Pages:
Author

Topic: [XRP] Ripple announcing lock-up next month (june) - Shoot to stars - page 4. (Read 53492 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
$0.3 wow! https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/ripple/usd
Centralization. I supposed you can think of buying Ripple like investing into a company
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
This thread was likely started as comedy.
(see $1 prediction on page 1 and so on.  Why would Ripple be worth more than x times the sum of bitcoin, swift and all other cryptocurrencies combined?)

Because Ripple does something that no other cryptocurrency does.

It is taking a share of SWIFT's load. Even an extremely conservative 3% SWIFT load (that is 300 Billion USD by the way) moving on RCL/xrp/rccloud would mean XRP will have to be between 2 to 4 USD to be liquid and act as counter party free collateral. additional value helps re-conciliation.

now that's not that hard to get is it? .. anyways ..Go figure !

and the speed Ripple is moving with partnerships, i woudl say its going to bite a lot more then the tiny 3% i mentioned for calculation.

#PS Warning to other: btw @regexlove,  @leopard2 and few more .. are well known Ripple haters. Before taking anything they say seriously, look up every word they type, and read and verify, chances are everything they say will be a lie. something they troll openly, other times they come uninvited to threads like this and deceptively leave remarks.

You are so full of shit. At best XRP will be used as a bridge. You just spew shit without backing it up with any sources.

Here is the 2016 case that Ripple makes to banks to use XRP:

https://ripple.com/files/xrp_cost_model_paper.pdf

They have moved on too a new proposal that doesn't even mention XRP:

https://ripple.com/files/ripple_solutions_guide.pdf

Their main site still presents a case for it to be used as a bridge but even acknowledges that XRP is not needed:

https://ripple.com/xrp-portal/

LOL :-)

ETH DAPPS To use Ripple for settlement, win win combination
ETH and Ripple Live demo

You still alive ? hope your own hatred does not burn you down, have a good rest !

LMAO

Activity: 248
XRP did awesome job, from long term sub 500-1000 sat to 14k sat. It will go up significantly.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
(see $1 prediction on page 1 and so on.  Why would Ripple be worth more than x times the sum of bitcoin, swift and all other cryptocurrencies combined?)

It is taking a share of SWIFT's load. Even an extremely conservative 3% SWIFT load (that is 300 Billion USD by the way) moving on RCL/xrp/rccloud would mean XRP will have to be between 2 to 4 USD to be liquid and act as counter party free collateral. additional value helps re-conciliation.

and the speed Ripple is moving with partnerships, i woudl say its going to bite a lot more then the tiny 3% i mentioned for calculation.

#PS Warning to other: btw @regexlove,  @leopard2 and few more .. are well known Ripple haters. Before taking anything they say seriously, look up every word they type, and read and verify, chances are everything they say will be a lie. something they troll openly, other times they come uninvited to threads like this and deceptively leave remarks.

You are so full of shit. At best XRP will be used as a bridge. You just spew shit without backing it up with any sources.

Here is the 2016 case that Ripple makes to banks to use XRP:

https://ripple.com/files/xrp_cost_model_paper.pdf

They have moved on too a new proposal that doesn't even mention XRP:

https://ripple.com/files/ripple_solutions_guide.pdf

Their main site still presents a case for it to be used as a bridge but even acknowledges that XRP is not needed:

https://ripple.com/xrp-portal/

Activity: 363
When price 1 Ripple (XRP) can $1 USD ?
xrp is rising constantly cent per cent its not much be seem to be getting there already. if we talk about marketcap, xrp has it than those hundreds of coins trying to climb up the ladder.  the last time i've bought some of xrp was the time when its price was $0.08. i thought it won't rise up to $0.22, good thing i hold on to it.
XRP is currently playing at 2nd and 3rd spots competing with eth. But i think eth will still prevail, I see that XRP price surge up atm because of the future listing on Bithumb, Koreas biggest exchange, but I honestly think it should not rise that much high because of that only. Its a hype in my opinion, which people is having a FOMO effect.

check the money flow, 83% fiat flowing into XRP ... not BTC & crypto money . traditional market players are entering, and this is just a beginning. Even if 3% of Stocks markets cash moves in as investment you are talking high numbers - and top cryptos to benefit are eth and xrp and few other with BTC.

as i said earlier Even an extremely conservative 3% SWIFT load (that is 300 Billion USD by the way) moving on RCL/xrp/rccloud would mean XRP will have to be between 2 to 4 USD to be liquid and act as counter party free collateral. additional value helps re-conciliation.

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
xrp is rising constantly cent per cent its not much be seem to be getting there already. if we talk about marketcap, xrp has it than those hundreds of coins trying to climb up the ladder.  the last time i've bought some of xrp was the time when its price was $0.08. i thought it won't rise up to $0.22, good thing i hold on to it.
XRP is currently playing at 2nd and 3rd spots competing with eth. But i think eth will still prevail, I see that XRP price surge up atm because of the future listing on Bithumb, Koreas biggest exchange, but I honestly think it should not rise that much high because of that only. Its a hype in my opinion, which people is having a FOMO effect.
I hope this pushes the price way up, I am holding
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
xrp is rising constantly cent per cent its not much be seem to be getting there already. if we talk about marketcap, xrp has it than those hundreds of coins trying to climb up the ladder.  the last time i've bought some of xrp was the time when its price was $0.08. i thought it won't rise up to $0.22, good thing i hold on to it.

Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Is there a reason why Ripple isn't on Yobit?
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
I'm also planning to lose all my money within 2017

Ripple is priced 35 times higher than a few weeks ago.
News April:  hiring a leading SWIFT employee.
Old/constant news: Talking to banks, more banks,  but are all who have been talking previously still wondering to become clients one day? Will ripple reduce the banks counter by ~0.5 for each one that is rather undecided/sceptical?

So please let us know, which coin YOU prefer.
And if there is one, your opinion up there is worthless.
Because NO coin should have your trust.
Even the highly volatile BTC in the mangle of a thumb civil war fighting mass is nothing for you.
When this here is comedy, you are the best comedian of all...

obviously don't buy a specific single coin because of a pump thread.
to be saver you can buy a bit of each coin that you like,  in a time that the current bubble seems over and before the next bubble starts.

i would still suggest looking up the value of the SWIFT for example.
Crypto has potential to multiply in value, but nothing will grow unlimited, you cant surpass the maximum potential.
It is also very unlikely that all the extra billions of marketcap are sustainable, when ripple was almost 30 times cheaper just a few weeks ago.  
but If you care for the long run, to hold for years, then you have plenty of time to wait for the right moment to buy and then it wont be an advantage to you if they lock up market cap now and fixed distribution schemes are easier to expect
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
Activity: 308
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
Well guys, you might have time to take a look at GNT, SYScoin, NEM and Humaniq. Good tech on those coins. Might cost a fortune one day.

i agree and also add sc to the list. thank you .. between did you see this post :-) ? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/breaking-ripple-to-decentralize-xrp-more-then-bitcoin-also-do-it-much-better-1912691
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
Well guys, you might have time to take a look at GNT, SYScoin, NEM and Humaniq. Good tech on those coins. Might cost a fortune one day.
Activity: 618
Merit: 292

Old/constant news: Talking to banks, more banks,  but are all who have been talking previously still wondering to become clients one day? Will ripple reduce the banks counter by ~0.5 for each one that is rather undecided/sceptical?

So please let us know, which coin YOU prefer.
And if there is one, your opinion up there is worthless.
Because NO coin should have your trust.
Even the highly volatile BTC in the mangle of a thumb civil war fighting mass is nothing for you.
When this here is comedy, you are the best comedian of all...
Activity: 608
Merit: 100

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I am planing to hold them until the end of the year.
Pages:
Jump to: