Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ Xuez Project: Built by the community for the community. - page 6. (Read 18922 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 5
What is staking?
The process of staking, or more formally Proof-of-Stake (PoS) minting, involves holding a minimum amount of coins
(200 XUEZ) in the XUEZ wallet (with staking function activated). Once a XUEZ wallet contains at least 200 coins and
has staking activated, the wallet will perform verifications of transactions resulting in the possibility of a reward.
The more coins the wallet holds, the higher the probability the wallet has of receiving a reward.

Proof-of-Stake minting replaces the usual Proof-of-Work mining for block generation.
There is no need for specialized hardware or software needed to perform the staking process other than the free official XUEZ wallet.
Activity: 20
Merit: 10
We are opening up to the world!!
This is your chance to get one of the limited nodes we have up for grabs within an auction format!!
The first auction will be held in a silent format.
The bidding will start at 0.30 BTC.  
In order to participate, you must visit our discord server  https://discord.gg/Ccrkxyj  and then send your bid and intention to Mike Pence#7781 in a private message.
After the first auction, more will follow,  but the amount of available nodes is limited  to approximately  5 nodes total.

Xuez is a cryptocurrency project built with integrity from the collective efforts of a dedicated & hard working team.
No ICO , No Premine, No Airdrops, No Pump & Dumps, No Scams.
There's a reasonable ROI on the masternodes too.
Nothing flashy in general, as the team works underground everyday.
This is your last chance to get aboard the Xuez train before it's too late!  

Xuez - By the community.  For the community.
Activity: 155
Merit: 0
Interesting project! I plan to study it and after investing, I wish good luck to the developers!)
Activity: 151
Merit: 7
XUEZ multi-sig wallet walk through tutorial on its way
This should be interesting.
XUEZ multi-sig wallet walk through tutorial on its way
yes of course, this is a 21mil cap coin same as bitcoin, which is in the begining, with only 2.5 mil on the chain for now
It will increase over the years until 21 mil wil be reached, which will take tens of years. Same as for bitcoin.

Yah, the exchanges got very greedy.
Activity: 340
Merit: 251
Smell the glove.
where and when will the listing take place?
egretia

We have concluded the Lottery, which went on untill Block 43500. After this, which is now, the Auction for coins will be taking place.
We have, if i am not mistaken,  gathered a bit less than half of what we Need for our first listing on Coin-Exchange.io. The remainder of the funds will be gather via Auctioning, where with People will get the oportunity to buy the COIN directly from the Team, before the Exchange listing will happen.

As the Sentiment seems to be right now, there are very very few those that would be willing to sell their coin, so the Price might get multiples times higher once the Exchange listing happens.

That would mean getting the coins now in auction would be the best opportunity to get them.
And even after listing, People are not that willing to part with their coin, because of the Staking mechanism.

Which by the way, we have Transition to succesfully, the POS Phase. No more Mining, Now XUEZ is full proof of stake.
The only way to get new coin is to have coin, and the only way to have coin, is to get it from those that have it. And if those that have it dont want to sell it, because they themselves would be producing less, then the Price will climb pretty fast.

For now the number of coins are extremly low, 2.5 mil, but 1 mil out of this is the community fund. So the circulating supply is only 1.5 mil. Which is extremly low.

You could wait for listing and not get them in the auction, but then if you were to get them in the auction, you would have them now, and they would stake now; When the listing is on, they may very well be 2 or 3 times more expensive than listing. People often talked of more than 10 euros per coin, whereas now you can get 1000 coins with 0.4 BTC, or 500 coins with 0.25 BTC.

Total number of coins should actually be 21 million, not 2.5 million.
Out of the 2,446,210.1 "premine", 1,364,617.77358933 were distributed to previous XIOS holders who registered for the swap.
The remaining funds will be used for promotion and exchange fees, which are hilarious these days.
So, our premine is a little over 5% and exchanges will likely get most of that.

egretia

We have concluded the Lottery, which went on untill Block 43500. After this, which is now, the Auction for coins will be taking place.
We have, if i am not mistaken,  gathered a bit less than half of what we Need for our first listing on Coin-Exchange.io. The remainder of the funds will be gather via Auctioning, where with People will get the oportunity to buy the COIN directly from the Team, before the Exchange listing will happen.

As the Sentiment seems to be right now, there are very very few those that would be willing to sell their coin, so the Price might get multiples times higher once the Exchange listing happens.

That would mean getting the coins now in auction would be the best opportunity to get them.
And even after listing, People are not that willing to part with their coin, because of the Staking mechanism.

Which by the way, we have Transition to succesfully, the POS Phase. No more Mining, Now XUEZ is full proof of stake.
The only way to get new coin is to have coin, and the only way to have coin, is to get it from those that have it. And if those that have it dont want to sell it, because they themselves would be producing less, then the Price will climb pretty fast.

For now the number of coins are extremly low, 2.5 mil, but 1 mil out of this is the community fund. So the circulating supply is only 1.5 mil. Which is extremly low.

You could wait for listing and not get them in the auction, but then if you were to get them in the auction, you would have them now, and they would stake now; When the listing is on, they may very well be 2 or 3 times more expensive than listing. People often talked of more than 10 euros per coin, whereas now you can get 1000 coins with 0.4 BTC, or 500 coins with 0.25 BTC.
Activity: 266
egretia
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Multiversum
I was following XIOS and read about XUEZ few weeks ago, so I waited before buying. Now I'll get in and see what you can obtain from this, it looks good.
Are there any news or release gonna be announced before end of this month ? I set my eyes on this

You should see XUEZ on an exchange in May.  Proof of stake starts in less than 2 days.
Activity: 69
I looking forward for this as its interesting and I want to participate it soon
Activity: 98
Are there any news or release gonna be announced before end of this month ? I set my eyes on this
Proof of Work is almost complete.  Proof of Stake will begin and replace the ming block rewards
Hi,

When can we buy Xuez on an exchange?
It looks like a very promising project.

Cheers
R

It will happen as soon as we conclude our fundraising event

You can visit us on discord  https://discord.gg/Ccrkxyj   for more information  or if you want to participate in this event
Activity: 50
Hi,

When can we buy Xuez on an exchange?
It looks like a very promising project.

Cheers
R
Activity: 340
Merit: 251
Smell the glove.
But doesn't it will also affect the need of hardware resource.

Not really. Fully synced XUEZ node folder - so the app and a local copy of blockchain - is under 50MB. It syncs from 0 to current in less than a minute. It poses really minimal requirements on the system and works very smoothly even on an old machine.

The More Nodes there are, the faster the blockchain is downloaded from Zero ?

In a certain way yes

It depends on your location and the nearest nodes to you and the masternodes upload speed
certainly more masternodes provide more connections so in a certain way , yes it helps

More nodes also makes it far more difficult to fork the blockchain and provides network redundancy & resilience.

Not really. Fully synced XUEZ node folder - so the app and a local copy of blockchain - is under 50MB. It syncs from 0 to current in less than a minute. It poses really minimal requirements on the system and works very smoothly even on an old machine.

In a certain way yes

It depends on your location and the nearest nodes to you and the masternodes upload speed
certainly more masternodes provide more connections so in a certain way , yes it helps

Pages:
Jump to: