Pages:
Author

Topic: [XVC] Vcash Official Community Thread ▱ Zerotime ▱ Anon ▱ Auto Block Size - page 31. (Read 150749 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
will other devs work on this project

If they like, the vcash devs are open to collaboration. The project is called openvcash on github.
Activity: 32
Interesting.

What is actually happening and who has taken over, if there was a takeover at all?

#crysx

For now, the devs are updating wallets and working on the roadmap. After jc's departure, original long-time vcash community members aided in the project's unexpected transition. So far the devs are doing some really good work. The community also set up a developer fund to support further development.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Finally something of my interest   WIll definitely participate the ICO.

Uh, I don't see anything mentioning about ICO? I'm just going to assume you were posting for getting your post count up.

@ChefBoyarCeez good one bro

@crazytricky Funny how people don't even bother to read the topic. Use your brain before posting.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
will other devs work on this project
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Interesting.

What is actually happening and who has taken over, if there was a takeover at all?

Curious to see the developments from where John Connor left off.

#crysx
Activity: 28
Could you give us any Linkedin profiles of your devs?
Activity: 116
Merit: 101
Someone here have the news of old crazy JC, like being the script of vcash, I really like this coin, but I'm a little absent.

he disappeared after being doxxed.

the first roadmap is here:
https://blog.vcash.info/vcash-roadmap-d8cc324603c2
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
Someone here have the news of old crazy JC, like being the script of vcash, I really like this coin, but I'm a little absent.
Activity: 10
Finally something of my interest   WIll definitely participate the ICO.

Uh, I don't see anything mentioning about ICO? I'm just going to assume you were posting for getting your post count up.
Activity: 613
Merit: 501
Of course it's not the xCore's fault or anyone else in the dev team. There is something shady going on. I wouldn't be surprised if it was yobit but it's polo ffs. I held polo in high regard but maybe I'm wrong and there is no difference between these two exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
Poloniex is holding back this project. Don't know what happened but looks like they maybe lost coins or sth.  Undecided Probably jc's work.  Undecided
I agree with you, I don't understand why Dev are not making any statement when everyone wants to understand this situation.

the devs have already explained it: the Poloniex owners/top mods/staff are ignoring all queries, only response anyone gets is "we'll pass your request on", and no answer has ever come, in almost a year. the devs have all tried, you can try too, it might help! no one knows (well around here n e way) why, ...

i just got lucky - i hit that spike last week, sold out and bought back on bittrex, maybe you can too  Wink 
Activity: 590
Merit: 100
HIT the low and HOLD till moon
Poloniex is holding back this project. Don't know what happened but looks like they maybe lost coins or sth.  Undecided Probably jc's work.  Undecided
I agree with you, I don't understand why Dev are not making any statement when everyone wants to understand this situation.

Probably there is no soluction to enable withdraw from Poloniex. XVC on Poloniex are definitly lost forever. My advice is to sell now on Polo before it will crash to 0. Also on Bittrex, sell before experience another wallet issue
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Activity: 613
Merit: 501
Activity: 111
Yeah, take a look at Vcash's website, it looks good, well-desgined. I also like the idea behind the project, seems to be promising.
legendary
Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001
Website is looking nicely. Great that the project more than alive.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Check what? Nothing in news. BTW I think the Poloniex situation is worth the risk  Cool
Activity: 14
How is my account is protected? Which security systems do you use? How can I be sure my tokens are safe?
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Pages:
Jump to: