Pages:
Author

Topic: [XSI]StabilityShares-NEW PotCoin Partnership! - page 42. (Read 125330 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 100
wtf #36 on Mintpal
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
I do not know what to do with this silly exchange. The last time I wrote to them - said they cleaned voices taken from one ip, causing XSI sank to the bottom. Now once again be the same explanation. but this is complete nonsense!
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
Mintpal again threw all. XSI sank to 36th place!
 Angry
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
Keep voting for StabilityShares on
btc38   http://www.btc38.com/trade/vote_for_trade.html
  bter   https://bter.com/voting

Do not go mintpal vote, we go btc38 voting right, which we do not play to their website,
Dog feces website
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
whether the position is somewhere minpal exchange to degrade XSI currency?
Activity: 434
I don't often see a coin getting beat down so fast, from 2800sat to 800, some one just pissed in his pants from fear.

Price has rebounded to 1700.  People know XSI is a quality coin, with a great community.

We have plenty of opportunity for volume on Bittrex and Poloniex right now  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
I don't often see a coin getting beat down so fast, from 2800sat to 800, some one just pissed in his pants from fear.
We have nearly 260 pages of votes for our promotions, and I know many members of our community members vote regularly.

http://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/index.php?topic=563.0

http://altcoingiveaways.com/index.php/topic,1677.0.html
Activity: 560
This is fucking sabotage,

or you can report a formal complaint to minpal exchange?

so bear trap? : D
agreed
Activity: 302
Mega Dump on bittrex :S
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
This is fucking sabotage,

or you can report a formal complaint to minpal exchange?

so bear trap? : D
it's possible another group targeted the voting with a bot because they started losing. mintpal was fair with votes before so there is no reason to believe they will be unreasonable providing what cryptonewbie says is true.

will probably just take time separating the valid from invalid.

We had 1500 votes re-stored a month ago.  Hopefully they will recognize that we have far more votes than we were allocated.

There is plenty of volume on Bittrex and Poloniex.  We are doing this long-term, and will have new features and merchants to talk about soon.
Activity: 476
it's possible another group targeted the voting with a bot because they started losing. mintpal was fair with votes before so there is no reason to believe they will be unreasonable providing what cryptonewbie says is true.

will probably just take time separating the valid from invalid.
Activity: 375
再次这样,我以后再也不去M网了,日他祖宗两次这样,投票是你们定的规矩
I personally reported that the votes were going up too rapidly to Mintpal.  That just started this morning, and I have no way of knowing if it was a member of our community, or another community.

I have a spreadsheet for the promotions we are running across multiple forums.  These promotions total over 255 pages of votes.  We have far more votes than we have been credited for.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
There is no need to cheat with bot votes as mintpal will only keep out an extra eye on XSI and delete all votes directly, keep it fair guys, this only damage the community.
Activity: 379
Following on Twitter @pyramusx
I would hope the dev team wasn't behind it, but I am very disappointed either way.

Great coin, no need for this type of shit to happen.
Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th
Well who or whatever it is that is doing it is doing us no favours.

We will never be added to mintpal at this rate  Sad
Activity: 158
Whats happened now??

Why have we shot down the list again?Huh?

Back to 50th place

XSI votes shoot up way too fast. Probably a vote bot or something which is against the rules
Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th
Whats happened now??

Why have we shot down the list again?Huh?

Back to 50th place
Pages:
Jump to: