Pages:
Author

Topic: [XRP] Ripple announcing lock-up next month (june) - Shoot to stars - page 2. (Read 53492 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

The whole Agenda is surrounding RIPPLE....

I feel sick in my stomach... Feels like a trillion dollar is gonna be put onto ripple all at once I feel.

https://www.money2020europe.com/agenda#day:26-06-2017
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
Ripple is slow, slow, slow and then BOOM 10x!

BTW Check this chart, XRP - LTC correlation https://www.tradingview.com/chart/XRPBTC/uSChM8V7-Litecoin-as-an-indicator-of-ripple-price-action/

Interesting chart - thanks a lot! Smiley
Activity: 537
Merit: 250
Was this lock up actually announced?
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Ripple is slow, slow, slow and then BOOM 10x!

BTW Check this chart, XRP - LTC correlation https://www.tradingview.com/chart/XRPBTC/uSChM8V7-Litecoin-as-an-indicator-of-ripple-price-action/
Activity: 273
Merit: 252
I am still waiting for the so called shoot up,i am not seeing any difference in the price

you and everyone who talk about a lack of movement needs to learn how financial markets work.
http://business.financialpost.com/investing/the-secret-trading-strategy-from-the-1930s-that-hedge-funders-dont-want-you-to-know-about

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I am still waiting for the so called shoot up,i am not seeing any difference in the price,it is stabilized around 10k sat and if we are to see any substantial changes we need to have any massive news coming out and i do not see any coming up,until then it is just a stable coin without much volatility.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
Just bouth some XRP and plan to buy around 20k$ on Monday from Kraken (planed to buy them today, but don`t like the creditcard option to buy XRP and even got scammed by bogus services). XRP is going to hit 1$ price by the end of the summer. After that 5-10$ by the end of the 2017.
Join the ship and fly to the moon.

$1 with $40,000,000,000 market cap  Smiley
$5 with $200,000,000,000 market cap  Cheesy
$10 with $400,000,000,000 market cap  Grin

If you take into account only circulation supply 38,290,271,363 (Total supply 99,994,628,433).
$1 will hit when jump over the bitcoin or the entire market will increase

A conservative projection will be at least $1 this 2017. I still expect Ripple to hit $1 by the end of summer. Expect Bitcoin and Ethereum to easily surpass their current market cap so Ripple heading $40 billion is quite achievable this year.
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
Just bouth some XRP and plan to buy around 20k$ on Monday from Kraken (planed to buy them today, but don`t like the creditcard option to buy XRP and even got scammed by bogus services). XRP is going to hit 1$ price by the end of the summer. After that 5-10$ by the end of the 2017.

$1 with $40,000,000,000 market cap  Smiley
$5 with $200,000,000,000 market cap  Cheesy
$10 with $400,000,000,000 market cap  Grin

If you take into account only circulation supply 38,290,271,363 (Total supply 99,994,628,433).
$1 will hit when jump over the bitcoin or the entire market will increase
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
after all those years it feels good to put on an account on Butthurttalk Smiley
I ve seen many "experts" and many "fundamentalists".
I just came to expert with all you experts.
Activity: 6
How does this lock up combines with this:

https://ripple.com/insights/ripple-to-place-55-billion-xrp-in-escrow-to-ensure-certainty-into-total-xrp-supply/

How are they locking up and placing 55 billion XRP in the market for the next 55 months at the same time?

Wouldn't decrease the value of the coin since there is much more available?
Activity: 39
Hi!

What means this new https://twitter.com/Ripple/status/865684354072051712?

MUFJ was not in the consortium weeks ago? They will entry in to a comertial phase? This means the buy and use XRP? I don´t read XRP in the new but only Ripple Cloud solution.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Okay times up! XRP spaceship is fully loaded. Next destination 30,000 sat. Happy trip guys!  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
Meh, even though it really rose a lot, i still think Ripple is not worth the hype surrounding it. I believe the bubble for ripple will pop, and some other coin will come up. But you never know, i also wouldn't believe it would come this far (x60 is amazing).
Activity: 13
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
Ripple is just hype, all the partnerships announced with banks are about them using the blockchain technology and the company behind ripple but not the currency. Yes some ripple is burned in the process but its a minimal amount and the banks will never use it directly.

The lock-up may sound great but first of all its only a temporary measure and second of all even if the rest of the coins were burned instead of locked up there is still little actual use for the currency at the prices and supply currently available. Now if the amounts burned for transactions were bigger and not simply a spam prevention filter the whole thing would be much different.

This is how crypto market going, the coin price can be more expensive than the value itself.

Or undervalued.
Actually, ripple on 0.5$ i think is the capped value for now, being in the consideration the market cap of btc, actually, it can go down with the rise of other alts, For example is the recent rise of NEM, XRP goes down. What I am saying is the price correction for all altcoins is very very connected in their market cap, when LTC and ETH, surge for sure XRP will go down, there is always a constant amount of total market cap in the market and its increasing not too high every day. and all the altcoins is competing with it.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Ripple is just hype, all the partnerships announced with banks are about them using the blockchain technology and the company behind ripple but not the currency. Yes some ripple is burned in the process but its a minimal amount and the banks will never use it directly.

The lock-up may sound great but first of all its only a temporary measure and second of all even if the rest of the coins were burned instead of locked up there is still little actual use for the currency at the prices and supply currently available. Now if the amounts burned for transactions were bigger and not simply a spam prevention filter the whole thing would be much different.

This is how crypto market going, the coin price can be more expensive than the value itself.

Or undervalued.
Activity: 301
Merit: 250

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

Ripple isn’t creating any other cryptocurrencies or proprietary coins for banks. XRP is it. That means that Ripple success directly equals XRP success.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/591cb3bee4b0b28a33f62915
The big question is: Is the market going to react to the news?
The answer? Yes, of course.
And the conclusion is? Profit to be made trading shorts on the exchange
Pages:
Jump to: