Pages:
Author

Topic: [XRP] Ripple announcing lock-up next month (june) - Shoot to stars - page 7. (Read 53492 times)

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
When xrp was worth 5 cents, experts told me that it is almost impossible for xrp to reach 10 cents as it will require 300 billion to reach that value so i stayed out, now within no time it has almost reached 20 cents lol where is so much money coming from? Im shocked..
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
my oh my, the Ripple cultists are going to have a bad awakening, this is worse than Onecoin  Grin

^legendary lol..god help us
yea so true, your so smart, can you teach me more of your wonderful knowledge  Tongue ...onecoin and xrp are both the same, both worth billions, ....both have excellent dev teams and work with the elites of the financial world.  Roll Eyes

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014
my oh my, the Ripple cultists are going to have a bad awakening, this is worse than Onecoin  Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Not everyone is holidng it though, there is a huge dump at the moment. I think a whale dumped and people get afraid and dumping too.
But that was to be expected with a pump this huge.
Activity: 84
So does Ripple have the potential to become a 100 dollar coin in 10 years from now?

i don't think so... i don't think it will ever be 100 usd by real usecase ..

, but 3 to 5  dollar coin by 2018 Summer - we can bet on it with great mathematical certainty.

just based on international remittance market, XRP will need to be 3 dollars to move even 20% of current market value.

now this is without speculation and trading .. so with those two added, can it go much higher .. hmm.. i would say yes !

lets see ...

I like the way you said that. 2018 is a pretty quick. That would mean almost every week it will be significantly higher then the week before that.

that i think is very very true. Hold and forget about it for a year is the best strategy for ripple in my personal opinion/. I mean so many things going production and live every month... all the hard work they have done over last ten years when other altcoins pretended real world does not exist ! big deal ! great long term buy and hold investment honestly ! amazing, thank god i hold XRP.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
So does Ripple have the potential to become a 100 dollar coin in 10 years from now?

, but 3 to 5  dollar coin by 2018 Summer - we can bet on it with great mathematical certainty.

just based on international remittance market, XRP will need to be 3 dollars to move even 20% of current market value.

now this is without speculation and trading .. so with those two added, can it go much higher .. hmm.. i would say yes !

lets see ...

I like the way you said that. 2018 is a pretty quick. That would mean almost every week it will be significantly higher then the week before that.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
i will buy now a decent amount )

lets see ...
Activity: 336
Activity: 292
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
I saw in my dreams Ripple reached 10$ 2018 April 20.

so centralised entity promises not to let go of more hoarded and centralised tokens. that's real nice of them.

no doubt ripple will continue to be huge. it also really should never have been lumped in with cryptocurrencies.

YAY! MOAR BTC 4 ME!!!

LMAO - good and XRP for us ( its nice to see your desperate-ness on display, oh and 1 font size bigger then you ..lol. )

YES, WE ALL MAKE MONEY TOGEHTER FRIEND

that was so sweet, thank you :-), my "friend"... have a good one, catch up again laters..
Activity: 308
so centralised entity promises not to let go of more hoarded and centralised tokens. that's real nice of them.

no doubt ripple will continue to be huge. it also really should never have been lumped in with cryptocurrencies.

YAY! MOAR BTC 4 ME!!!

LMAO - good and XRP for us ( its nice to see your desperate-ness on display, oh and 1 font size bigger then you ..lol. )

YES, WE ALL MAKE MONEY TOGEHTER FRIEND
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Jesus, all the good knews about Ripple! I just wish i would jump on it earlier!

This coin has x1000 potenatial no doubt.

YAY! MOAR BTC 4 ME!!!

Activity: 308

YAY! MOAR BTC 4 ME!!!

well lets see every currency unit has a cryptographic signature and it carries value ( AKA currency ) - so .. so ... so....  it is what ? crypto + currency ... lol

just because some one is fast and slim and competent, you don't discard them .. u call them champion !

let me tell you another way , tomorrow bitcoin or one of those onion network who-knows-what coins pulls another mt-gox i cannot do anything but suffer .. but if ripple did it, i can take them to court ( they are registered with SEC reporting )
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

@f0rmdeep,

Thank you for such a detailed response.

I am aware of the pdf you mentioned, but it does not mention how SBI is going to use RCL specifically as a back-bone for their exchange (as in trading SBI.IOUs). The fact that you seem to be aware of, judging by your posts here.

Ripple's distributed ledger solution is no longer RCL only. FIs are adopting RC Cloud, which is a separate piece of software. It does include RCL as a routing option for payment paths, but that's just it - RCL is one of the many ILP-connectors out there. JoelKatz (Ripple's Chief Cryptographer) has shared that no FI found implementing RCL (for issuing its own IOUs, as per Ripple Gateway Guidelines) appealing (due to concerns of privacy and some other).

There are 12+ banks that have reported implementing Ripple's solution. But the volume on RCL (see RippleCharts for instance) is not indicative of any kind of industrial-grade payment volume. If RCL (and XRP) were compulsory - this wouldn't have been possible.

Hi np, you are welcome.

so here i found this tweet that has more details. ( https://twitter.com/Chan_Maddanna/status/857400519429697541 )

added to this, given Ripple is a registered and licensed company under regulatory compliance.. i think far ahead of anyone else in this field...

Activity: 91
@f0rmdeep,

Thank you for such a detailed response.

I am aware of the pdf you mentioned, but it does not mention how SBI is going to use RCL specifically as a back-bone for their exchange (as in trading SBI.IOUs). The fact that you seem to be aware of, judging by your posts here.

Ripple's distributed ledger solution is no longer RCL only. FIs are adopting RC Cloud, which is a separate piece of software. It does include RCL as a routing option for payment paths, but that's just it - RCL is one of the many ILP-connectors out there. JoelKatz (Ripple's Chief Cryptographer) has shared that no FI found implementing RCL (for issuing its own IOUs, as per Ripple Gateway Guidelines) appealing (due to concerns of privacy and some other).

There are 12+ banks that have reported implementing Ripple's solution. But the volume on RCL (see RippleCharts for instance) is not indicative of any kind of industrial-grade payment volume. If RCL (and XRP) were compulsory - this wouldn't have been possible.

@f0rmdeep,

The txids you provided belong to accounts (excluding Reise bank) that have been activated by Ripple Employees. These accounts show activity ~9 months to a year, that indicates a testing of sorts, and not day-to-day use.

For example, NBAD that is reportedly 'live' since January, does not report any txs, nor issuing wallets. There is no transactions in recent ledgers in NBAD related IOUs.
Could you provide a txid for a recent NBAD transaction?

Until we have a press-release by a bank, that says "Yo, we integrate Ripple. Here's our wallet addresses and IOUs (as per Ripple's gateway guidelines)", you may only guess that the entities transacting behind these wallets that match a market/asset of a suspected FI do indeed belong to a said FI.

Also, where did you get the info about SBI VC implementation specifics?

Off-course , that's testing data - by banks.

SBI VC Implementation specifics i got the following very interesting ones :-) source : (www.sbigroup.co.jp/english/investors/disclosure/presentation/pdf/170301presentations.pdf) SLIDE 34,35,36,and 45 :

the Full stakeholder PDF has much more details ( lots of tech and gory details on implementation :-) )

Pages:
Jump to: