Pages:
Author

Topic: XRP is the Worst-Performing Major Crypto of 2019 - page 4. (Read 710 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
XRP is known to be centralized and the communities don't want it technically to be called cryptocurrencies, but we shouldn't underestimate too much the power of XRP for temporary. It is heaven for the centralized entities especially banker as a gateway to the blockchain worlds. Nevertheless, the nature of it is surely not sustainable and has no different to 'conventional currency'.
That's the problem with ripple, there's certain part if it where investors really doubt whether it can perform inside crypto industry, knowing to be centralized can always be the disadvantage aside from the pumped and dumped scheme where can be possible to happen, this performance which swaying right now is another indication of losing of trust from the community.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
XRP is known to be centralized and the communities don't want it technically to be called cryptocurrencies, but we shouldn't underestimate too much the power of XRP for temporary. It is heaven for the centralized entities especially banker as a gateway to the blockchain worlds. Nevertheless, the nature of it is surely not sustainable and has no different to 'conventional currency'.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
They are not in good in terms of raising their USD value as the bitcoin to USD is not getting like 2017.
As of being a worst crypto, it is given even before as they are supported with supply in the market though we can't see the transparency, i know that volumes are being fake.
Fall out of the race will be easy as the years goes by, 3rd spot will not be htere place and will surely go down way out of the top 10.
This coin will be very difficult to hold the 3rd position because in the last few days there is a lot of bad information about this coin and indeed XRP is no longer valuable in the investment field. In my opinion, the supply of XRP is too high, which is the biggest obstacle for this coin to not recover well in recent times and their team probably sold all the coins when XRP reached $2 and they are float away this project
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
XRP is just a shady coin and its price is highly speculated.

It can be the best or worst but if you love crypto, i suggest you not to hold it. It is everything against crypto.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
They are not in good in terms of raising their USD value as the bitcoin to USD is not getting like 2017.
As of being a worst crypto, it is given even before as they are supported with supply in the market though we can't see the transparency, i know that volumes are being fake.
Fall out of the race will be easy as the years goes by, 3rd spot will not be htere place and will surely go down way out of the top 10.
legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1496
Ripple’s XRP is having a disastrous start to 2019. In a year when bitcoin is storming back towards bull territory, XRP has crashed 16 percent. The third-largest cryptocurrency is now the worst-performing digital asset in the top ten.

Ripple’s woes worsened in yesterday’s trading session as XRP’s value dropped 7 percent, plunging below the key $0.30 mark. XRP is consistently underperforming bitcoin and the broader cryptocurrency market.

Is it really a crypto?? Ohh, I didn't know that!! What I know about Ripple is that they are a company with a well formulated business plan unlike any other crypto!

In some years, these company run currencies will fall out of the race. Read some great inputs here,

https://hackernoon.com/ripple-not-a-cryptocurrency-afc5e9248c4c
Activity: 690
Merit: 12
There are consequences for every action
No no
I wouldn’t agree with worse performing crypto in 2019
It’s a mere dip and it’s not yet -50%; so what do u imply ??

Like it or not; trading is a sequence
You either swim with it or get carried away
Activity: 178
Merit: 4
Ripple’s XRP is having a disastrous start to 2019. In a year when bitcoin is storming back towards bull territory, XRP has crashed 16 percent. The third-largest cryptocurrency is now the worst-performing digital asset in the top ten.

Ripple’s woes worsened in yesterday’s trading session as XRP’s value dropped 7 percent, plunging below the key $0.30 mark. XRP is consistently underperforming bitcoin and the broader cryptocurrency market.
Pages:
Jump to: