Pages:
Author

Topic: [XSI]StabilityShares-NEW PotCoin Partnership! - page 39. (Read 125330 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Wow anything under 1500 sat is getting gobbled up. I wonder how long it will be before this breaks out.

I'm guessing not very long
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I really hope we can get this pool thing going, I would love to show support by mining an effective pool and if it worked good enough it might help the price stabilize, we probably have enough miners here that we could make a difference.

Working on a solution.  Should have something soon.

I just sent 2500 XSI to you.

Received.  Very much appreciated  Grin
Activity: 165
I really hope we can get this pool thing going, I would love to show support by mining an effective pool and if it worked good enough it might help the price stabilize, we probably have enough miners here that we could make a difference.

I just sent 2500 XSI to you.

I did get 53 more payments from the pool after I quit, it's probably about 250 XSI, doesn't seem like much for all the mining but hard to tell, using 30 MH on X11  I mined from the 19th to the 23rd and didn't really get that much during that time.
I mined Veil for a couple days and made enough to buy 2000 XSI, I realize it takes more work now to keep finding profitable coins to mine for the pool
Activity: 392
Thx, crypto! I have received your last pm and read it. I will keep an eye on this thread, as I always used to. Thx for sharing, all best of luck with your projects and ideas!
How are things going with XSI?

Things are going well.  Happy to see you participating in the thread again platorin!  Working on a few things right now.  Will release details shortly. 

Next few weeks will be big for XSI  Grin 
Activity: 392
How are things going with XSI?
I see 1 person mining, are we gonna throw some hash at the pool ? Surely we could come up with 10-20 miners out of the
 XSI community, we could even alternate days if you wanted to mine other coins as well.
 I did notice a price increase when we had a few people mining before, it might keep some trading volume up.

Have you been receiving payments from the pool after you stopped mining on the multipool? Like days later?
Something we again went up steeply. 8K votes already.

I am now wondering if I give a 10-15 vote in the day, I have to balance 0.5 BTC, resulting from trade, they can cut my voice or not? Once my account was blocked for allegedly cheat votes. Wrote them unblocked. However, then I almost did not trade on Mintpal.

You would have to contact MP and discuss their voting protocol with them.  Nothing more I can add to what I have already posted here.
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
Something we again went up steeply. 8K votes already.

I am now wondering if I give a 10-15 vote in the day, I have to balance 0.5 BTC, resulting from trade, they can cut my voice or not? Once my account was blocked for allegedly cheat votes. Wrote them unblocked. However, then I almost did not trade on Mintpal.
I see 1 person mining, are we gonna throw some hash at the pool ? Surely we could come up with 10-20 miners out of the
 XSI community, we could even alternate days if you wanted to mine other coins as well.
 I did notice a price increase when we had a few people mining before, it might keep some trading volume up.

I am the one throwing the SHA at it to test its performance. So far I am getting sporadic connections. the X11 port wont connect either.

Until the multipool is stable I wouldn't recommend throwing hash at it.

I will let you all know what the results of the SHA-256 mining are.

I am going to PM CN and pcmerc too. Just to see what is going on.
RJF
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Online since '89...
The community keeps growing and I haven't seen even one person in here say "I'm out".

This coin is dead. I'm out.

Interesting point of view, doesn't look dead

116    StabilityShares   $ 65,479   $ 0.008922   7,338,704 XSI   $ 453   +7.45 %
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
been flippin my xsi around a bit at poloniex and you can really grow a lot of xsi with just a few of the other alts. I flipped 1100 xsi yesterday for 17 Rzr and flipped em back today and now I have 1900 xsi.  Shocked

It is not that easy, you need just 1 bad day and your coins will be half or one quarter so do this with care.
Activity: 208
like a pool earned sha256
SHA256: stratum + tcp :/ / stratum.stabilityshares.com: 8887
http://pool.stabilityshares.com/getting_started
been flippin my xsi around a bit at poloniex and you can really grow a lot of xsi with just a few of the other alts. I flipped 1100 xsi yesterday for 17 Rzr and flipped em back today and now I have 1900 xsi.  Shocked

Hey!! Those are my picks!!

Grin

Activity: 318
been flippin my xsi around a bit at poloniex and you can really grow a lot of xsi with just a few of the other alts. I flipped 1100 xsi yesterday for 17 Rzr and flipped em back today and now I have 1900 xsi.  Shocked
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Bring it on! Sounds good...  Grin
I think it's time for the devs to reveal what they're working on. I feel like the community will slowly break apart now if no news comes now. How can the community help? Give us something Smiley

I understand your concern.  bminer777 has been working hard coding for a new feature.  He didn't want to set a strict timeline and not be able to deliver.  I will speak with him and see what details he wants to reveal.

I'm crazy excited to hear what you guys have planned :-)

There have been a lot of people that have been with StabilityShares since Day 1.  I truly believe in the next couple weeks your loyalty will be rewarded handsomely  Grin.

bminer777 is a genius, and I think everyone will be excited about the new feature. 
Pages:
Jump to: