Pages:
Author

Topic: XRP is the Worst-Performing Major Crypto of 2019 - page 3. (Read 710 times)

Activity: 821
Merit: 100
Volare.network
Ripple’s XRP is having a disastrous start to 2019. In a year when bitcoin is storming back towards bull territory, XRP has crashed 16 percent. The third-largest cryptocurrency is now the worst-performing digital asset in the top ten.

Ripple’s woes worsened in yesterday’s trading session as XRP’s value dropped 7 percent, plunging below the key $0.30 mark. XRP is consistently underperforming bitcoin and the broader cryptocurrency market.
This is nothing new to me, I already know Ripple is not good to invest anymore. when yesterday's increase was only the XRP that didn't move, not just this time. so I thought XRP was over.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
Ripple’s XRP is having a disastrous start to 2019. In a year when bitcoin is storming back towards bull territory, XRP has crashed 16 percent. The third-largest cryptocurrency is now the worst-performing digital asset in the top ten.

Ripple’s woes worsened in yesterday’s trading session as XRP’s value dropped 7 percent, plunging below the key $0.30 mark. XRP is consistently underperforming bitcoin and the broader cryptocurrency market.

The market value of a particular crypto coin is not really used to determine the performance of the coin on the crypto market. The market cap and volume within 24hrs is the best way to analyze how well the coin is doing on the market. The market volume of Ripple within 24hrs does not tell that Ripple is under performing on the market. The fluctuations in its market value is basically due to the current nature of the crypto market and the crypto ecosystem...
Activity: 546
Merit: 159
The two charts (of Bitcoin, and Ripple) give me vague imagination that Ripple can get dumped deeper as Bitcoin was. When everyone thought this is a bottom, whales forced it down to one deeper level, and the same movements might occur with Ripple. They have similar pattern, from past movements, so maybe Ripple will follow exactly what Bitcoin experienced before slowly recovering from its real bottom, that might be lower than temporary price.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
I think XRP has great potential despite its weak development but it is still a rival for ETH, from the XRP cryptographic scheme will continue to increase because the market has improved. the future is still long and I'm sure all Altcoin get better quality in digital money exchange.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2420
MarketCapwise It is even a bigger scam than Bitconnect and Bcash.

Shareholders of this company is hiring shills so clueless noobs buy this crap from higher prices and these shareholders can take a dump on them. This is what's happening on twitter lately.

https://twitter.com/filbfilb/status/1120979228709871616

This shit is about to blow at any time. It is a ticking bomb. They are panicking.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
People still think that Ripple is good coin?
Look at any xrp thread including this one, there is overwhelming evidence against ripple.
do some very basic research and you will find out why everyone hates it.

Put all of that together and you will realize that you should stay far away from XRP.
It is a terrible investment choice and a terrible company to support.

Heres the thing though, just watch.  In a week or two the price of XRP will suddenly shoot up!
Wow! It might even take back #2!
Then it will crash again.

This is all pure evidence of their manipulate and shady practices.
Don't believe me? Just take a look at their blockchain, all the evidence is there and the blockchain does not lie.
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
Binance coin is in the way to replacing ripple in the third position as time goes on in this year 2019, ripple market have been plugging into a down trend and if time is not taken this fall in price will continue to decline, but ripple holders should keep hoping for a better market days to come as the overall market keep recovery.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
Riple is a very profitable and cool coin.  I do not understand why so much dirt in his direction.  Who does not like do not invest guys.  What is the actual problem?  As for me, he is very promising and shows a very good result.
Activity: 966
Merit: 132
This is now happening to all altcoins. While bitcoin will grow the rest of the currency will fall. It is not profitable now to keep funds in other coins while there is a chance to earn a little by transferring finances to the main coin.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
that is nonsense. the performance of altshitcoins can not be measured in the long run. they all perform badly in the long run because they are shitcoins.
their performance is only measured according to their pumps. and XRP is one of those coins that has at least one major pump every year or so which lasts at least 2 or 3 weeks. and during that pump they pump the shit out of their coin before leaving it back to die slowly.
Activity: 672
Merit: 526
Among the main projects, XRP is always the last to respond to pumps and dumps in the market. I remember that in 2017, little moved in relation to the other currencies, and then started a strong pump that culminated with him passing projects like bcash and Ethereum. If it is to speculate, I would try to come in after the BTC finds a great resistance.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
2019 is not end yet and we all know that every coin has really an unstable volume or maybe price because it is always depend upon the number of investors that invest into it and i think we have many mpre months to go and posibly the xrp will become more amazing because crypto market today is slowly rising maybe next couple of days some tokens will also rise.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
If you have lost faith and do not want to support ripple anymore i would suggest you to just swap it for btc as soon as possible but i am sure that xrp is going to have a good run soon too perhaps all the big coins are just warming up and it is just a matter of time. Xrp, Eth, Ltc all will make good moves in coming months.
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 18
Crypto.BI
Ripple is a centralized crypto run by banks.

It's everything cryptocurrencies are NOT supposed to be.

Might as well just buy a VCC or rechargeable credit card. If you're going to use centralized bank-issued currency then just buy traveler checks.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
OP didn't provide the source, so here it is: https://www.ccn.com/ripple-disastrous-year-xrp-worst-performing-crypto-2019

The hype around XRP has died down, bagholders thought this crypto (and xRapid) would become the norm in the banking system for cross-border payments and other transactions, some even expected that it would replace SWIFT in the future...Reality is that only a few banks are using their tech, the majority of the big banks don't care using another service when they can create one on their own. All those alleged partnerships and whatnot were nothing but hype created out of thin air to attract newcomers and investors.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

We know that the ripple coin is adjustable. Therefore, the current price reduction of this coin may be deliberate. Now it is very convenient before a general increase in the cryptocurrency market to artificially lower the ripple price in order to force some of its holders to reset it. Therefore, I believe that nothing bad will happen to this coin. The banking system is the key to the successful development of this coin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
XRP will surprise everyone else when it starts to rise. I remember all the negative attitude to XRP in 2017 but when he began to grow all the . crazy in delight, it will be again
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Still at the third position. It is removable and could be in less position but it did not happened.  ripple is not yet dead, probably there are something good is going to happen once ripple recovered.The popularity of Ripple as a cryptocurrency is determined by the number of partner banks that use the Ripple payment system. this cryptocurrency is completely different from the usual bitcoin, Ethereum.the high speed of transactions is higher than in the Bitcoin network. With a decrease in the number of coins and the increasing popularity of the entire system, the cost of the ripple will naturally grow.
Activity: 214
Merit: 3
I'm still holding some ripple in the event that the price might come up later this year. I cannot really understand why it has remained almost motionless ever since the resurgence of btc and some other alts so far
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
Worst performing in the top ten. Yes I agree. But not worst performing cryptocurrency overall. There are worse coins than XRP. I think the massive total supply of XRP is responsible for its slow start to 2019. I might be wrong though
Pages:
Jump to: