap will be following shortly behind.

Welcome to the future, where united we stand.

IW
legendary
legendary
I wonder when the buy orders will come in?
legendary
Did you figure it out?

No, nothing yet I tried to reach counterwallet's support from the forum but no replies so far.
I hope you get it worked out. Did you email the dev?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
Did you figure it out?

No, nothing yet I tried to reach counterwallet's support from the forum but no replies so far.
legendary
Did you figure it out?
legendary
I'm having trouble withdrawing XQNTOKEN from counterwallet, am I the only one?  Huh

You need send an IM to IW on how many XQNTOKEN you want to burn and your XQN address. You need a little bit of BTC in your wallet to be able to send XQNTOKEN to the burn address.

more detail below.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12545028

Hope that help.

Thanks, I know all of that but when I try to send XQNTOKEN to the burn address it just hangs and doesn't do anything and I have enough BTC to make the transaction.

Sorry to hear that. I did a redemption on 5/16 with no problem. but, When I did it I noticed that I got charged some XQNTOKEN and some BTC. Make sure you have some XQNTOKEN left to cover the fee as well. That is all I can think of.

I also tried sending 1 XQNTOKEN as a test to see if it was because of a fee but didn't work either, It's as if my address is stuck.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
I'm having trouble withdrawing XQNTOKEN from counterwallet, am I the only one?  Huh

Counterwallet always been famous with such problems. Why do not migrate to the Horizon platform?
legendary
www.neutroncoin.com
I'm having trouble withdrawing XQNTOKEN from counterwallet, am I the only one?  Huh

You need send an IM to IW on how many XQNTOKEN you want to burn and your XQN address. You need a little bit of BTC in your wallet to be able to send XQNTOKEN to the burn address.

more detail below.

Hope that help.

Thanks, I know all of that but when I try to send XQNTOKEN to the burn address it just hangs and doesn't do anything and I have enough BTC to make the transaction.

Sorry to hear that. I did a redemption on 5/16 with no problem. but, When I did it I noticed that I got charged some XQNTOKEN and some BTC. Make sure you have some XQNTOKEN left to cover the fee as well. That is all I can think of.
legendary

more detail below.

Hope that help.

legendary
www.neutroncoin.com

more detail below.

Hope that help.
legendary
I'm having trouble withdrawing XQNTOKEN from counterwallet, am I the only one?  Huh
legendary
www.neutroncoin.com
Looks like top wallet on bittrex cashed out.
This is natural, and could have many reasons, take it as an opportunity to get lower priced coins.
Its natural, and maybe we did not live up to his expectations so he sold.
I am very happy, cause XQN-Micro Bankings still needs to buy another 500k XQN for its backup holding.

A coin is never cheap or expensive, what matters most would be how easy is it to get in a position without affecting the price to much, and the same goes for exit.

Thats why i am only concerned about litle amount of coins available for sale, since i know how much XQNPOSFUND can absorb once i get all wallets up again. Had server issues over a longer period, and we are about 50-60% up again.

Even with most our staking down, we delivered a good amount of XQN for redistribution over the last payouts now.
I wonder how it will be when we get to push it to the maximum, and automate it..
Hmm, and then an even bigger fund on top of that.

XQNTOKEN holders, i will put up as much coins i can in the OTC thread for you to dump into asap wallets get synced, we keep the normal routines until XQNPOSFUND is fully re constructed.

IW
Staking and waiting for the new wallet. Any news.....
1 news this week XQN still cheap Smiley
they will come out push it away to a better price in the near future, but I think they still want to sell cheap XQN and us happy as a big bag holder
Yep, been buying and staking for a long time now. I am not in any hurry as long as devs. keep pushing forward.

I agree and I am in for the long term as well.
legendary
This is natural, and could have many reasons, take it as an opportunity to get lower priced coins.
I am very happy, cause XQN-Micro Bankings still needs to buy another 500k XQN for its backup holding.

A coin is never cheap or expensive, what matters most would be how easy is it to get in a position without affecting the price to much, and the same goes for exit.

Thats why i am only concerned about litle amount of coins available for sale, since i know how much XQNPOSFUND can absorb once i get all wallets up again. Had server issues over a longer period, and we are about 50-60% up again.

Even with most our staking down, we delivered a good amount of XQN for redistribution over the last payouts now.
I wonder how it will be when we get to push it to the maximum, and automate it..

XQNTOKEN holders, i will put up as much coins i can in the OTC thread for you to dump into asap wallets get synced, we keep the normal routines until XQNPOSFUND is fully re constructed.

IW
they will come out push it away to a better price in the near future, but I think they still want to sell cheap XQN and us happy as a big bag holder
Yep, been buying and staking for a long time now. I am not in any hurry as long as devs. keep pushing forward.
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

IW
Pages:
Jump to: