Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ Xuez Project: Built by the community for the community. - page 9. (Read 18922 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
look at all newbies here  Grin

GF, mike, Uvuvwevwevwe and Shtaps

I guess you have been a newbie a few months back! It is sad how shallow you comment is. If you have a constructive comment, please go ahead. Otherwise, I do not know how you got these merits if all your contribution to Bitcointalk like this.

I have been one of XUEZ comunity since its birth. All I can say that XUEZ has got great growing community and a fantastic dev team. Everyone helps everyone with dedication and passion. Besides privacy, masternodes are already fully operating (around 600 so far), transactions speed is super fast, and transactions fees is very very low. The dev team working hard to include more features and promote XUEZ. XUEZ is from the community to the community.
Activity: 286
Merit: 10
Some Xuez tutorials for the beginners.

How to Solo Mine Xuez
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivLP_885Q5w

How To Install Encrypt, Backup and Restore Your Xuez Wallet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIIMZ00CQ1M

Perfect, thank you mate for the links, this is really helpful to the individuals who are willing and interested to invest and participate in any of bounty campaigns, good thing the dev team really enhancing their marketing strategy like social media sites that makes the project more effective and spread easily worldwide.
Activity: 21
Im a staker and this is one of my favourite coins .  Was there in XIOS time , staked just fine. With new wallet it is just perfect. Im waiting for POS period.   It would be interesting if some of pospools added the XUEZ now for MN as I would contribute for couple of MN.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 13
Some Xuez tutorials for the beginners.

How to Solo Mine Xuez
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivLP_885Q5w

How To Install Encrypt, Backup and Restore Your Xuez Wallet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIIMZ00CQ1M

Activity: 253
Merit: 101
look at all newbies here  Grin

GF, mike, Uvuvwevwevwe and Shtaps
Activity: 378
Merit: 135
The support has been great. People who complain about the support didn’t check on the project for months and then were mad after the months long swap period was over. If you invest in something especially crypto you should likely know what you investing in and check on it periodically. The devs and staff have been helpful and more than accommodating even when people were buying and selling the day of the swap which wasn’t recommended. I’m excited to see where this goes from here and look forward to being a XUEZ holder for a kik time.
Activity: 11
Is this Xuez project is a fork from BitSend (BSD) ? or are you just using the Xevan hashing algorithm ?
Why swap procedure from XIOS why not starting from scratch?

There were people left behind on the XIOS chain with coins and no dev support.  Swapped there worthless tokens on broken chain for new ones on new block chain and burned the old XIOS

I don't agree, the support has been very good, and everyone following the rules received the swap coins
Activity: 20
Well done cvm!  Cool Join our discord and send a proof of work to @God-Father#4795 there to collect the bounty.

https://discord.xuezcoin.com/

Well ... there is no proof that it works yet .

We still stand as  GPU / ASIC and even POOL  resistant    Grin
Activity: 70
Merit: 5
it's funny that xuez is an accidental cpu/non-pool coin
I don't think anyone is complaining about it either besides guys with large farms of rigs waiting to rip some hashes, which is understandable
Activity: 105

Grin funny comes when ppl swap to this and now accidental screw up in the code!
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118
Lie down. Have a cookie
Activity: 340
Merit: 251
Smell the glove.
2 weeks behind? 22XXX blocks mined?

yeah, since based in the block explorer it's written that the first block mined on 6th april
2 weeks run and still no pools for this coins ?

We've decided not to "officially" support pool mining for the short 30-day PoW period.
If a pool op want's to help resolve the RPC mining issue - the code in on GitHub.

At this time, the Xevan supported miners return the incorrect nBits, or the RPC function in the wallet is not providing the correct nBits.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

yeah, since based in the block explorer it's written that the first block mined on 6th april
2 weeks run and still no pools for this coins ?
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
Activity: 130
Merit: 1
Doesn't look good but good luck...
Activity: 42
Send me (godfather on Discord) a screenshot with Proof of 10 mined blocks, the 100Xuez reward is yours.
Untill then, the bounty is open.
Does not work

2018-04-23 20:44:25 ERROR: CheckProofOfWork() : hash doesn't match nBits
2018-04-23 20:44:25 ERROR: CheckBlockHeader() : proof of work failed
2018-04-23 20:44:25 ERROR: CheckBlock() : CheckBlockHeader failed
2018-04-23 20:44:25 ERROR: ProcessNewBlock : CheckBlock FAILED for block c7b6ba39c7ad80e0fde2d0e90afdf76629dc8b3637406da47dba6dbc83e92910

Same conclusion as everyone else.
Currently, there has been NO Pool mine meaning that this project is still and has been CPU Solo mined through the wallet since block 1.

When you solve this - Drop me a PM and I will reward you with the 100 Xuez.
Enjoy
Activity: 84
SUPPORT! Cool Cool Cool
GREAT COMMUNITY!
EXCELLENT COIN!
BRILLIANT FUTURE!
Activity: 98
Send me (godfather on Discord) a screenshot with Proof of 10 mined blocks, the 100Xuez reward is yours.
Does not work

2018-04-23 20:44:25 ERROR: CheckProofOfWork() : hash doesn't match nBits
2018-04-23 20:44:25 ERROR: CheckBlockHeader() : proof of work failed
2018-04-23 20:44:25 ERROR: CheckBlock() : CheckBlockHeader failed
2018-04-23 20:44:25 ERROR: ProcessNewBlock : CheckBlock FAILED for block c7b6ba39c7ad80e0fde2d0e90afdf76629dc8b3637406da47dba6dbc83e92910
XUEZ on ProtoPool.net

Fast and stable mining pool

Code:
-a xevan -o stratum+tcp://eu2.protopool.net:3729 -u XUEZ_WALLET -p c=XUEZ

Low fee 1%. Payouts every hour.

Discord: https://discord.gg/5kCawsw

Come and join us!

Is this Xuez project is a fork from BitSend (BSD) ? or are you just using the Xevan hashing algorithm ?
Why swap procedure from XIOS why not starting from scratch?

Allot has happened historically, you can read up on our announcement section on our Discord (https://discord.gg/3Yypx4C)
- Fork from Pivx with changes
- Algo Xevan
-and we swapped because swapping was the best take-over decision we made as a team
Pages:
Jump to: