Pages:
Author

Topic: [XSV] ★★ Silicon Valley Coin ★★ | ✈ MailDrop | Video Proof ✔ | Vote MintPal★ - page 5. (Read 83770 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
What the hell is with this amount of newbies with 1-5 post , posting I love xsv.... never saw this amount of shills in any threads before
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 3
Silicon Valley Coin would be a sweet coin on Mintpal! Voted!~
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
i love XSV Smiley

I love women, fast cars, fine wine, good Scotch, etc...  I don't and never will love some pump and dump cryptocurrency.  You need to get a life.
Activity: 1008
TO the moon!! Thanks CryptoSandwich!
Activity: 17
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
believe or not yet it's traded for a good value. and that what counts for now.

nice photoshop on the invoice proofs, LOL

this is going to be a state of the art dump once value rises. one of the best hoaxes here yet

The entire concept of sending out junk mail vouchers over the course of two years is ridiculous.  But it give these guys plenty of time to sell their premine and make a few bucks.  That's been their plan from the beginning.  These fools that think this is going to bring cryptocurrency to the masses are idiots.

But you have to admit that cryptoworld is full of idiots who believe in those crappy coins Smiley
Activity: 826
in defi we trust

this is going to be a state of the art dump once value rises. one of the best hoaxes here yet

The entire concept of sending out junk mail vouchers over the course of two years is ridiculous.  But it give these guys plenty of time to sell their premine and make a few bucks.  That's been their plan from the beginning.  These fools that think this is going to bring cryptocurrency to the masses are idiots.

But you have to admit that cryptoworld is full of idiots who believe in those crappy coins Smiley
Activity: 7
Thanks for the qiveway at cryptosandwich!
Activity: 294
Thanks for cryptosandwich giveaway! Smiley
Activity: 170
Activity: 25
Innovative idea to get people onboard .. vouchers..

way to go .. real Silicon Valley coin Smiley
Activity: 910
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

Activity: 24
still new for this coin,,XrAGAfS6YzyzbkLFq6uQTaSLae1bKD79gC
and I know from crypto sandwich,,thanks for the info
Activity: 368
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038
hope i can get 1 of those voucher too  Grin
btw dont forget to claim XSV giveaway by cryptosandwich guys
Activity: 169
Cryptosandwich thanks for great giveaway!
Activity: 24
Thanks for cryptosandwich giveaway!
Activity: 50
Pages:
Jump to: