Pages:
Author

Topic: XtraBytes really becoming the platform to rule all. - page 5. (Read 4464 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Yes, XBY is a unique coin and nice technology. However, if you do not know these and if you can not tell XBY to the users there is no such thing. XBY needs to advertise and promote.

The XBY team should be serious about advertising. And to be added to the stock exchange XBY needs to be worked on.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Try to drown out all the noise for a second. XtraBytes beyond being super secure and scalable compared to any other platform like NEO or ETH has the ability to add modules unlike any other platform in any language. So any even existing software can be integrated and made decentralised. There is nothing else like it. Modules grow and add to the ecosystem....completely different to other platforms.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/new-xby-ann-xtrabytes-because-the-blockchain-can-be-better-1864397

Xtrabytes is a bitmox last time but bitmox is a scam coin i remember in ccex lot people was invest in bitmox and after 3 mos is being listed to delisting in ccex but after a month he will be back become xtrabytes im the number one of xtrabytes this coin this is lot give me a huge profit..
Activity: 443
Merit: 107
It does seem like it's killer app is it's ability to work with all programming languages. There really is nothing else like it, it should also mean that as a platform it's growth should be rapid as existing app's can just be dropped onto it.

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Try to drown out all the noise for a second. XtraBytes beyond being super secure and scalable compared to any other platform like NEO or ETH has the ability to add modules unlike any other platform in any language. So any even existing software can be integrated and made decentralised. There is nothing else like it. Modules grow and add to the ecosystem....completely different to other platforms.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/new-xby-ann-xtrabytes-because-the-blockchain-can-be-better-1864397

What a good way promoting such project just like other coin that has been pumped creating more info and interesting advantage will allow investors to look at it and ride I'm not yet into this project but I'm interested reading those ideas that will bring this coin to its good position inside crypto industry.

It deserves being promoted cause it's very under the radar due to not being an ICO. But XBY will grow due to its uniqueness. Over time you won't be able to stop its growth and success due to apps easily deploying.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

What a good way promoting such project just like other coin that has been pumped creating more info and interesting advantage will allow investors to look at it and ride I'm not yet into this project but I'm interested reading those ideas that will bring this coin to its good position inside crypto industry.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Pages:
Jump to: