Pages:
Author

Topic: XRP Price to $14 - Any thoughts? - page 5. (Read 5611 times)

Activity: 669
Merit: 10
November 25, 2020, 12:42:07 PM
No one can have doubts about XRP because it has great potential in the future, but for XRP to reach $ 14 I think is unlikely to happen in the short term. Bitcoin is above 19K and XRP is just rising up 0.7 $. If Bitcoin continues to go up higher and maintain stability I believe XRP will increase in price too.

Bitcoin can stay at $ 19k XRP can also go up to $ 14, don't you see the price in the BTC pair ?,
XRP prices in the BTC pair are still very cheap, if the BTC pair goes up and pump,
XRP will also wear high on the FIAT pair, don't forget it.
Activity: 310
Merit: 101
November 25, 2020, 10:52:20 AM
No one can have doubts about XRP because it has great potential in the future, but for XRP to reach $ 14 I think is unlikely to happen in the short term. Bitcoin is above 19K and XRP is just rising up 0.7 $. If Bitcoin continues to go up higher and maintain stability I believe XRP will increase in price too.
Activity: 1027
Merit: 11
November 25, 2020, 10:24:52 AM
I think this is an exaggerated thought, because it is impossible if XRP can reach a price of $ 14 per coin, but if around $ 5 is possible, that too is in the long term ,,, in recent months XRP has experienced fantastic price increases,  but no one can guarantee the price will last, because in the crypto world anything can happen, so be careful if you want to invest
Activity: 926
Merit: 100
November 24, 2020, 01:40:15 PM
Indeed, XRP is currently developing very rapidly, so investors are very happy to hold on to XRP, from time to time the growth is very significant, now it has reached almost $ 0.5 and is likely to break $ 1 next month, but to reach $ 14 I think it is very  it is impossible, because there are so many other coins whose growth is not inferior to XRP, and XRP may lose its reputation and experience a drastic decline, so be careful, friend ...
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
HEX: Longer pays better
November 24, 2020, 02:25:57 AM
XRP has reached $ 0.5, and this is the toughest resistance for XRP,
if it breaks $ 0.5 then $ 1 in the next few months will be reached, so hold on,
I'm sure the altcoin season will make XRP $ 14!.
I'm afraid 10 years from now, we still won't see XRP at $ 14. Cry
Do not be too delusional about the community as well as the winged compliments of the financial experts on Twitter or Medium. All of them are liars, they just speak out for their own benefit, besides we won't get any useful information when watching their interviews.
Make your own analysis and judgment the better for your portfolio. Do not listen to anyone's words or opinions, it will distract us from what happens in front of us.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 328
November 24, 2020, 01:23:16 AM
Delusional. This is my thoughts on the matter. If you think that XRP will EVER be 14 dollars, you are delusional. XRP could never be that high, even 1 dollar seems to be something very high for it but lets give it a fair cap at around 5 dollars and nothing more. With that it would reach levels it has never reached ever before and it would almost double the ATH price it has peaked once.

I would say that is enough for XRP natural limits and I think it would never become anything more than that. The reason for this belief is the fact that it is a highly centralized currency that is mainly used by banks and other financial companies to move money around, this is really not a great reason to have any crypto at all and many people know this so they won't buy any of it.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
November 23, 2020, 09:30:01 AM
Even though XRP is performing good since couple of days ago yet $14 seems too far to journey.

But i have a good faith that the price will reach a Dollar before dropping back again next year.
But if the bullrun continues to present this kind of Movement then maybe we can go up more than a Buck.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
November 23, 2020, 08:06:51 AM
What a joke $14 per coin this would never happen because now there are a lot of coins with same functions. I think $1 will be enough for me with huge supply it need very big market cap.
It's okay to analyze because there are no restrictions but it must also be realistic because to reach $ 14, that price for XRP is something that may be the sharpest increase, it seems that the impossible thing can be done with this current position, to reach $ 1 is also quite difficult. but in fact, nothing is impossible in crypto, even though we know that XRP is a potential token, but reality must also be put forward.
Activity: 1039
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
November 19, 2020, 02:36:36 PM
In the next bull run, Do you also believe that XRP will reach this high or do you think that this is impossible?
Are you one of those crypto investors that dislike XRP because it is centralized and most prefered to invest in other cryptos like bitcoin and ethereum?

As the article said:
"It is believed that crypto investors dislike XRP because it is arguably more centralized than Bitcoin or Ethereum."

Source: XRP Price Could Reach $14 Breaking Out from Two-Year Bear Market

maybe this predictions can be happend if bitcoin price reach more than $100k and the supply of xrp reduced about 90% my friend
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
November 19, 2020, 08:17:54 AM
What a joke $14 per coin this would never happen because now there are a lot of coins with same functions. I think $1 will be enough for me with huge supply it need very big market cap.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
November 18, 2020, 10:28:41 PM
In the next bull run, Do you also believe that XRP will reach this high or do you think that this is impossible?
Are you one of those crypto investors that dislike XRP because it is centralized and most prefered to invest in other cryptos like bitcoin and ethereum?

As the article said:
"It is believed that crypto investors dislike XRP because it is arguably more centralized than Bitcoin or Ethereum."

it is possible if Whales and bankers are Join force to manipulate the market and bring this centralized coin to the top to fool people of its function and future.
But for sure they will do this to bag another big volume of money from fool investors.ripple can be good but not enough to have that Value as the large volume will always hinder this to even reach 10$ as highest.
Activity: 546
kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots
November 18, 2020, 07:32:23 PM
Not even in 10 years or even on my entire life.If we do try to look into its total supply then its hard to believe that it will reach $14 not even my wildest dreams. $2-4 would be somewhat realistic but this would need for some extreme bull run to happen or total adoption but for now top alts wont really make significant swings as of this year but for sure there would be a time where alts make their move but not for now.I
It is a wet dream for many alt coin holders to think about a centralized coin reaching values never expected  Cheesy. I will be more than happy if the price reaches a dollar as i am also holding a large portion of the coins which i purchased when it was launched and i usually use them to gamble and i have lost some and gained a lot as well and so i do not mind those valuations but i highly doubt it will even reach a dollar even in the craziest of market situation.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
November 18, 2020, 07:18:19 PM
i believe this predictions will never happend, for now xrp price to reach about $1 is very hard to be true
but in the article its written $14 as the target pricev of xrp and thats very impossible man
Yes its quite hard for XRP to reach $14 price and not even realistic.

Assuming an altcoin season happens, I think the achievable price is $1- $2 depending on the market's movement.

Anyways anything is possible to happen so who knows we might be surprise for the future of XRP.

It will hardly happen in the nearest 10 years. I wonder, why do some people think that if the capitalization of some crypto is huge, then its price will grow? I think, XRP can reach 3 dollars, but I doubt that it is also available very soon.

Not even in 10 years or even on my entire life.If we do try to look into its total supply then its hard to believe that it will reach $14 not even my wildest dreams.
$2-4 would be somewhat realistic but this would need for some extreme bull run to happen or total adoption but for now top alts wont really make significant
swings as of this year but for sure there would be a time where alts make their move but not for now.Its bitcoins year but if these alts will grow
then they wont reach out those levels yet. Ex. ETH. Its still too far away.
Activity: 756
November 18, 2020, 04:20:58 PM
i believe this predictions will never happend, for now xrp price to reach about $1 is very hard to be true
but in the article its written $14 as the target pricev of xrp and thats very impossible man

Assuming an altcoin season happens, I think the achievable price is $1- $2 depending on the market's movement.

Anyways anything is possible to happen so who knows we might be surprise for the future of XRP.

It will hardly happen in the nearest 10 years. I wonder, why do some people think that if the capitalization of some crypto is huge, then its price will grow? I think, XRP can reach 3 dollars, but I doubt that it is also available very soon.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
November 16, 2020, 05:31:50 PM

JNR
Activity: 585
@JNRcryptobox
November 16, 2020, 03:34:32 PM

As the article said:

i don't see this predictions will be true, even bitcoin touch 100K - 200K USD, xrp price will never touch $14 buddy
so, this is only a big dream from xrp hodler
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
November 16, 2020, 03:32:04 PM
The article about XRP's future outlook is bull shit! It's nonsense for anyone who thinks that during the next bull run the price of XRP will rise thousands percent like that.
I know that XRP grew thousands of percent in just one year but that's when the ICO trend is hot. Back to the present, mainstream platform or technology projects have not been as hot as in 2017. The investors are now very awake in investing and they will not be trapped for 2017 again. So XRP won't be able to re-history again, most of the money is being poured into Bitcoin now:)

Many people really do far-fetched speculations. The article posted by the OP was published at the beginning of this year, and look at where we are now. We are almost at the end of this year, and the pandemic mostly consumed the life of many people, bitcoin is already going up at a very impressive rate and yet, XRP is still in the $0.2X level. Don't get me wrong, I like XRP for transfer purposes but if given the chance to choose between XRP and BTC, definitely I will go for the latter. For XRP holders, reaching $1-5 in the next coming months is like maybe a dream already. But $14, I don't think they will achieve that price in the next coming years. But I hope, I'm wrong because in crypto, everything is possible to happen.
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
November 16, 2020, 02:13:44 PM

As the article said:

The article about XRP's future outlook is bull shit! It's nonsense for anyone who thinks that during the next bull run the price of XRP will rise thousands percent like that.
I know that XRP grew thousands of percent in just one year but that's when the ICO trend is hot. Back to the present, mainstream platform or technology projects have not been as hot as in 2017. The investors are now very awake in investing and they will not be trapped for 2017 again. So XRP won't be able to re-history again, most of the money is being poured into Bitcoin now:)
Activity: 1064
Combo Network
November 16, 2020, 12:13:35 PM
resistance at $ 0.5 is still impenetrable, let alone going to $ 14,
I'm not sure XRP can reach the price of $ 14, don't be too fomo, you can regret it later.
Activity: 1568
COMBONetwork
November 16, 2020, 12:13:14 PM
it's hard for me to believe that XRP can reach $ 14, I still hold some XRP and my target is simple,
which is only $ 0.4- $ 0.7, because I know XRP will not be more than $ 1.
Pages:
Jump to: