Pages:
Author

Topic: [XSV] ★★ Silicon Valley Coin ★★ | ✈ MailDrop | Video Proof ✔ | Vote MintPal★ - page 9. (Read 83770 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
If you live in SCV, how do you request a voucher?
Currently the only way to receive a voucher is if you're one of the lucky ones who receive one in the mail. We may create a request a voucher program, however if this is made it will only be for employees of tech companies within the silicon valley.
Activity: 253
Merit: 1413
DTCxNMC
If you live in SCV, how do you request a voucher?
I give my VOTE now. But after mintpal its may be a huge dump.
In the past our value becomes unstable for around 30 hours following the addition of XSV to an exchange. In the end our price always stabilizes as the community adjusts to the new market. The miners who dump sell their coins to people who share our vision and hold. In fact, yesterday while our trade volume was rising we added up all coins on the market that were for sale, it was equal to only 4% of all the mined coins. This coin is being held by most miners, a huge dump isn't something we see happening. This coin isn't close to reaching its full potential. We need to keep moving forward, we need votes on mintpals. Support XSV and Please Vote:  https://www.mintpal.com/voting
when is the airdrop?

Our mail drops will be held monthly. Here is our mail drop schedule.

Silicon Valley Coin Mail Drop Schedule

http://siliconvalleycoin.com/1maildrop.png
my wallet doesn't sync, could you post your conf file to get nodes ip (its not in op) ? Thanks
Are you using the newest windows wallet?  If you are please PM us so we can get to the bottom of your issue. We would like to figure out what is preventing it from syncing. So far we haven't had any issues.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Just something to consider

When rapper 50 cent tweeted about some small headphone company, the market cap shot up $50 million overnight....

Now Imagine if just ONE Silicon Valley titan tweeted about XSV, imagine how much revenue would come pouring in?

I admit I was skeptical at first but the Dev has proven his due diligence and the more I think on it the more the idea sounds very clever.
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
my wallet doesn't sync, could you post your conf file to get nodes ip (its not in op) ? Thanks
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
Activity: 224
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
I give my VOTE now. But after mintpal its may be a huge dump.
root@2049idc:~# siliconvalleyd getinfo
{
    "version" : 1000000,
    "protocolversion" : 70002,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 1,
    "timeoffset" : 0,
    "connections" : 0,
    "proxy" : "",
    "difficulty" : 0.00097656,
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1396460377,
    "keypoolsize" : 101,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
    "mininput" : 0.00001000,
    "errors" : "Warning: Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade."
}
Please update your wallet.
root@2049idc:~# siliconvalleyd getinfo
{
    "version" : 1000000,
    "protocolversion" : 70002,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 1,
    "timeoffset" : 0,
    "connections" : 0,
    "proxy" : "",
    "difficulty" : 0.00097656,
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1396460377,
    "keypoolsize" : 101,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
    "mininput" : 0.00001000,
    "errors" : "Warning: Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade."
}
Activity: 162
Thank you guys for all your support and suggestions, we will bring up all suggestions during our next team meeting.

On another note Mintpal Votes are on the rise - https://www.mintpal.com/voting

keep up the great work!
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
Great work Dev, I'm sure you have already thought a lot on what content to place on the flyers as I see the one on the website.  Just spit-balling but make sure that the receivers know either on the flyer or the website that:
1.  They have just received a free piece(s) of property.
2.  Place an average price per coin so the value can be seen.
3.  Invite them to trade up to BTC so they can get cash if they like, or recommend they spend BTC on any nearby retailers ie any coffee shops, restaurants, or bars nearby that accept bitcoin.  Recommend those places directly so they know they can actually do something with this property. 
4.  Invite any early adopters to start accepting XSV directly and prepare a path so the locals can use XSV!
5.  Let them know they are welcome to join the discussion!

I agree, great work! 

But I think you are missing the point.  This is not intended to provide everyone in Silicon Valley with free bitcoin, nor is it a bitcoin promotion. 

The point is to give them their very own currency, hoping that at least one of them does something with it. 

As you can see by the invoices, the print jobs are in progress, and adding a price, etc. would only end up making the people mining the coin bagholders.

Who knows, maybe XSV can hit it big! 

+1 I'd maybe maintain some of this info on their website since the flyers are off to print.  And NO I agree its not meant to be a bitcoin promotion but the easiest way that you could show its value would flow like this:
Hey! here is some free coins Y, In case you didnt know Roys coffee 2 blocks away takes coin X, Heres a safe way to get coin X or $ from coin Y so you can get a coffee.
WOW wasn't that easy? by the way tons of your neighbors are getting coin Y also!
If you Ask Roy's they can take coin Y and you can do anything you think of with Coin Y the best part is, its Local!
Activity: 507
come on guys https://www.mintpal.com/voting, 5 votes per hour

I went and added the link to the announcements box on http://xsv.leetpools.net for people to vote. Lets bring this coin some attention!
Activity: 520
Merit: 500
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
This is a great day for this coin.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Great work Dev, I'm sure you have already thought a lot on what content to place on the flyers as I see the one on the website.  Just spit-balling but make sure that the receivers know either on the flyer or the website that:
1.  They have just received a free piece(s) of property.
2.  Place an average price per coin so the value can be seen.
3.  Invite them to trade up to BTC so they can get cash if they like, or recommend they spend BTC on any nearby retailers ie any coffee shops, restaurants, or bars nearby that accept bitcoin.  Recommend those places directly so they know they can actually do something with this property.  
4.  Invite any early adopters to start accepting XSV directly and prepare a path so the locals can use XSV!
5.  Let them know they are welcome to join the discussion!

I agree, great work! 

But I think you are missing the point.  This is not intended to provide everyone in Silicon Valley with free bitcoin, nor is it a bitcoin promotion. 

The point is to give them their very own currency, hoping that at least one of them does something with it. 

As you can see by the invoices, the print jobs are in progress, and adding a price, etc. would only end up making the people mining the coin bagholders.

Who knows, maybe XSV can hit it big! 
Pages:
Jump to: