Pages:
Author

Topic: [XSI]StabilityShares-NEW PotCoin Partnership! - page 73. (Read 125330 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
Hey, why isint this coin showing on coinmarketcap anymore?
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Any word back from Poloniex about doing an XSI giveaway? I've got some coin I can donate as well.

CN PM'd me and he hasn't heard back yet. Still waiting.

We may end up doing a different promotion. Busoni seems pretty busy with the his new crypto note markets.

Keep watching the thread. If we get word back we will start the collection.

Thanks for being willing to contribute to it!!
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Any word back from Poloniex about doing an XSI giveaway? I've got some coin I can donate as well.

No, I haven't heard anything yet from Poloniex.

I am working on a couple other promotional ideas.  Should have more information soon.

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Dear All,
I tried to "migrate" my XSS coins to my XSI wallet due to relaunch.
I generated a payment address in XSI Wallet and send the coin from XSS Wallet.
Transaction ran fine and confirmed

But I've nothing in my XSI wallet Sad

Any idea why ?

Hey Bad Guy,

XSS (old version) is not compatible with the wallet for the updated version of the coin (XSI).

Our community wanted to move from PoW to PoS, so we had a switch on all the exchanges on Monday.  We posted in the thread, Twitter, and other forums to let everyone know.  

7 days notice was given about the deadline.

You can still mine XSI for almost two weeks, or purchase them on the exchange.  They are trading pretty low still.

I hope you decide to become part of our growing community.

CN

Activity: 165
All my deposits to polo that were missing finally showed up, I know they were working on the wallet they must have fixed it.

Prices steadily rising on polo
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Dear All,
I tried to "migrate" my XSS coins to my XSI wallet due to relaunch.
I generated a payment address in XSI Wallet and send the coin from XSS Wallet.
Transaction ran fine and confirmed

But I've nothing in my XSI wallet Sad

Any idea why ?
I have a quastion how much coins are now total on the market ? as i understand when 7.5 milion coins also 50% are on the market they close the mining right ? And whats happen with the other 7.5 milion coins ?

There will be 7.5 million coins created through PoW, then PoS will begin and 3% interest will be earned for the next 30 years until we reach 15 million coins.

In less than 2 weeks all mining of StabilityShares will stop, and the only way to get more XSI will be to earn interest on the coins in your wallet, or to purchase them on an exchange.

The coin will have 7.5 million coins + PoS.  Will take a couple years before we even get to 8 million coins, so very rare.

Hope that helps.

aha this means in 2 weeks we gone have 7.5 million coins on the market and the other coins will be earned in the next 30 year until to 15 milion coins right ?

Correct.
You guys should really watch the sell walls on bittrex. They keep showing up and getting eaten. Very entertaining  Grin
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
I have a quastion how much coins are now total on the market ? as i understand when 7.5 milion coins also 50% are on the market they close the mining right ? And whats happen with the other 7.5 milion coins ?

There will be 7.5 million coins created through PoW, then PoS will begin and 3% interest will be earned for the next 30 years until we reach 15 million coins.

In less than 2 weeks all mining of StabilityShares will stop, and the only way to get more XSI will be to earn interest on the coins in your wallet, or to purchase them on an exchange.

The coin will have 7.5 million coins + PoS.  Will take a couple years before we even get to 8 million coins, so very rare.

Hope that helps.

aha this means in 2 weeks we gone have 7.5 million coins on the market and the other coins will be earned in the next 30 year until to 15 milion coins right ?

Hope that helps.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
I am still seeing posts in the trollbox at polo asking where their coins are, this needs to be fixed so people have confidence and we their potential volume

Its weird because I just made a deposit and it went through in about 3 minutes.

Busoni does need to address it though. I will watch for him in the trollbox
Activity: 165
I am still seeing posts in the trollbox at polo asking where their coins are, this needs to be fixed so people have confidence and we their potential volume
I am very pleased with the progress we are making as a community.

Please make sure to be courteous to anyone posting in this thread.  We want people to feel comfortable asking questions about the coin, and constructive criticism is always welcome.

If someone has a question, and doesn't feel comfortable posting in the thread, please contact me or bminer777 and we would be glad to answer your questions.

Don't use vulgar language, or insult anyone for any reason.
Everyone take a minute and vote at https://www.coinpayments.net/vote

I believe the top 3 coins got added last time, and something like 45 votes ended up being the 3rd place amount (don't quote me on that Cheesy)

Getting listed on that website will go a long way towards merchant adoption...people will be able to pay for services with StabilityShares.

There is a .001 BTC cost/vote, and each person can vote only 1x.  Proceeds go to charity.

i think we need change to pos,because it is better than now

It is changing

After the pow mining is done in 12.5 days
Activity: 269
i think we need change to pos,because it is better than now
I send my money to poloniex bittrex from yesterday and I have not received my money so why Huh Huh Huh Huh

If I'm reading this right your saying that you sent XSI from bittrex to poloniex?

If its not in your poloniex account then you need to open a ticket. From the blockchain text you pasted it looks like its in the poloniex account so it should be easy for the poloniex team to fix it.

Activity: 392
wow this thread is fucking dead...
First of all, don't use vulgar words, second, why do you think it's dead?
Pages:
Jump to: